PepsiCo Part-time Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

PepsiCo Part-time Merchandiser Interview Questions

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

2 interviewers/ It was a very structured interview. They asked about twelve scenario type questions. They also asked how my current job could relate to this position. It was a fairly difficult interview that lasted about thirty minutes. Three days later, I got a letter that they selected a different candidate.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you went out of your way to help someone.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for PepsiCo

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Knoxville, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple interview. You watch a 12 minute video about the position,company, and the physical exercise you are about to do. After that you receive a waiver to sign saying you won't do anything if you got hurt. Then you get a paper that again shows you the exercise you are about to do and you go over that for another 5 minutes. Then you meet the merchandising managers and they take you to the warehouse to perform your exercise. I had to use an electric pallet jack and move a pallet of 2 liters close to a display to then put them on the display rack. They give u a planogram of what it's supposed to look like and then you just stock the display with 2 liters. It is super easy. Then you sit down with the 2 merchandising managers and they ask you three questions and then it is over. I have no job offer as it stands but I just left my interview 2 hours ago. They said they would notify me in one business week if I was selected or not. I applied for multiple merchandising positions around my city for Pepsi so they told me I might even be interviewed again next week

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where a customer was not satisfied with you and what you did to satisfy them?   Answer Question
    • How comfortable are you with technology (iPhone, tablets, computers, etc.)   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Nashville, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application and assessment. Phone interview. On site physical assessment and face to face interview.

Was told the next step is handled by a third party and would hear something in acouple of weeks.

My advice.... if your not good with behavioral interviews, practice practice practice!

Everyone I have dealt with was super

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were given a task with little or no direction, and how did you handle it?

(SAR format)
      Answer Question
    • What's the most difficult customer service problem you've had and how did you handle it

(Requested answer be in SAR format)
      Answer Question
    • Describe a time you noticed a process being handled poorly and what action did you take?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cheverly, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Cheverly, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online; took a test online and then passed a phone interview. Got a face to face interview, Waited about a half an hour; Was walked to a table and asked to put on rubber shoes, glasses and a vest. Walked up two sets of stairs (they are testing your physical Ability). Went to a room to watch a 12 minute video that told me that we are taking a physical test unless I wanted to sign a waiver. They took me to the warehouse and you move some merchandise from one area to another; moving items using the jack and lifting up to 35 pounds of merchandise for 15 minutes non stop and stocking them. You go back to the room and get an interview after the physical test. The interview went well and loved the exercise; still did not get the job but a new door is opening that is much better!

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Pepsi? What can you bring to the table? Tell me about yourself? normal questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Detroit, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

It was simple. They ask you honest questions. It helps to have retail experience. I walked in with a suit, they really admired that. Usually I wear just a shirt and tie. Be yourself, and answer honestly. If you're unsure of the position, ask.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan to stay with us long?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Chicago, IL) in February 2015.

Interview

After you submit the application, pepsico, if interested, will email you stating they would like to move forward with the hiring process. You have a phone interview and then an in-person interview at the plant.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a conflict with a manger and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had a conflict with a customer and how did you resolve the situation?   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a customer and what was the outcome?   Answer Question
    • Take us threw your resume and give us details on your duties.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Atlanta, GA) in November 2014.

Interview

I could never get an interview until I met a friend who set it up for me and it still was a long process. I put in my application in november and 2 weeks later I received an email to schedule an interview time. Interview was all star questions and the mgr told me that all positions are filled within first and then outside applicants will be chosen if position is still open. After the interview he stated that I will be in a pool for consideration and the next step I will be contacted via e mail if I am selected from that pool, and the hard part is over. I answered the questions quickly because they were easy but after the interview we spoke for awhile about the selection process. He was real laid back and hard to predict but he was cool. Two MONTHS later I was sent an email saying I was still under consideration...Dont know what that mean. Its February now and I havent heard anything else and I just knew my friend got me in there but I will continue to work until they call me.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to learn something on your own to complete a task.   1 Answer

Part-time Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at PepsiCo.

Interview

After applying online, I received a phone call to set up the first interview. That went smoothly. Just your basic HR questions and talking a little bit about your self. Then, if you move on to the next part, you'll get called in to pick up the drug test forms to go get the test at a different location. The, you get a call. I have not yet received it. I don't do drugs so I don't know what happened.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Kansas City, MO) in July 2013.

Interview

Initially applied and had an interview with manager of the area. They called within 48 hours to offer the position.

Negotiation

Discussion of hours and wages

Anonymous Employee in Urbandale, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at PepsiCo (Urbandale, IA) in June 2013.

Interview

It's a two step interview process. Start with phone interview, then you are asked to schedule a face to face interview. Be professional in how you act and dress, they ask a lot of situation questions.