Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 227 of over 227 interviews

In Person15%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Morrison Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare

Interview

The recruiter was great at communicating, letting me know the status of the interview process, however, the date and time were rescheduled a few times and had to do interviews 3 dufferent times over 3 weeks period, it was a little frustrating.

Interview Questions
  • What is your leadership style?
    Answer Question

Morrison Healthcare

Application

I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare

Interview

The interview process took about 10 mins they where very nice and understanding With sechduling etc I expressed my love for anything health care and a team player overall I enjoyed it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morrison Healthcare

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare in May 2022

Interview

Worst interview ever they made me wait until 5pm and I sat there and missed my bus also the staff were rude and all and waited weeks just to give me a denial need I mind I’m autistic and In culinary school and have been a cook since 2015 and they declined me and I have documentation of where I worked from social security and they said that’s not legit calling social security liars on everything. I WOULDNT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO MY WORST ENEMY FOR WORK

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience as a cook?

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Gainesville, FL) in Apr 2022

Interview

The recruiter Michael G made the stressful process very easy. He was very responsive and honest throughout the process. He made the transition to my new position very easy. Thanks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Columbia, SC) in Apr 2022

Interview

I filled out an application online, was contacted by the recruiter and set up for an interview the next day. An offer was extended to me shortly after that interview. Very succinct, thoughtful and efficient process.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your second to last job?

Anonymous Employee in Brunswick, GA

Application

I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Brunswick, GA)

Interview

Easy and Professional. They were very accommodating and tried to find the best fit for me. I recommend Glassdoor to everyone. They are Very helpful and adamant about finding you employment.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Saint Marys, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Saint Marys, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

An option of a video interview process was available, which allowed my in-person interview, to be an acceptance of hire. You answer three questions and are given many tries to record your response before submitting.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with having a different opinion then your coworkers on a work problem?

Anonymous Employee in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Valdosta, GA) in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview process was fantastic. The communication from everyone involved made it easy. From the written test to the practical cooking exam it was an exciting process to be a part of. I appreciate everyone involved in the process

Interview Questions
  • Why Healthcare and why Morrison?

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Port St Lucie, FL) in Jan 2022

Interview

Spoke with HR rep first regarding my background and background of facility. Was told next step would be with Division RDO/VP which took place within a few days. The following week I received a call back asking to set up a client meet and greet.

Interview Questions
  • The basic standardized questions mixed in with specific questions pertaining to the unit and potential future growth.

Anonymous Employee in Florence, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Florence, SC) in Dec 2021

Interview

I first spoke on the phone with the recruiting agent. This was more of an informal interview, discussing my previous work history and making sure I understood what the main job requirements would be. Recruiter was very friendly and showed a very positive face of the company. After that interview, he set up an interview with the Systems and Regional Directors. This was more of a typical formal interview. Both of them were very friendly and asked pertinent questions directly related to the job requirements and my work history. After this interview I was contacted a few days later by the Systems Director who asked me if I would be available at all the following day to meet with the Corporate Executive Chef who would be in town. We set up a time and I interviewed with the Systems Director, Corporate Executive Chef and the Executive Chef. This interview was more nuts and bolts. Making sure I understood the smaller details of the job requirements, making sure I knew specifics of restaurant purchasing and receiving and various other job details.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with and comfortable with doing your ordering online?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 227 Interviews

Morrison Healthcare Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morrison Healthcare as 87.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.54 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Executive Chef and Patient Services Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Retail Manager and Sous Chef roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morrison Healthcare takes an average of 21 days when considering 231 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Sous Chef had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Executive Chef roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morrison Healthcare according to 231 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 19.35%