Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Feb 18, 2018

1.6

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I sat at a presentation that lasted 1 hr, during which time they explained the company and the opportunity to join. After the presentation I spoke with the person that invited me and they presented the offer of joining for 99 dollars.

Interview Questions

• if you could have anything or do anything in the world regardless of price what would it be.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

I was invited to interview after I was referred by one of their employees. Had I known then it was Primerica, I would've never wasted my time. I came in to a group presentation and was introduced to a young woman who walked me through the concept of the market they target. There was another pair beside me going over the same thing, and I heard the same script repeated. That's when the red flags went up. I was mainly curious because I am an independent consultant, and work part time, so.I figured I could do this for additional income. When I saw the group of people in the room, it seemed like they targeted people who are fresh out of college or HS. They had made that mistake with me and I think they realized I wasn't naive to their pitch. I was hinted at leaving early once in the beginning of the presentation by one of the employees. She suggested I should leave soon if I needed a ride. I thought that was odd considering I never said anything. As the presentation went on, I grew overly skeptical and annoyed at the cult-like scriptedness. The scripted clapping and affirmations were so gag-worthy, I couldn't hide my irritation. I am very expressive, and I guess caught the attention of the same employee who asked me if I needed to leave early--this time she escorted me out of the presentation! Maybe they were worried about what effect I may have had? Who knows? Anyways, avoid this scheme. They will try to brainwash you with their rhetoric. Be AWARE.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Denver, CO).

Interview

The overall presentation of the office was very professional. Interview was very informative and positively reinforced. I question if anyone is turned down for employement however that is fairly common in entry level outside sales positions.
    Excited to have the potential extra income with a flexable schedule and from my previous outside sales experience I see potential.

Financial Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (New York, NY).

Interview

I should of walked out when I saw that they were holding interviews was a wholefoods of all places. Should of walked out when I waited 50 mins to be interview (I was 15 min earlier ).Should of walked out when the interviewer (who was a customer I met at my real job) couldn't keep his sales pitch straight; asking me about my life, family, hobbies, finicial background etc and answering a basic question like "what will my day task look like and how much will I be paid hourly.

I stayed.

Just to call the Interviewer out on all BS that he was feeding me and declined the position.

And it. felt. good. Ladies and Gents. stay safe and steer clear of this company because they and manipulative scumbags.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my family life and how much money my parents made.   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Boise, ID) in January 2018.

Interview

Sat through a pyramid scheme type interview, the gal in charge was very pushy. asked slight questions about my goals in life then instantly came in with the i can help you get there. Didn't like that I wasn't too interested and immediately got on the defense about the company. Also, liked to flaunt how much she travels because she has so much money. Company also wants you to front 130$ right then and there to register you.

Independent Contractor -- Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Interview

The general overview of the company, opportunity and potential income were presented, but got the impression it's all about how many people you can recruit; and selling insurance coverage was secondary.

Interview Questions

• Do you have family, friends and neighbors ("warm market") who you could bring to our weekly overview and presentation?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Primerica in November 2017.

Interview

The interview was good learned a lot about the company and have a second meeting scheduled. I liked the platform and what security licenses I can obtain through this internship.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (West Chester, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Called for first initial interview at branch. The person I scheduled interview with did not show and I interviewed with a guy all of three minutes until I ended the interview . The i interviewer ask me how old I was. Not illegal to ask but extremely unprofessional and uncouth! I ended the interview immediately!

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica.

Interview

Looking back it was a textbook example of emotional manipulation. I knew the RVP previously but didn't know what she did. She spent a lot of time talking about how special she thought I was, and that I had a great network to work within. Assured me several times that it wasn't a pyramid scheme. I'll admit, I bit. For a few months I was all in. Until I started realizing that she had very little interest in me actually succeeding and was only interested in getting close to all of my connections. I walked away and never looked back.

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Denver, CO) in October 2017.

Interview

I saw a job post for office manager . Got a call the same day, saying that that job was already given to someone else but looking at my resume, they really want to meet with me. They wanted me to come in the next day but I couldn't. So a few days later. I walk in the office,the lady asked me to fill in this paper.. when I saw Primerica on top of the paper I decided to Google it and came across all these reviews. What a bs scam. I applied for Austin&associates. I called the lady back, never filled in my paperwork and asked her what the deal is. She turned all red and said I will explain in a bit. But I told her that that is not what I came here for. I came here for a management position and definitely not commissioned. She tried to talk her way out of it by saying it's not 100% commision.. blabla . I left her standing without filling out anything. What a waste of my time and Also, all the positive reviews are all fake!!! They post 100+ a day so all the negative ones go further down.