Want a Free Job Posting?

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Rotational Development Program Associate - Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in November 2011.

Submitted a resume through their recruiting website, and contacted a current employee to pass my resume along. Was contacted to set up a phone interview, which consisted of two 45 minute mostly-technical questions, including reviewing and writing some code in a shared Google doc. From here, was invited to visit on-site in Mountain View. This on-site interview process (which lasted most of a day) consisted of some general presentations about the company and position, several one-on-one interviews which were a good balance between technical and behavioral in nature, lunch, a campus tour, and some additional demo/Q&A type sessions. I found the campus to be very appealing, with a strong emphasis on collaboration and a great atmosphere. The workspaces did not come across like a standard cubicle farm, it felt a lot more modern and appealing.

Interview Questions

Asked them to match another offer from a different company, they didn't fully close the gap but did come back with a competitive offer, which I felt was acceptable.