Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.5

Food Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informative. Enjoyed the process. Very nice people. Got to meet other staff. Be prepared. Dress nice. Offered to buy shoes if didn't have. Company was very genuine

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Nottingham, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick, easy, & straight to the point. I was told that it would be more of a conversation rather than your typical interview questions. An hour after I left I received the phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and what would you expect from us as your employer?   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite thing about working at your last job, your least favorite?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I applied and was contacted after a few weeks, for this kind of job expected longer wait time. The recruiter was informative and really tried to build a rapport with me. Felt good about and was passed to the hiring manager and was contacted for an interview the next day.
    I interviewed at the office location and was impressed with how well organized the process flowed. The questions were more conversational than real direct questions... interviewed for about an hour.
    Was contacted the next day by the recruiter and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• walk me through your current day in the life at your current company?   Answer Question
    • what is the most challenging part of the day to day in your current role?   Answer Question

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by my awesome recruiter (Ken) from the Compass Group (the parent company). He advised me that I would hear from hiring manager for an interview. The interview was lengthy but not too hard.

Interview Questions

• Whaf would you find people talking about at the drinking fountain after a meeting and why?   Answer Question

Regional Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was detailed, efficient, and prompt. It was streamlined so that I was working with one point of contact. The interview process began with a recruiter who was very knowledgeable with excellent follow up. Shortly thereafter, I interviewed with the Regional VP. Within a day, I was contacted and scheduled for final panel interview with additional Regional Leaders. It required a power point presentation regarding a scenario provided by the recruiter. It is extremely evident that Morrison cares for their employees in the manner in which they handle not only the recruiting but on-boarding process.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to transition into healthcare?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach this position in working with your team within the first 90 days?   Answer Question

Retail Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

First met with the Director and she was great to talk to. Afterwards, was given the chance to speak to the executive chefs and elaborated more about the position. Overall, I felt comfortable and confident during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How was a normal workday working at my previous position and if there were any conflicts that I encountered. How was the situation handled?   Answer Question

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Asheville, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The director and Regional Executive Chef interviewed me. I wanted to step up from my role as a lead cook with Mission Healthcare. This required me to interview with Morrison and I was permitted to stay employed at the site that I'm currently working. I was asked standard questions and the role description was explained to me by those conducting the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I felt that I was ready to step up and take on more duties as an Executive Chef.   1 Answer

Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Las Vegas, NV) in April 2017.

Interview

Group setting (3 managers conducting the interview) which took approximately 90 minutes which we talked about areas that needed addressing and how to motivate the staff. We also discussed how to control costs and theft in the retail area and how to bring together the culinary team with the retail team.

Interview Questions

• How do you connect with team members?   1 Answer

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (The Woodlands, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I had traveled to help open the account and after speaking with my RDO Jeff Tonini he made me an offer to relocate to the woodlands. He set up the interview with the client as we sat and discussed the possible position here at the woodlands I explained the my goal and accomplishments

Secretary Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

Manager has questions about your work performance, days off of work, how you handled certain situations at your other job, how well you work as a team, How your job affects other peoples job, how you perform your job

Interview Questions

• How many days did you miss last year at your other job   1 Answer