Intuit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2018.

Interview

First round is an online assesment, a difficult problem, but you get 2 hours to solve it
Second round, video interview on code pad, 3 algorithm questions and time limit is 45 minutes

Interview Questions

• You are given 45 minutes in total to solve 3 questions, and these questions may share some common points.
    To me, the first question was to count each domain's visited times, I used hashmap to solve it, quite strightforward.
    The second question I used dynamic programming.
    The third quetsion still used HashMap.
    Questions are not so hard, but the time is limited, you have to explain you ideas and analyse time and space complexity, so just be concise for explanation, leave more time for coding.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter to complete a 1-hour online interview. Whole process took about 2 weeks. Interviewer was really nice and made the process comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Question was about data structures, nothing too complicated   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Got an online interview request through Karat after taking one of their technical challenges. Was rejected 3 months later, mentioning that I could be immediately put into the final round for the summer internships a year later (not the year I was applying for).

Interview Questions

• A question using hashmaps, and then a question using dynamic programming.   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

First 15 mins explain the online assessment. Then 45 mins to do 3 coding problems. The first two problems are easy and the last one is pretty hard, especially no time left.

Interview Questions

• Given a 2d matrix containing 1, 0, -1, a start position and an end position. Find the shortest path from start to end, which has to go through all 1s and cannot visited -1.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richardson, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Richardson, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

Intuit invited me to send them my resume, then I had to do one HackerRank challenge online. Then they interviewed me at my school. I heard of the result after one week.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Submitted my resume to a representative and received an online coding test. Solved the coding problem and was invited to participate in another interview via video call, which involved an algorithms question and explanation about my solution to the first coding test. The second one involved some typical algorithms and behavioural questions, but I could not finish them in the allotted time.

Interview Questions

• Find the longest common substring in the given two strings   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Great people always updating you with your application status. Really need to be careful during the interview as if you slack even a bit, the chances go down exponentially. Overall neutral experience.

Interview Questions

• Given schedules of three people find the time when all of them would be available to meet   Answer Question

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I interviewed through campus recruiting process. After I submitted my resume, the recruiter contacted me and scheduled the interview. The interview process consisted of two back-to-back technical interviews during a single session.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

Campus recruiting within a week. 15min casual interview then 75min interview. The engineer is very friendly but recruiter was extremely tardy. Sent out schedule for the next day interview at 12AM. Did not send a confirmation and did not reply email on time at all!

Interview Questions

• Abstract - Inheritance, Java-Javascript, design system and database of UberEats, Zigzag conversion   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The first round interview was conducted by karat. Asked only algorithm coding problems and will need to run the code on coderpad. There are in total three questions and two of them are follow-up questions