Menards Manager In Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Menards Manager In Training Interview Questions

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Menards (Grand Rapids, MI) in January 2017.

Interview

Very relaxed yet professional! Answered some questions about drugs and alcohol...yes and no...multiple choice. Manager was very straight forward. I spent about an hour in the interview. He discussed the process. The pay was a lot lower than I expected.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Menards

Anonymous Employee in Yorkville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Menards (Yorkville, IL).

Interview

Meet with human resources and store manager, offered position right away. Watched videos was given large binder for training. Talked about all experience and education needed is a bachelors degree.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to provide excellent customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Menards (Lansing, MI).

Interview

I went to a career fair and talked to HR. She called me about a month later to set up an interview with her. The GM wasn't there so she had me come in for a second interview where I was told I got the job as long as I pass the drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Manager In Training Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Menards.

Interview

The human resources manager was very nice and upfront about the position. The assistant manager sat in on the interview to answer any of my questions and was also seemed very friendly. I was kind of upset when finding out that relocation was a must to progress upwards, but the asst manager told me of his experiences of the program and how it is not as bad as it sounds. Interview was quick and my background information was taken seriously.

Interview Questions

• Give a time of when you experienced horrible customer service.   Answer Question