KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineer Co Op Interview Questions

Updated Aug 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1.8K interviews

Interviews at Intuit

Positive86%
Neutral14%
Campus Recruiting64%
Applied online36%
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2021

Interview

I had an online assessment, a Karat interview, a recruiter round, and a final round with a software engineer. I thought the hardest part was the online assessment since it was one long problem.

Interview Questions
  • What would you like to join Intuit?
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Feb 2021

Interview

It was really well organized. I applied online and was reached out to within a few weeks. Then I just had one interview with 2 software developers and moved to the offer stage.

Interview Questions
  • It was an interview with 2 parts, a project showcase, a design question and a technical question.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

There are three steps: resume review, phone call interview and finally a technical round. The technical round is around 75 mins long. while the phone call interview is around 20 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2020

Interview

I got contacted by a recruiter through email and then I picked a date for my phone interview . The phone interview was purely behavioural. I moved on to the final stage which is the technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Mar 2020

Interview

Intuit has a very fast recruitment process. My overall experience was great and everyone throughout the recruitment process was very friendly and helpful. I first received and online assessment, after completing that I got the email for a live coding interview scheduling the next day. The coding interview was conducted via Karat and I was able to solve 3 questions. After completing the coding interview, I then received an invite for the values interview. The values interview was very friendly and smooth and the interviewer was very honest and open throughout the interview. I received a call a day after the values interview, saying that I have been offered the position for the Co-op.

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment question was based on graph traversal and topological sorting.
  • The Karat interview questions were based on the Online assessment questions and the interviewer built the next questions on the previous ones. They asked me to explain how I solved the OA question and its time & space complexities.
  • Values questions were entirely based on the Intuit values, they explained to me their values and asked my questions about related situations where I had used them.
3 people found this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

Was given a hard rated hackerrank question and a text editor, with an offline pc and then left in a room for a half hour. Had to squeeze information out of the proctor (which he wasn't really willing to give), and didn't really understand the question. Finally understood it with 15 minutes left and that was not enough time to do it. Was told I needed to work on my skills and that was it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online through the careers site and was given a coding challenge to finish. After the coding challenge, they invited me for a technical interview with their partners karat. Had a video interview karat which wasn't too bad. First question was to tell about myself followed by analyzing the code I wrote in the coding challenge. Then, I was given a question to solve in 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me bout yourself and the space time complexity of the code you wrote in the coding challenge.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA)

Interview

1 design question,1 algo question,1 question on project. Design question was straightforward if you know how to answer and what they are looking for. Algo question was a bit tricky but manageable and the panel helps you if you get stuck.

Interview Questions
  • design elevator system, some medium leetcode question and question regarding project