Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Primerica

1.6

Broker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (West Palm Beach, FL) in April 2020.

Interview

Held via Zoom which was very confusing and pointless. I did not necessarily understand if this was a sales pitch or job offer. None of my questions about pay, benefits, or the job role were clear.

Interview Questions

• Am i interested in buying a license and insurance I don't need.   Answer Question

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Fort Worth, TX) in January 2020.

Interview

Very short and fast paced, they told me I can make $30,000 - $60,000 working part time and $70,000 - $100,000+ working full time. They pay for your licensing and classes with a tutor but you have to pay $125 for the book and online study access.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Volo, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Volo, IL).

Interview

I got a brief phone call and then setup a meeting/ interview to show what I would be doing. Interview is easy and simple, as long as you know what you're doing you'll be fine

Social Media Compliance Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

met with HR and then two other individuals from the department i was applying for. Very standard questions. Writing assessment at the end of interview to test my writing skills for a situation a person in that role would be faced with. took about 25-30 minutes and was given 45 to complete.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this role and what do you know about Primerica?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

They were very nice and accommodating. I was asked to bring my resume and fill out a short form and then gave me plenty of information about the company, how it began, and where it's going.

Interview Questions

• How are your leadership skills?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primerica (Manassas, VA) in November 2019.

Interview

I thought I was going for an office job but when I got into the interview it was clear they wanted to hire an advisor. I was not interested

Current Employee Interview

Interview

Very to the point, general questions. Many people get in the business (the home office) through family referrals. Everyone who works there is someone's daughter, cousin, son, etc. The entry level position are very easy to get and once you're in the company for a year, you can go to any other department in the company that you like.

Interview Questions

• They often ask what you know about the company. It's okay not to know any!   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hauppauge, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Primerica (Hauppauge, NY) in October 2019.

Interview

Spoke with the manager for about an hour and a half about the possible benefits of employment at primerica. Covered the basics on what the company offers customers and how it can be a mutually beneficial relationship for everyone involved.

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

I got a sudden call from them and asked to meet but will have to pay 125$ , I have not met yet and waiting. The lady seemed nice I have to meet her in person . I am doing research now to see about the company

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

The interviewer was extremely rude when I said I had to think about the job. As soon as I basically said I wasn't interested, he immediately shot up out of his chair and said, "Ok have a good day," and sent me off.

Interview Questions

• What does stability mean to you?   1 Answer