KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Software Developer Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 785 interviews

Campus Recruiting11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gallup in Feb 2022

Interview

It was great. A lot of questions related to behavior and past experience. Questions related to preferred work (frontend and backend development). Some role specific questions. The interviewers were friendly and had a good conversion and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions
  • Delegates, Dictionaries, difference between Delete, Truncate and drop, string builder vs string, stack vs heap.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE)

Interview

There was first a phone interview, to go over the basic things you usually do. The second portion was an online assessment, which they use to gather your CliftonStrengths. This is also part of the piece that they use to select you for the job, which measures your fit for the culture. The final step is an in person interview over specific design/programming questions. This will differ per person. The whole process took a month or so. I took my time with the interviews, and the offer, so my experience might be elongated compared to others.

Interview Questions
  • Design questions over code: how would you do this with Java/C#/JS/etc?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments