Find jobs for Software Engineer Co-Op

Intuit Software Engineer Co Op Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Intuit

Positive80%
Neutral20%
Campus Recruiting80%
Applied online20%
HardAverageEasy
Found 10 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Intuit has a very fast recruitment process. My overall experience was great and everyone throughout the recruitment process was very friendly and helpful. I first received and online assessment, after completing that I got the email for a live coding interview scheduling the next day. The coding interview was conducted via Karat and I was able to solve 3 questions. After completing the coding interview, I then received an invite for the values interview. The values interview was very friendly and smooth and the interviewer was very honest and open throughout the interview. I received a call a day after the values interview, saying that I have been offered the position for the Co-op.

Interview Questions
  • Online assessment question was based on graph traversal and topological sorting.
    Answer Question
  • The Karat interview questions were based on the Online assessment questions and the interviewer built the next questions on the previous ones. They asked me to explain how I solved the OA question and its time & space complexities.
  • Values questions were entirely based on the Intuit values, they explained to me their values and asked my questions about related situations where I had used them.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

Was given a hard rated hackerrank question and a text editor, with an offline pc and then left in a room for a half hour. Had to squeeze information out of the proctor (which he wasn't really willing to give), and didn't really understand the question. Finally understood it with 15 minutes left and that was not enough time to do it. Was told I needed to work on my skills and that was it.

Interview Questions
  • Collecting rain hackerrank question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (United States) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online through the careers site and was given a coding challenge to finish. After the coding challenge, they invited me for a technical interview with their partners karat. Had a video interview karat which wasn't too bad. First question was to tell about myself followed by analyzing the code I wrote in the coding challenge. Then, I was given a question to solve in 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me bout yourself and the space time complexity of the code you wrote in the coding challenge.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (United States)

Interview

1 design question,1 algo question,1 question on project. Design question was straightforward if you know how to answer and what they are looking for. Algo question was a bit tricky but manageable and the panel helps you if you get stuck.

Interview Questions
  • design elevator system, some medium leetcode question and question regarding project
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA
Application

Interview

First was a table coding round. You have to solve 1 problem in 20 minutes. Then there is a 75 minutes interview where you need to talk about your projects, resume, a design question, and an algorithmic question.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in Feb 2018

Interview

Applied online and received an email with a coding challenge to complete. Passed the coding challenge and received an email to schedule the final-round interview. Interview consisted of demoing a project I've worked on, behavioral questions, a design question, and an algorithmic question. Interviewer was very easy to talk to and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in Sep 2017

Interview

I applied through my university while Intuit had a handful of engineers visiting our campus. The process was very quick, taking only a few days. First, there was a fairly simple coding challenge that I had to complete after I showed one of the engineers my resume. Then there was an approximately hour and a half long interview the next day. The interview consisted of several behavioral questions, talking about and showing off my personal projects, a design questions, and a technical coding challenge. Overall the process was very enjoyable, all the engineers I talked to seemed genuinely interested in interacting with me.

Interview Questions
  • How would you design a budgeting app?
Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in Oct 2015

Interview

I first met the recruiters at an on campus workshop they were hosting. After the workshop they asked for volunteers to present based on what we had just been taught. I volunteered and ended up showing them some of my code. After that they scheduled me for a technical interview on my campus, where I was asked one programming question and then some behavioral ones.

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember the exact question but it was something with string manipulation.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

Interview

applied from college, had a one on one resume screening and 2 phone in interviews The technical questions where really easy

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in Oct 2013

Interview

15 minute in person screening to see if you would be a match for the company's values. Followed by an hour long interview (two 30 minute sessions) covering both personal and technical questions.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that there was a conflict that you helped solve.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10