Morrison Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Registered Dietitian Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Miami, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

My interviewer was friendly and professional. She was the Lead Clinical Dietitian and prepared my for the exact duties and responsibilities required for the role. I heard back immediately regarding the job offer and they allowed me time to make an acceptance of the position.

Interview Questions

• How has your educational background thus far equipped you for this role you are apply for?   1 Answer

Patient Services Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palmer, MA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Palmer, MA).

Interview

The interview was at my place of employment at the time. The hospital had a few departments out sourced to Morrison Health Care. The interview was pleasant and cheerful.

Interview Questions

• What I liked about Morrison health care.   1 Answer

Diet Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

It was easy, though you get a vague description of job duties after they list the actual responsibilities of the position. You'll notice as soon as you begin your first week on the job. The hiring manager really tries to sell the position they need filled. Take it as a grain of salt. Make sure you ask plenty of questions to really know what you're getting yourself into and that's with any job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation or patient?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare.

Interview

Professional and thorough. Started with phone screening with recruiter. Second and third interviews were with group panels and also had a final phone interview with marketing director. Everyone was pleasant and prepared with probing questions.

Sous Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Rochester, MN) in February 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with the manager, some interesting questions but job related to find the best candidate. A little lengthy but thorough. I could not ask for a better interviewer and your of the facility. They have it together.

Dining Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winston-Salem, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Winston-Salem, NC) in January 2020.

Interview

Interviewed with recruiter and manager/supervisor of patient dining. Pleasant. Straight forward questions. I usually feel like I bomb interviews, because no matter how much i prepare, they never ask the questions Im expecting them to ask. The process went by quickly and tomorrow I have a 3rd interview tomorrow....

Travel Retail Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Chicago, IL) in January 2020.

Interview

Use of technology made the process quick and efficient. The Recruiter initiated process and informed me of next steps of process by phone and email. He gave me feedback after each step that was good to use during next step. Each person from operation were informative and rated high from me for sincerity and integrity. The game changer for me .

Executive Chef Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Houston, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

Great location for testing was selected, the chef there was very helpful and friendly, made the process very smooth, The hotel was also very nice also.I actually missed my first plane and ended up having to pay out of pocket for another ticket,. I was also able to rent a car to get around the city.

Interview Questions

Interview

Applied online via website. Completed the virtual interview that Morrison requests that had about 5-6 questions. Then received an e-mail asking if I would like to participate in a phone interview.

Finance Systems Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Morrison is a great company. The interview process was fairly quick and the team i talk to are super nice. The offer was really too good to resist but due t personal reason i was not able to work for Morrison.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Morrison Healthcare (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Professional experience. Scenario based questions focused on customer and patient dining experiences. Client retention is important to Morrison Healthcare. Experience preferred, however Morrison had a robust training and development program designed to prepare employees for next level promotion readiness.