Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions

Updated May 27, 2018

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

All of the interviews were conducted over the phone. They are new to the area so I did not meet anyone in person.

I ultimately received a job offer and was planning to accept when I discovered, upon receiving a copy of the offer letter, that despite referring to the role as "Talent Acquisition Manager" during the entire process, it was in fact officially titled "Talent Acquisition Specialist". Although I knew there were no direct reports to this role, the title change is drastic. Do not refer to it as a manager if it is not one. I felt mislead upon seeing this. I even reviewed the print out of the job posting from when I initially applied and it said "Recruitment Manager". Upon discovering this discrepancy, I made the decision to decline the offer as I was concerned what else would be changed after accepting or starting if they can't even use the correct title during the process and switch it on me at the end.

Interview Questions

• Various questions about my background - I did four rounds of phone interviews and each person essentially asked me the same questions.   Answer Question

Dining Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lansing, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Lansing, MI) in May 2018.

Interview

It was great. The company helped me along the whole way. Very explanatory. Everyone was easy to contact, provided contact information. It was overall a smooth process. Very pleased with how everything was handled.

Patient Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Cincinnati, OH) in March 2018.

Interview

interview very comfortable, on time, interviewer did not use company manual to ask his questions. He spent over an hour with me and asked significant questions concerning my background, and asked for examples that directly related to my past experiences.

Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (New Orleans, LA) in March 2018.

Interview

It was quite lengthy where I had to wait over an hour to be seen and then it was not very professional. You could hear management stating some very nasty comments about another person that they interviewed.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valhalla, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Valhalla, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

After having a phone conversation with one of the Regional Chefs, I was invited to Westchester Medical Center, where my interview was conducted. I was Greeted by the Executive Chef and brought to the Regional Operational Manager's office for my interview. There we had a professional conversation about my job history and background. I was also informed what is the responsibilities of the position entails as well as what is expected of me for the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about how I would go about ordering for a event. From start to finish.   Answer Question

Clinical Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (New Orleans, LA).

Interview

The process was very easy. After the recruiter contacted me within one day the manager contacted me with an invitation to a live interview. Once I completed the live interview, it was within a few days an offer was presented.
    This company does like you to do a skype type interview first (before live interview), but I completed after.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more like a conversation than a typical interview.   Answer Question

Operations Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very well-organized and thorough. I worked with the company’s recruiter throughout the process, who was very knowledgeable and extremely responsive. I started the process with a Skype interview with the Systems Director of Finance and within a couple of weeks I was scheduled a panel interview with the Regional Leaders. I was asked to provide a short presentation regarding a finance project/process. Overall, I was very impressed on Morrison Healthcare’s interviewing and hiring process from start to finish.

Food Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Knoxville, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informative. Enjoyed the process. Very nice people. Got to meet other staff. Be prepared. Dress nice. Offered to buy shoes if didn't have. Company was very genuine

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nottingham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Nottingham, MD) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick, easy, & straight to the point. I was told that it would be more of a conversation rather than your typical interview questions. An hour after I left I received the phone call saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite thing about working at your last job, your least favorite?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself and what would you expect from us as your employer?   Answer Question

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Springfield, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

Panel interview, a written exam and chefs basket (4 hours) 4 person panel supervisor manger and upper manager. Testing time was 1 hour and after that at another day your called in for a cooking test 4 hours are given for the cooking test.