Kwik Trip Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.6

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schofield, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Schofield, WI).

Interview

There was two part to the interview. One is to be interviewed and asked a series of generic and scenario questions. After that you take a math test. If you passed both and they are interested then they would contact you and give you an offer. Before employment begins you are to do a drug urine test.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you helped someone achieved something and what were the results   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

they call you to do a phone interview, if they like you they will ask you to come in and do it all over again, then you have to go about and get 5 references and they have to reply through email.. If not you don't get the job, have to pass a drug test and background test.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a conflict between two employees that are not getting along?
      What would you tell someone that you see not washing their hands before working in the kitchen?
      What are some main characteristics of a leader?
      If you store leader told you one thing and your district manager told you another who do you listen to and why?
      why do you feel you are the best for this job?
      what have you learned from others in your store now?
      What does the red zone mean to you and what does it consist of?
      When would you report a co-worker situation to your store manager?
      where do you see yourself in your future?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Rochester, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from the store manager, asked me when I could come into an interview. Told him a time, and the interview went smoothly. A few days later he called me back saying he was going to give me a job offer and to come in and meet him. Got the job, and they sent me somewhere to go to a drug test.

Interview Questions

• What is one time in the past month that you have changed someone's live?   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Member - Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kaukauna, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Kaukauna, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

Long but worth it. Many steps and sign ups. Overall they try to find the right employees who will be fit for the job. I appreciate the opportunity and hopefully will be able to grow a lot with the company.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Kwik Trip in June 2017.

Interview

Went to a walk in interview. I sat there and listened to the guy go over all the benefits with the lady in front of me for quite some time. When he got around to me, he had me apply on the computer and then told me he didn't want to keep me longer than needed basically making me leave. I didn't even get to have a real conversation with him.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

The interview was thorough and straightforward. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable. The questions were very much designed to find out your character - how you would treat co-workers and customers.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Kwik Trip.

Interview

Interview was very straightforward with the warehouse supervisor. He explained the position to me and asked why I wanted to work there. I received a call several days later with an offer for the position. They do not tell you during the interview but when you are offered the position and go in to sign the paperwork they make you take a drug test right then and there. Employment is contingent on passing the test.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral based interview: "Tell me about a time when...."   Answer Question

Assistant Store Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eagle River, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Eagle River, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Lengthy process.
    1. Phone interview with recruiter
    2. Face to face with recruiter
    3. Face to face with district leader
    4. Face to face with area leader
    5. Face to face with district leader

Other than the long tedious process, the company sounds like a great company to work for if you want to move around. I made it clear when I started the process and discussed through out, the importance of being in the community in which I reside. However, when the job offer came, 45 day into the process it was for a store that was not in my community and would require me to travel every day and I don't want to do that due to family reasons. I made that clear through the process but it was like they never heard it. It turned out that during the 45 day process they filled both roles at my local store and there might be an opportunity for me to get a position in the store down the road. They continued to tell me how they were growing and all of the opportunities to come in the future. I was only interested in one location. I understood that training would happen at a neighboring store and would require travel but I knew that would be temporary. Just disappointed that they didn't offer to me what we had been talking about the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Competently based... tell me about a time you.... how did you handle.....   Answer Question

Guest Service Coworker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Almost exactly as other has described, with plenty of "Tell me about..." and "What would you do...". Process is simple and got a call within 2-3 days. Afterword had to get 3-7 references and they were surprised it was completed fast. Led to a 1-1 interview and if you had previous 1-1 interview practice then it would be a piece of cake. It mostly deals about you as a person and lots of scenarios. Am waiting for a offer from their end, hoping for the best.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you see a co-worker using several crates to stack items up in a higher location?   Answer Question

Assistant Food Service Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Kwik Trip (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2017.

Interview

Incredible experience that opened new doors for me. After dropping out of college due to being robbed multiple times, I fell back onto my part time job. I requested to go full time, and within 2 months was offered a leadership position at a nearby store. It went smoothly from the get-go. I was interviewed by the Food Service District Leader, Selia Kliene. Lovely person, who started from the bottom of the company like I did. We had an hour interview, and I went on my way for an interview with the Store Leader of the location I applied to. Real stand up guy, puts in ridiculous hours to maintain the incredible workplace he's created. After his interview I received a call from Selia just two days later, confirming I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Name one time you had to show leadership in the workplace.   1 Answer
    • I thought hitting "add a question" would add a different question that I would answer, please ignore this text as an answer.   1 Answer