Intuit Software Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Intuit Software Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Intuit

2.6

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

3 rounds. Even though they all went well I never heard back(positively or negatively) from the company(it's been 2 months since my final round interview). Multiple follow-ups have also yielded 0 results. Very unprofessional recruiting team.

Interview Questions

• Round1: Graph traversal
    Round 2: matrix manipulation
    Round 3: code review, api question and hr round   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Intuit

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a coding challenge a few weeks later. Was contacted for a technical phone interview a few weeks after completing the coding challenge. Had a behavioral phone interview after a few weeks and received an offer about a week after.

Interview Questions

• Implement a slight variation of a topological sort   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Intuit (Stony Brook, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

Scheduled interview with the help of a recruiter. Video call on blue jeans. Interviewers were really cool. It was a great experience talking to them. Very clear in what they were looking for and asked me questions about my past projects.

Interview Questions

• Mostly resume based, testing me on my Java and Javascript basics.   1 Answer

Intuit Response

Mar 27, 2017 – Candidate Experience Care

Thank you for sharing your interview feedback with the Glassdoor community. We're glad you had such a positive experience!

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

The hiring and interview process was relatively easy and the interviewer was very kind. The recruiter I had at the time was very responsive and helpful. Basically, everything about Intuit made me want to go to the company

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Intuit (New York, NY).

Interview

Pretty easy process. Applied through my university. The questions were not difficult at all. I just attended my school's career fair and they picked me up for an interview. Entire process took 1 day.

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit in September 2016.

Interview

I was recruited after submitting my resume to a school info session. Got an e-mail, scheduled two 30-min interviews on campus--one technical, one behavioral.

Technical was simple, was asked more "how do you do this" questions about coding than abstract ones.

Behavioral--very stiff and uncomfortable. It felt very impersonal and the interviewer did not seem into it (no pun intended). Didn't expect to be called back and didn't want to be.

Got a response about 1.5 weeks after my interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Intuit (San Diego, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Spoke to Intuit at Career Fair. Got a mail from them about scheduling of interviews within a week. Had back to back interviews. 1. Technical Interview 2. Behavioral Interview - Was quite difficult to handle. 2 people were asking questions simultaneously. I got an email in the next 2 days, that the liked me and they want to offer me an internship offer. All these got over very quickly. But finding a team and placing me in it took a lot of time. Approximately 2 months

Interview Questions

• 1. Find loop in a linked list
      2. Design a Lift
      3. Explain Projects
      4. Why Intuit?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Mountain View, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

First I talked to the university recruiter, then one technical phone screen with fairly basic programming questions (i was asked fizzbuzz) and some behavioral questions. It was pretty casual and seemed mostly focused on making sure you aren't a schmuck. Then one onsite interview with 3 engineers that was a mix of behavioral and slightly harder technical questions (Fibonacci and its big o). Again it was pretty casual, they wanted to get to know you ask you about the projects you've worked on, what you are interested in, etc. and give you the chance to ask them anything you wanted. make sure to have questions to ask them, because its supposed to be more of a group conversation than them grilling you, and pay attention when they're talking so your questions arent generic.

Interview Questions

• given a time, find the angle between the minute hand and hour hand for that time on an analog clock.   7 Answers

Software Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Intuit.

Interview

Met at a career fair on my campus and was immediately told I would receive a follow up on campus interview. During the interview I was mostly asked coding questions about data structures such as trees and heaps and string parsing, which had to be performed on a white board.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to implement parseInt functionality from Integer class in java; i.e. a function that takes a string as input and converts it into an integer

Questions on BST insertion   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Intuit (Plano, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online; later emailed resume to a recruiter via a reference; got called to an one-hour interview on the company's University Day in Plano, TX.

The interview includes some basic coding questions, consideration between different data structures for a problem, discussion about things I know or did such as AngularJS, REST/JSON, Java, jQuery, Docker, AWS, DevOps, Linux, shell scripting, distributed computing, scalability, etc.

Interview Questions

• How does Docker improve scalability, distributed computing, efficiency vs. traditional cloud virtual machines   Answer Question

Interviewing with better companies