Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2018

2.5

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Valhalla, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

After having a phone conversation with one of the Regional Chefs, I was invited to Westchester Medical Center, where my interview was conducted. I was Greeted by the Executive Chef and brought to the Regional Operational Manager's office for my interview. There we had a professional conversation about my job history and background. I was also informed what is the responsibilities of the position entails as well as what is expected of me for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I would go about ordering for a event. From start to finish.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The process was very easy. After the recruiter contacted me within one day the manager contacted me with an invitation to a live interview. Once I completed the live interview, it was within a few days an offer was presented.
    This company does like you to do a skype type interview first (before live interview), but I completed after.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more like a conversation than a typical interview.   Answer Question

Operations Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very well-organized and thorough. I worked with the company’s recruiter throughout the process, who was very knowledgeable and extremely responsive. I started the process with a Skype interview with the Systems Director of Finance and within a couple of weeks I was scheduled a panel interview with the Regional Leaders. I was asked to provide a short presentation regarding a finance project/process. Overall, I was very impressed on Morrison Healthcare’s interviewing and hiring process from start to finish.

Food Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informative. Enjoyed the process. Very nice people. Got to meet other staff. Be prepared. Dress nice. Offered to buy shoes if didn't have. Company was very genuine

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Nottingham, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick, easy, & straight to the point. I was told that it would be more of a conversation rather than your typical interview questions. An hour after I left I received the phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what would you expect from us as your employer?   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite thing about working at your last job, your least favorite?   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Springfield, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, a written exam and chefs basket (4 hours) 4 person panel supervisor manger and upper manager. Testing time was 1 hour and after that at another day your called in for a cooking test 4 hours are given for the cooking test.

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by my awesome recruiter (Ken) from the Compass Group (the parent company). He advised me that I would hear from hiring manager for an interview. The interview was lengthy but not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Whaf would you find people talking about at the drinking fountain after a meeting and why?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2017.

Interview

Long interview with a lot of situational questions pertaining to the location. The first process was a phone interview and after that there was a one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• What do always behaviors mean to you?   1 Answer

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was detailed, efficient, and prompt. It was streamlined so that I was working with one point of contact. The interview process began with a recruiter who was very knowledgeable with excellent follow up. Shortly thereafter, I interviewed with the Regional VP. Within a day, I was contacted and scheduled for final panel interview with additional Regional Leaders. It required a power point presentation regarding a scenario provided by the recruiter. It is extremely evident that Morrison cares for their employees in the manner in which they handle not only the recruiting but on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition into healthcare?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach this position in working with your team within the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

First met with the Director and she was great to talk to. Afterwards, was given the chance to speak to the executive chefs and elaborated more about the position. Overall, I felt comfortable and confident during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How was a normal workday working at my previous position and if there were any conflicts that I encountered. How was the situation handled?   Answer Question