Intuit Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Developer Interview Questions

2.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Apply for the job, once your resume is shortlisted. We will have phone round. And then another round of telephonic.In person round, final discussion and HR round

Sometime we might have skype rather than inperson.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Developer Interview

Interview

Campus Placement - 1 Written Round, 2 Technical Interviews, 1 HR Interview
    Written Round - 4 questions - 1 puzzle, 1 OS question, 2 algorithms asked... questions were straight forward.. Tech 1 interview was mostly based on Resume and Written round, Tech 2 interview stressed upon coding and algorithms

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

I had a two 1:1 interviews at my college, one technical and the other a behavioral. The technical question was really easy and they asked what a difference between an interface and abstract class is and write a factorial function in a program of your choice.

If you pass those interviews, then you'll have a phone interview with your hiring manager and it mainly consists of what you would be doing there and what they do.

Interview Questions

• When did you make your biggest mistake and what did you learn from it.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Intuit in April 2009.

Interview

My interview was for an internal position in another city. I asked the HR Rep if it was a work from home position - never got a response. The interview questions had little or nothing to do with the position. The person I did the 1:1 with said I was the last interviewed but by far the best candidate. There was absolutely no feedback on what I could have done better during the process or why I did not get the job.

Interview Questions

• (during a group interview) If you were on Survivor would you be voted off the island?   Answer Question