KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Intuit Software Engineering Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 14 of over 1.8K interviews

Applied online23%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit in Jul 2022

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me with Calendly meeting scheduler. I picked a suitable time for my schedule and looked forward to the call that day. For unknown reasons, it has been over 24 hours and I was completely ghosted! I sent recruiter LinkedIn InMail & email 15 minutes after the call was scheduled and got no response. I hope the recruiter is OK. I got a "thanks for taking the call" automated email about 1 hr after the call was scheduled saying "we enjoyed talking with you" which is adding insult to injury here.

Interview Questions
  • What time would you like to meet for a recruiter phone screen, given a array of intervals representing recruiter availability. Find a common interval and select it.
    Answer Question

Intuit

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Intuit in Jan 2020

Interview

3 stages. The first was a coding challenge, leetcode easy. Then there was a Karat interview, two leetcode medium questions, and then a final stage interview that included both behavioral and coding questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Intuit

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Intuit

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Intuit

Interview

3 rounds. Even though they all went well I never heard back(positively or negatively) from the company(it's been 2 months since my final round interview). Multiple follow-ups have also yielded 0 results. Very unprofessional recruiting team.

Interview Questions
  • Round1: Graph traversal Round 2: matrix manipulation Round 3: code review, api question and hr round

Intuit

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in Oct 2017

Interview

I applied online and received a coding challenge a few weeks later. Was contacted for a technical phone interview a few weeks after completing the coding challenge. Had a behavioral phone interview after a few weeks and received an offer about a week after.

Interview Questions
  • Implement a slight variation of a topological sort

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in Mar 2017

Interview

Scheduled interview with the help of a recruiter. Video call on blue jeans. Interviewers were really cool. It was a great experience talking to them. Very clear in what they were looking for and asked me questions about my past projects.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly resume based, testing me on my Java and Javascript basics.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I interviewed at Intuit (Stony Brook, NY)

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy and the interviewer was very kind. The recruiter I had at the time was very responsive and helpful. Basically, everything about Intuit made me want to go to the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY)

Interview

Pretty easy process. Applied through my university. The questions were not difficult at all. I just attended my school's career fair and they picked me up for an interview. Entire process took 1 day.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY