Huawei Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

1st written apti engish ques & c or java questions..apti english were easy...prepare time diatance percentage time work permutatiion. I choosed C ..ques were op based easy to moderate
    2nd round Technical Round 1 .... Everything from ur resume..prepare a geninue resume..if u dnt.know any topic never ever mention ur resume..& prepare ur best for the mentioned topics...mine was C C++ Sql html..
    Ques were on project...told me.to. write code of ur project...palindrome & swapping program..group by order by where having clause.sql commnds...then html basic questions
    2nd technical round....it is very critical round & tough one..they asked me DAta structure...unix commands..shell scripting..grep file system call, linked list..dfs bfs
    I cleared it
    HR :: easy...just prepare hr questiona

Associate Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Plano, TX).

Interview

Got a phone interview from the HR employee and set an on-site one.

Interview Questions

• Asked to identify how many antennas are there in a cellphone   1 Answer

Negotiation

When can I become a full time employee?

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

I applied online and also got a referral from one of my friends works in Hwawei.
    I did an online coding assessment and then went to Shanghai for an interview.
    The guy interviewed me asked some questions that are not related to Java, then I was rejected.

Interview Questions

• Tell me the best project you have ever done.
      The difference between long and double in C.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

very difficult critiqued me on everything

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Dumb and ill-informed by American standards. Good intentions aside, they have difficulty finding qualified talent to run the show. Not worth the trouble to interview here.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Went through a handful of phone interviews, some of which discussed technical responsibilities and some of which discussing the project itself. There was a technical phone interview as well where I discussed many common interview questions with the interviewer. This interview took about 45 minutes to an hour.
    After the interviews were completed, I was sent and NDA form and asked to sign it. After the fact, there were more phone calls about the compensation and relocation and start date.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies in August 2010.

Interview

Single day interview which had a written test and the selected ones will be interviewed the same day. Had three rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR. Technical round was fairly easy. Once you reach HR round, the job is almost sure.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies.

Interview

Four round, first round is simple algorithm and project questions; Second round is group interview to test your personality whether match the company culture or not. Third round is to test your psychology. Fourth is to interview with the manager, just chat. Then got the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

First I applied it online, then I got an online assessment. I completed it and waited about half an hour and I got the phone interview. It took about half an hour to complete the interview, he asked me many technical questions and lots of details of my projects.

Anonymous Employee in Turkey, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Huawei Technologies (Turkey, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview process had 4 steps. First one was a general skill test and java test. Coding language was optional. Second one is a hr interview. She asked general questions about my background. Hr interview started with my native language and then continued with english. Third one was a technical interview and last one was with manager.