Menards Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menards Interview Questions

Updated Jan 11, 2018

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Menards (Yorkville, IL).

Interview

I applied at a time when a paper application was still required to get hired at the store. I filled out the application on site and when I turned it in, I was hired on the spot.

Carryout Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards.

Interview

Pretty standard for a high school seniors second job.. Basic questions about personality traits and characteristics.
    You sit in the back office with the HR coordinator who goes thru the interview process with a series of Qs.

Interview Questions

• Just very standard personality questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ottumwa, IA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Menards (Ottumwa, IA).

Interview

They had previous filtered resumes,; group setting, looking for personality potential for working with public, other experiences should be explained in detail. Get the group interview and pass the drug screening then only YOU can not be offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Where and how do you believe you would benefit us the most?   Answer Question

General Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Menards (Big Rapids, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied onlime and got a call 2 fays later for an interview. The interview was super easy. I was interviewed by someone from HR and the general manager. Both were very nice and not intimidating at all. The next day I was called for a drug test and was offered a job.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Menards (Minneapolis, MN) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a called a few days later. I set up an interview and met with two managers and was given a tour of the area I would work in. they were very nice.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menards.

Interview

I went in and had a 10 minute interview and was offered a position. Then went to go drug test and started as soon as my results were in from that.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bismarck, ND

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Menards (Bismarck, ND).

Interview

very laid back. general interview questions. then all you had to do was fill out paper work, it was easy. now they need people so bad they do walk interviews

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Menards (Madison, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

Friendly and polite, they were warm and not overly intimidating. The overall interview time was about 40 minutes. It seems like there are usually 2 people present for each interview.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words that you would use to describe yourself?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menards (Eau Claire, WI) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview took about an hour. He asked basic interview questions and availability. He was very friendly and I felt very comfortable during the whole process. I would recommend applying to this organization if you have a fear of interviews. It was pretty easy.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eau Claire, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menards (Eau Claire, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

I first was emailed by a hiring manager and arranged an interview with two of them. I had to set up a time to do an IS aptitude test and a Java test as well. The interview was pretty basic. They went over my transcripts and asked me questions about my classes.