Primerica Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 392 of over 392 interviews

In Person19%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

Overall enjoyed as i was able to take the course and pass the test to obtain my test with no to little trouble at all. Very grateful for the chance to get my life insurance license.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to sell life insurance
    Answer Question

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

Via zoom, about 2 hours talking about their business and fees, product, and scheme . I was very concerned about the reimbursement policy of about the exam fee. The agreement didn't mentioned that so he seems very desperate

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

She was pleasant but it wasn’t an interview but was a presentation. Primerica was the parent company. She was willing to give an interview the next day and did not have an easy to research company name. She only asked me minimal questions focusing primarily on if I could see myself working for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mentor, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Primerica (Mentor, OH) in Apr 2021

Interview

I was scouted off Indeed, and since literally anyone with a pulse and no felonies can get in here. There’s not much to the interview process. Austin Vitello did an amazing job following up and explaining everything. It seemed like a no brainer not to accept his offer.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be interested in changing your life for the better?

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

It was not really an interview but more of a presentation that showed me what Primerica was really about, which included their mission, who founded the company, why was the company made, and so on.

Interview Questions
  • There was no real questions asked. They see if you are willing to work hard and commit to the job regardless if you did it as a full time job or not.

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

We were experiencing inclement weather, and after waiting in the waiting room for 30 minutes, someone finally came out to tell me that the interviewer called in and wouldn't be coming to the office that day.

Interview Questions
  • They didn't ask me anything, the interviewer never showed up

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

Met one on one online with a Vice President. Asked me questions about my background and current positions. Did a brief description of company and future growth. Talked about my interest in field.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

The interview process was a multi-stage process including preliminary interviews, follow-up interview and following up with candidates. Overall the experience was really nice was great and the environment seems nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process at Primerica was more so me asking questions on the company and questions on the company introduction slideshow they presented a few days before the interview. I proposed questions based on if the company was a multi level marketing scheme, salary, and how the day to day process would look like. They gave some clarity on these issues I had but overall still left with some concerns about the position.

Interview Questions
  • Have I heard anything bad about the company based on reviews you found online?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica (Tampa, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Sounds too good to be true also i need to find out more info dont know much yet, you apparently have to pay $100 for license, Also you make money off of recruiting more people

Interview Questions
  • Do I see myself working for Promerica?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 392 Interviews