Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 19, 2018

2.5

Outpatient Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in November 2016.

Interview

The process was smooth. I sat down with the current nurse manager of the office, the current dietitian, and the regional clinical nutrition manager from Morrison's. The questions were all appropriate to the position I was applying for- but let me say, if I had not prepared by researching the position and the company where the Morrison's account was, I would have not been able to answer some of the questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the ways you would increase client attendance to education classes and nutrition therapy appointments?   Answer Question

Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

interview very comfortable, on time, interviewer did not use company manual to ask his questions. He spent over an hour with me and asked significant questions concerning my background, and asked for examples that directly related to my past experiences.

Patient Services Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Riverside, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied for the position while I was the Office Coordinator. I had very little experience but they were willing to send me to school to study for my CDM and send me to obtain my PPC.

Interview Questions

• What can I do to motivate the staff to reach our benchmark?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Hialeah, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview went well. You are asked to bring a resume. Was treated with respect and asked if I had experience as a manager. All staff were friendly. Interviewing manager made me feel comfortable and she asked me about my previous experience and where I had worked before.

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in January 2014.

Interview

Initial Phone interview with Corp recruiter, very basic. Follow up phone interview and in person with unit manager. 1:1 interview will depend on unit manager. Mine was very laid back. As I was relocating the company flew me in, and put me up in a hotel with rental car. They definitely courted me. Received an offer within hours of interview.

Anonymous Employee in Mount Clemens, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Mount Clemens, MI) in March 2016.

Interview

2 Phone Screening, 1- Face to Face with Hiring Manager. All questions were general, until face to face, more job related and service oriented. Benefit and salary information provided on first request. follow up was fast.

Interview Questions

• Discussed previous experience with fine dining and managing banquet staff.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the Regional Director in the lobby, discussed the company and some of the opportunities that would be arising soon with the acquisition of new accounts. The whole process took maybe a half an hour, and I left feeling confident that I would be contacted with an offer for the job.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in this type of environment before?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called phone interview, then passed to live interview. I was then interviewed by a panel of different managers and dietitians at the account who asked me a variety of questions based on my experience. I was provided with a daily "typical" work day scenario.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Then I interviewed with the Director. After interviewing with the director I received a call about 4 days later saying that I received the job. I then communicated with the recruiter about compensation.

Interview Questions

• What was the average census of your previous account?   1 Answer

Nutrition Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Nashville, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

Meet with Hiring Manager (Director), Second interview meet with Client contact, third interview meet with District Manager. Meet with them on a one on one basis. meet employees and tour of the facilities.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the job that makes you more qualified than others.   Answer Question