Intuit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Engineer(Internship)

Intuit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Great experience! Everyone was super nice and accommodating. Process was coding challenge, Karat interview, and then final round. The final round was 75 minutes behavioral + technical and demonstration of one of your past projects.

Interview Questions

• Describe one of your past projects.
    Tell us a time where you failed.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2020.

Interview

Initial coding challenge, then interview with representative through Karat, which consisted of coding challenge and talking about the code. Lastly, short 30 minute behavioral interview about the company's values. Very smooth process overall.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

1st round: Hackerank OA
    2nd round: technical interview with Karat
    Final round: behavioural and technical interviews with 2 engineers
    The overall process was really smooth and quick. Intuit got back to me pretty fast around 5-7 days in between rounds

Interview Questions

• Standard LC and behavioural questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2020.

Interview

1st round: Coding challenge
    2nd round: 1hr technical interview with Karat
    Final round: 1hr technical interview with 2 Intuit engineers
    The overall interview process was very nice and smooth. Intuit responds very fast after every round. I especially like the final round because it didn't feel like an interview where the engineers are grilling you with hard questions but rather like a conversation and collaboration environment to solve the problem.

Interview Questions

• Coding challenge: 2hr for 1 LC style question, testing data structures, and how you apply them to solve the problem. Don't care much about efficiency or time/space complexities; prioritize functional code.
      Karat: review your code submitted for the coding challenge. Then 2 LC graph questions, one build on top of another. Same criteria as the coding challenge, they want you to create a working solution rather than efficient code.
      Final round: real-world application of class/objects concepts in OOP + behavioral questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

it is a brief conversation with HR through video. After a short self-intro, HR asks behavior questions according to the company's value. Finally, HR answers the interviewee's question and talked about next steps.

Software Engineer Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2020.

Interview

There was a coding challenge, which was around a leetcode medium-hard, and I was able to move onto an in-person interview with Karat. The interviewer was pretty friendly, and asked me a little bit about my resume, then moved onto the coding question. The coding question was a leetcode easy-medium, but I wasn't able to complete it as I was pretty nervous.

Interview Questions

• Checking to see if a word exists in a 2D grid of characters.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Interview

Coding challenge: The challenge isn't really hard, it's just that I wasn't prepared enough to take the test, which is why I got rejected. In my opinion, anyone who has practiced data structures and algorithms questions on leetcode should be fine

Interview Questions

• Leet Code medium , one question only   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit in August 2020.

Interview

A relatively simple graph code challenge followed up with a Karat Interview, with a Karat engineer, went through the previously submitted code challenge and then went through as many questions as possible, didn't necessarily have to walk through my thought process

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

They gave me an interview invitation a month ago. But when I prepared for this interview(the next day is my scheduled day with them), they canceled this interview because of the full-space for internships. I think it is not proper to do that. Because I think they should choose to tell me about that earlier or keep interviewing and compare me with others later on. I spend so much time on preparing for that!!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in December 2019.

Interview

Online Assesment after that an Karat interview. Karat is a third party which takes care of interviews for them. Then a final interview with 2 intuit engineers for 75 minutes.