Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.5

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was detailed, efficient, and prompt. It was streamlined so that I was working with one point of contact. The interview process began with a recruiter who was very knowledgeable with excellent follow up. Shortly thereafter, I interviewed with the Regional VP. Within a day, I was contacted and scheduled for final panel interview with additional Regional Leaders. It required a power point presentation regarding a scenario provided by the recruiter. It is extremely evident that Morrison cares for their employees in the manner in which they handle not only the recruiting but on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition into healthcare?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach this position in working with your team within the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

First met with the Director and she was great to talk to. Afterwards, was given the chance to speak to the executive chefs and elaborated more about the position. Overall, I felt comfortable and confident during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How was a normal workday working at my previous position and if there were any conflicts that I encountered. How was the situation handled?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Group setting (3 managers conducting the interview) which took approximately 90 minutes which we talked about areas that needed addressing and how to motivate the staff. We also discussed how to control costs and theft in the retail area and how to bring together the culinary team with the retail team.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect with team members?   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had traveled to help open the account and after speaking with my RDO Jeff Tonini he made me an offer to relocate to the woodlands. He set up the interview with the client as we sat and discussed the possible position here at the woodlands I explained the my goal and accomplishments

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

Manager has questions about your work performance, days off of work, how you handled certain situations at your other job, how well you work as a team, How your job affects other peoples job, how you perform your job

Interview Questions

• How many days did you miss last year at your other job   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

I was interview buy 3 managers. Each one ask specific question pertaining to the job. They also explained the work flow and the special events I would be in charge of. They asked me what I would bring to the table.

Interview Questions

• Would the budget be my budget or Morrison's Budget?   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First step was an informal phone interview which includes mostly personality based questions. Next step is a face to face panel interview with the Directors of Finance. I completed a financial case study, and then gave a presentation regarding my findings in the case study.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about any specific projects you have been responsible for.   1 Answer

Food Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

It took 30 minutes MsLucy was kind and professional she explain to me what I will be doing and How much the pay will be and Where I would be working at once my background comes back

Interview Questions

• Was I able to do the task that I m applying for   1 Answer

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Orlando, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Recruiter interviewed first; very knowledgeable and well spoken; however, interview with director was very unprofessional and uninformative and full of deceit. Director bad mouthed current employees and past dietitians as well as current interns/other applicants for the position I was interviewing for. Was not asked a single clinical question.

Interview Questions

• Asked to what level I would be comfortable with doing certain aspects of her job.   2 Answers

Dishwasher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Charlotte, NC) in February 2017.

Interview

Easy because they were just looking for a body to fill a spot. Interviewer was distracted b/c he had too much to do. They need to hire people who already know what to expect.