Perficient Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Perficient Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Perficient

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (New York, NY) in December 2013.

Interview

Phone interview, coding test,onsite interviews
Four-five rounds conducted at onsite.Ask questions about projects done.

Interview Questions

• They can ask from technical stuff to any game logic.Be prepared for any type of question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Perficient

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient.

Interview

online HR interview first and then the in person interview

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was detailed interview process. Technical screening followed after the recruiter round.
    They asked questions ranging from Technology to soft skills
    Lastly I was told that someone from HR will get back to me

Interview Questions

• What is experience level
      Last project details
      Team management
      Risk Management
      Priorities   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

The first step of the interview was a simple HR phone screen to get a feel for the applicant and allow the applicant to get a feel for the company.

Interview Questions

• What was one hardship you encountered when working on a project.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2018.

Interview

This interview was a major waste of my time. I was approached by a Perficient recruiter who told me there was a remote work position. We did a personality interview over the phone where I explained to her that I was only interested in a remote work position. She scheduled a technical phone interview with a technical manager. I was then scheduled to come in to meet the team where they started trying to talk me out of remote work. I nailed all three interviews only to never hear back. So I emailed the recruiter who told me they didn't have any remote work positions.

Interview Questions

• You need to unit test Class A. Class A uses a Service Class B. How can you unit test Class A?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Perficient in October 2017.

Interview

There was a phone screen with the recruiter, which went well. Then I had a technical phone interview with one of the engineers. It went well and my recruiter told me that she would be getting back to me with next steps, which would be an onsite interview. After 2 weeks passed, I sent a follow up email and she replied that she was waiting to hear back from the office manager about when I could come, etc. A couple days later, she sent an email saying that they were no longer going to "grow" the Seattle office. I was sad because this company seemed like a great place to work at, but I also feel annoyed that they wasted my time with the interviews if they weren't planning to fill their Seattle office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Perficient (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted by a recruiter. We arranged an initial phone screen followed by a technical phone interview a few days later. After that they set me up for an on-site interview. It was a 4 and a half hour process consisting of two 1 hour sessions with technical consultants, followed by a 1 hour lunch (which ran long) with 2 other technical consultants, then a 1 hour session with one of the executive level partners of the company, and finally a brief tour of the office (Q & A opportunity) with the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• If I have 9 pennies and one of them is fake based on it weighing less than the real ones, use a balance scale to find which penny is the fake.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Perficient (Detroit, MI).

Interview

There were two interview. The HR contacted me through a referral. The first round was 30 minutes interview with a technical team. The second round was a hands on coding exercise. It was easy and need to go through basics and have concepts of TDD.

Interview Questions

• What are the basic OOPS concepts?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Perficient in July 2018.

Interview

The process went on really fast. I received the email from the recruiter one week after I applied online. We had a phone interview right way. The recruiter asked me some basic questions. Then he just hung up on me. I called back and sent email but no response.

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Perficient (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

I connected with a recruiter at a college recruiting event and was asked to submit my resume. I did a phone interview with the recruiter who asked me some questions about myself then told me about their internship program, and asked if I would be okay with it. I was then called to do a phone interview with an engineer, which contained some technical questions on PHP frameworks I had used and if I knew about Magento.

Afterwards, I was invited to come in for two back-to-back interviews. The first interview was with the guy I had been on the phone with, except less technical questions were asked - more about what tools I had used, what I studied, my projects, etc. The second was a panel with two engineers who had recently moved from India to the US, asking me about my hobbies, projects, and experience. I was also asked a basic technical question about arrays and object-oriented programming concepts. An HR rep did a follow-up asking about the interview experience, desired salary, and if I was still interested.

I received a request to take a Berke Assessment (personality test) online and to schedule a final interview a Software Engineering Manager. The assessment took about 2 hours and was pretty standard for a personality test, but also seemed like an IQ test was integrated as well. Lots of analysis of word patterns and shapes.

My final interview with the Software Engineering Manager did not go well. He was intimidating and made me feel uncomfortable during the process. Lots of hardcore technical questions and about my experience in e-commerce, specifically Magento. He also shot me down on an answer that was theoretical and not practical, and was at a loss of words. The same HR rep came in afterwards to follow-up, and to discuss more finite salary details, my future plans, etc. I was then told to wait to a final decision from HR.

Three weeks later, I received a rejection via e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Would you continue with Zeon after graduation if offered a full-time position?   1 Answer
    • What is your experience with Magento?   Answer Question
    • Convert this Java array to PHP.   Answer Question