Intuit Rotational Development Program Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Rotational Development Program Associate Interview Questions

3.3

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Met with campus recruiting team at the career fair and attended the follow-up info session.

Received an in-person interview at my college career center and was invited to do an on-site interview at the Intuit headquarters with the rest of the candidates for the Rotational Development Program Associates.

Met with 3 different people, one person was dedicated to a case study, and chatted with people involved with the program during the happy hour.

Happy hour was definitely another opportunity to network and develop relationships with existing rotational associates and hiring managers.

Interview Questions

• Case Study - this was submitted by existing rotational associates so can change every year.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

Interview

I had already worked for the company as a co-op, so the interview process for me was a little bit easier. I started with a quick 15-30 minute phone interview that asked typical questions, i.e., "what are your strengths and weaknesses?", etc. At the end of that phone call I received feedback that I would be recommended for a final interview and I should be hearing from someone soon to set it up. The next interview was about a week or two later, and was much more difficult than the initial. All of the questions asked were situational, i.e., "Tell us a time when _____", "Give us an example of when ____ and what you did". This was a video conference interview, and it lasted about 1.5 hours. I heard back about the position about a week after that.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what your biggest struggle has been and how you over came it.

Give us an example of when you used additional sets of data to support an original set.   Answer Question

Rotational Development Program Associate Interview

Interview

1) Quick introductory phone chat (non-technical)
    2) Two ~ 30-minute casual interviews over Skype (both broad level and specific topics discussed)
    3) On campus interview consisted of speaking with many different individuals throughout the day, completing a challenge within a certain period of time, presenting the solution, and presenting other work I've done in the past.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

The first round of interviews took place over the phone, and consisted of 2 30-minute interviews. The first interview had a case question about the benefits of a new solution the company was considering. The case was different from regular consulting ones, in that the questions are more high-level without much emphasis on quantitative skills. They wanted to walk with you through your thought process, so it's important to immediately start structuring your answer in your mind as soon as you hear the question.

The final round was held at their Mountain View office and was from 8am to 3pm. There were three 30 minute interviews throughout the day, interspersed with product demos, a campus tour and chatting with other RDP associates. Fit is really important here; I think I didn't get an offer because I wasn't proactive enough about talking to the other associates during the downtimes.

They are very friendly and casual, but assess your interactions outside of interviews as much as the interviews themselves. Two of the interviews were behavioural, and there was one case interview - also very high-level, looking for creativity and the ability to think outside of the box.

Interview Questions

• When looking at a new product, what factors to consider in its feasibility?   1 Answer