Cover image for Intuit

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineer(Internship) Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 96 of over 1.9K interviews

Applied online39%
Recruiter9%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Two coding assessments followed by a karat technical interview with a software engineer and one final 30-minutes values interivew with a recruiter at the company that is all about behavioral questions + resume

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you had to motivate others
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Two technical rounds — Leetcode easy and medium difficulty. One behavioral round with a manager. Two chats with recruiter. Note: internship does not necessarily match you to a team that you have interest in.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Apply online. They just send karat online evaluation follow by Karat interview. Then follow by behavior interview. The interface was very very bad. The process took 1 month. The rescruiter was responsive Karat interview prevent you feom learning about the company.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

The Interview Process at Intuit was good overall. It involved a phone screening, a coding challenge, & then a technical interview. Everyone I talked to was very nice and helpful.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (London, England) in Feb 2022

Interview

3 Step Interview. 1st Step: Normal Questions with a recruiter like "Tell us about yourself" and "What do you know about the company". 2nd Step: A meeting with two senior software engineers based on a basic coding challenge and competency questions like describing what projects you've done. 3rd Step: A meeting with another two software engineers based on a coding challenge which is based on an algorithm and some more competency questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2022

Interview

They were not very communicative throughout the interview process, long gaps between waiting for responses and updates. I am glad they offered feedback- however it seemed very generic feedback and didn't really specify or even cater to my situation, so it was essentially useless.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Started off with coding challenge. Fairly difficult-- took 2 hours and didn't come up with a working solution. Moved on to phone interview with hiring manager and got another coding question.

Interview Questions
  • Order list of movies where each movie title's last word has to match with next movie's first word. Find the longest chain of movies.
8 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Frisco, TX) in Dec 2021

Interview

I first had a 2 hour long online coding assessment. After I passed that, I had an hour long technical coding interview with an employee. I had to complete 3 coding questions while explaining my thought process for each question. The interviewer was very communicative in answering my questions and was friendly. After passing the technical interview, I had a final behavioral interview with my recruiter, which was very laid back and relaxed, just chatting to get to know each other a bit. I received my offer within about a week of the behavioral interview. The entire process started in late November/early December and I received my offer in mid January.

Interview Questions
  • There was one question about recursion and another about Linked HashMaps. Basically, if you know your data structures and algorithms, you'll be fine!

Intuit

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

I took the 2 hour long code challenge with Karat, had a 60 minutes long technical interview with a Karat interview engineer, and am scheduled to have the values (behavioral) interview.

Interview Questions
  • Given a list of domains and their frequencies, return the frequencies of every possible subdomain.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Nov 2021

Interview

I passed the Online Assessment to get to the Interview round. The interview process in general was nice. The interviewer was helpful in guiding me through the coding question. I didn't optimize my solution but I finished it with brute force. It was a medium level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 96 Interviews