Intuit Software Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineer Co-Op Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.8

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2018.

Interview

Applied online through the careers site and was given a coding challenge to finish. After the coding challenge, they invited me for a technical interview with their partners karat. Had a video interview karat which wasn't too bad. First question was to tell about myself followed by analyzing the code I wrote in the coding challenge. Then, I was given a question to solve in 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Tell me bout yourself and the space time complexity of the code you wrote in the coding challenge.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Was given a hard rated hackerrank question and a text editor, with an offline pc and then left in a room for a half hour. Had to squeeze information out of the proctor (which he wasn't really willing to give), and didn't really understand the question. Finally understood it with 15 minutes left and that was not enough time to do it. Was told I needed to work on my skills and that was it.

Interview Questions

• Collecting rain hackerrank question   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online and received an email with a coding challenge to complete. Passed the coding challenge and received an email to schedule the final-round interview. Interview consisted of demoing a project I've worked on, behavioral questions, a design question, and an algorithmic question. Interviewer was very easy to talk to and seemed genuinely interested in what I had to say.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA).

Interview

First was a table coding round. You have to solve 1 problem in 20 minutes.
    Then there is a 75 minutes interview where you need to talk about your projects, resume, a design question, and an algorithmic question.

Software Engineer Co-Op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

1 design question,1 algo question,1 question on project.
    Design question was straightforward if you know how to answer and what they are looking for.
    Algo question was a bit tricky but manageable and the panel helps you if you get stuck.

Interview Questions

• design elevator system, some medium leetcode question and question regarding project   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university while Intuit had a handful of engineers visiting our campus. The process was very quick, taking only a few days. First, there was a fairly simple coding challenge that I had to complete after I showed one of the engineers my resume. Then there was an approximately hour and a half long interview the next day. The interview consisted of several behavioral questions, talking about and showing off my personal projects, a design questions, and a technical coding challenge.

Overall the process was very enjoyable, all the engineers I talked to seemed genuinely interested in interacting with me.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a budgeting app?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Intuit (Rochester, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I first met the recruiters at an on campus workshop they were hosting. After the workshop they asked for volunteers to present based on what we had just been taught. I volunteered and ended up showing them some of my code. After that they scheduled me for a technical interview on my campus, where I was asked one programming question and then some behavioral ones.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the exact question but it was something with string manipulation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

15 minute in person screening to see if you would be a match for the company's values. Followed by an hour long interview (two 30 minute sessions) covering both personal and technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time that there was a conflict that you helped solve.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Handed my resume to recruiters at a university job fair in the fall. Got a call in the spring asking if I'd like to interview.

Interview was done on-campus and was broken up into two short segments. The first contained a few questions on leadership ability, previous experience, and what was on my resume. For this segment, they also ask you to bring a project that you are passionate about to show them.

The second segment was conducted with another person who asked some basic programming questions, along with one question to whiteboard.

Initially, I was turned down but about 3 hours after the interview I was called back and told that they would like to hire me for a coop.

Interview Questions

• Calculate the offset from a starting date given a number of days.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Co-op Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit (Boston, MA) in October 2014.

Interview

Two interviews in one place; first technical (fizzbuzz, flip a string in place— interviewer didn’t really know what he was talking about.) the second was personal— I talked about what I was passionate about, talked a bit about some projects, and closed it with a really tough question for the guy. Very low bar, technically. The receptionist notified the wrong person, and they were 20 minutes late to calling me in for the interview. The technical interviewer argued that my implementation of Fizzbuzz was inefficient, and I had to explain why that wasn’t true. An air of incompetence sort of floated about the place.

Better offer.