Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 12, 2018

2.6

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Arcadia, WI) in January 2018.

Interview

The first interview consisted of a bunch of situational questions. Other questions asked were about past work experience and what jobs/tasks/responsibilities you had for those previous jobs. They also asked to provide your availability to work during the week/weekends.

Interview Questions

• Was there ever a time where you witnessed someone (either at work or outside of work) being dishonest or breaking the rules? How did you react and what did you do about it?   Answer Question
    • At your previous job, has there ever been a time at work where a friend/family member comes in during your shift, asking for free merchandise? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Interview

Lengthy process took 1+ week. They are very thorough and get to know you as a person through out the interview process. The manager was very professional, personable, and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when a co worker was not doing there part. How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rhinelander, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rhinelander, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Very lengthy, multiple steps and long interviews that are very in depth--great for finding the right candidate, but was very extensive and lengthy. Met with multiple people, spread out over a few weeks.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

I went to an open house event. They did what I would call a mini interview which could lead up with a full interview at a later time. In my case, I did get the full interview but I have not yet gone to it.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when there was a problem at work and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Food Demonstrator Interview

Interview

I applied online, and was left a voicemail asking me to call HR to do a fifteen-minute phone interview. I called shortly thereafter, but no one answered, so I had to leave voicemail. I never heard back from anyone, yet I get emails about jobs that "match what I'm looking for."

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Schofield, WI).

Interview

There was two part to the interview. One is to be interviewed and asked a series of generic and scenario questions. After that you take a math test. If you passed both and they are interested then they would contact you and give you an offer. Before employment begins you are to do a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieved something and what were the results   Answer Question

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Davenport, IA) in October 2017.

Interview

Sent my application and resume online and attended a hiring event I thought the interview went well but was notified that I would not get a second interview and they suggested I apply for a cashier job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time that you did something nice for someone.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

they call you to do a phone interview, if they like you they will ask you to come in and do it all over again, then you have to go about and get 5 references and they have to reply through email.. If not you don't get the job, have to pass a drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a conflict between two employees that are not getting along?
      What would you tell someone that you see not washing their hands before working in the kitchen?
      What are some main characteristics of a leader?
      If you store leader told you one thing and your district manager told you another who do you listen to and why?
      why do you feel you are the best for this job?
      what have you learned from others in your store now?
      What does the red zone mean to you and what does it consist of?
      When would you report a co-worker situation to your store manager?
      where do you see yourself in your future?   Answer Question

Gues Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davenport, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Davenport, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

A phone-screen, an initial interview with a series of standard behavioral questions. A second interview with another series of questions. All very standard, if perhaps a bit too involved for a gas station attendant.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an upset customer. How did you handle the situation? How did you know you were effective?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager, asked me when I could come into an interview. Told him a time, and the interview went smoothly. A few days later he called me back saying he was going to give me a job offer and to come in and meet him. Got the job, and they sent me somewhere to go to a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in the past month that you have changed someone's live?   Answer Question