NVIDIA Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NVIDIA Design Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NVIDIA.

Interview

I received a phone call interview after I answered the question paper on campus recruitment. The question paper was not hard for EE undergraduate student. Questions about drawing CMOS static logic gates, delay analysis and binary number calculation were asked.
The phone call interview asked similar questions as well. Question about bit pattern recognition by using state machine was asked. I didn't prepare for it and didn't answer it very well.

Interview Questions

• Bit pattern recognition by using state machine.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NVIDIA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at NVIDIA (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

Passed resume at career fair where there were on the spot tests which the recruiter later noted. Then scheduled a phone interview with an engineer who asked one puzzle and two conceptual designs in addition to see if I understood basic terms. Later called for long on-site interview with multiple members of specific group who asked wind ranging questions from resume background, technical skills specific technologies that have been mastered.

Interview Questions

• Given memory with 2n+1 values with n elements appearing twice in different areas of the memory and 1 value appearing once. Design low delay circuit that finds this 1 value.   1 Answer
    • Design a clock divide-by-3 circuit with 50% duty cycle   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NVIDIA in April 2012.

Interview

1st round is phone interview with basic questions. The interviewer is very nice. Questions include what are areas of synthesis optimization? what's hold time and setup time? Describe pipeline. How to build a AND gate with CMOS?

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NVIDIA in February 2011.

Interview

Got contacted by recruiter through LinkedIn. Gave first telephonic interview and then waited for almost 3 weeks to get 2nd telephonic interview. Telephonic Interview was mainly on my resume and it was nice to talk to the person on the other end

Interview Questions

• Most challenging part of your job, what sort of debug you have done etc   Answer Question