Intuit Program Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Program Manager Interview Questions

3.2

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (Tucson, AZ) in October 2014.

Interview

Very transparent. Communication was clear and proactive. Recruiter was set on creating a win-win situation. Recruiter was upfront and negotiated a fair wage for my experience. Recruiter took an active role in managing the whole interview process. Interview process consisted of: phone with recruiter, phone with hiring manager, 4 hours of in person interviews with four additional managers in a single day, in person interview with hiring manager, in person interview with director. A generous signing bonus was given - but the bonus vests in thirds on your 1, 2, and 3 year anniversaries.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were engaged in a challenging work situation with another employee. How did it turn out? What things did you do to directly impact the outcome?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Westlake Village, Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

I had 3 interviews and all were mostly behavioral focused on my past experiences

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your past experience that added the most value   1 Answer

Negotiation

NA

Anonymous Employee in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online at Intuitcareer.com and was contacted by HR in 1 week. I had the phone interview with the HR first and the next week with the hiring manager. The HR was great and professional. The hiring manager was a little bit tough - the questions were general (about yourself, strength/ weakness) but were followed with questions to provide more details. Then after a week, I had the onsite interview with four people in one morning and another four in the following week. Most of the questions are behavioral questions but if you read the job descriptions closely, you can prepare for most of the behavioral questions. In general, the people are friendly and down-to-earth. The office in Menlo Park is nice with gym and mid-sized cafe.

Interview Questions

• How do you influence your teammates to change their belief and process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Menlo Park, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit (Menlo Park, CA) in February 2010.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the inhouse recruiter with whom I spoke with on the phone for 30 minutes. She then passed me on to a coordinator who set me up with a phone interview with the hiring manager who went over my experience and skillset. I was then brought in for, initially, 1 round of interviews with peers and staff. There were changes in the interview schedule but they never notified me and, after a couple of days of silence, I had to reach out to them to reschedule. Needless to say, I went back to finish up the first-round. The interviews were a set of behavioral questions that each interviewer read from a list and it seems they weren't too keen on its effectiveness. I thought it went well but since I have not heard from them in many weeks, it seems I did not get the position. It would've been nice, and a professional courtesy, if they had called/emailed my rejection.

Interview Questions

• What would you like us to know about you that's not on your resume?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Internal communications with recruiter were great up until the interview ended. There was long delays, the response I received positive and would be back in touch, never did receive a response the number of follow ups I made with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is behavior based, if you're confident in your experience and integrity, the questions should not too difficult.   Answer Question