Merck Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 933 of over 933 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Merck

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

O processo seletivo começou com a avaliação do currículo pelo recrutador, depois vieram os testes de raciocínio logico, português e inglês (todos online) e por último entrevista online em grupo onde parei

Interview Questions
  • Quais são os pontos fortes e fracos
    Answer Question

Merck

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck

Interview

Interview was simple and interviewer was friendly. Told my profile was shortlisted by hiring manager . But they offered less package than my current. I said I was open for a technical round and can discuss later about package, but received no call or update. I have a career break in my resume and the thing which put me little off was that HR told my previous experience before break ( 5 years ) cannot be counted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

initial phone screen by recruiter, then technical phone interview panel. The technical was with my current manager and a team member with experience. They did not ask many questions and I was very nervous but still got the job due to a referral.

Interview Questions
  • What equipment I was familiar with using.

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

First, I had a phone call interview with hiring manager. After two weeks, I had a invitation for the "virtual" on-site interview. For the "virtual" on-site interview: one seminar in the early morning and six individual meetings with team members and other group partners afterwards

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

It was simple and the interviews were very kind. It was over zoom as it was during the pandemic, but everyone was very attentive. It was kind of difficult to read their reactions after you answered their questions, but I considered that pretty normal.

Interview Questions
  • What kinds of things did you learn about in your coursework?

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

Coordination was handled properly, with reasonable accommodation and the interview and hiring process was respectful, professional, and cordial. The communications where amicable. The team was always accessible and helpful. The interview was adequate. The offer was reasonable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Merck

Interview

There were 2 interviews. One phone call and one video interview. The first one was with the University Relations team and the other one was with a hiring manager. They asked the basic questions that you would normally see.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

Loved it! Super breezy and respectful. I felt like I was being interviewed for who I was as a person, not a competitor. They really look for unique, well rounded & traveled individuals who will bring a lot to the company. It was on Zoom (due to the pandemic) but it still felt like I was there in person.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself after this internship if you are offered a position?

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

Various behavioral questions, asked about my resume, I had to walk through my resume. I filled out a form that consisted of questions if I had gotten the position. Also asked me about leadership experience and my previous internship.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Merck

Application

I interviewed at Merck

Interview

Phone and video interviews. Very professional, organized and curtious. They call you back or email you wether you move on to the next stage or not. I did ask for some feedback which I did not get. But otherwise, it was a good interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 933 Interviews