Updated Jun 1, 2023
Filter by Topic
Found 13,148 of over 18K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
- "Pay is good and that's all about that it's good about this job.not" (in 1364 reviews)
- "We have good benefits and the people we work hand in hand are usually hard workers." (in 1182 reviews)
- "The people there are great and they are always looking to push the boundaries in the food and beverage industry." (in 827 reviews)
- "The people at the company were very supportive and culture is great." (in 392 reviews)
- "Starting salary is good for a recent college graduate (though not for the actual work you have to do)" (in 267 reviews)
- "No work life balance with extremely huge workload and sometimes unrealistic expectation & unlimited overtime without pay." (in 729 reviews)
- "Long hours and if your staff calls out you are expected to cover the route." (in 690 reviews)
- "Poor management all they care about are sales Underpaid compared to other companies No reward for good work" (in 537 reviews)
- "There's no real control on who is a good and a bad manager" (in 240 reviews)
- "Long hours due to many vacancies" (in 239 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of PepsiCo and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★Featured Review
Excellent work atmosphere, room to grow, with inspiring ethosJun 28, 2022 - Legal AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
-The company is like a family and you are given updates regularly on all important matters or events going on. You get to know what's going on in the company in relation to what's going on in the world, or in general about the company itself, which is nice. It then feels as if you are not just a random cog in the wheel, but also a necessary part of the process. -Resources are available immediately to help you learn about the company, and for further training on a variety of skills and other information -the benefits are second to none -you get to work with incredible people. Everyone is helpful and encouraging. -You are given opportunities to grow further in your career. It isn't just a job, but a career that you can build upon.
Will come back to answer this if I find something.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★
Do it.Jun 1, 2023 - Electro-mechanical Technician in Atlanta, GARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Decent pay and benefits for those who are able and willing to put in the work.
You must be strong in asserting the work life balance you but be understanding that sometimes needs require a large amount of time and extra working hours.Continue reading