Primerica Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2018

1.6

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica in July 2009.

Interview

I was contacted by an agent or representative who found my resume on-line. He said he wanted to meet with me because his company- PFS (Primerica Financial Services)- was looking to add another 30 representatives in this area.

I arrived in the office and was asked to fill out an application form. Before I was finished a representative came in and tookover filling out my form. She asked about my salary requirements, whether or not my previous job allowed for advancement, and what I was looking for in next employer. She said it was important that I be interested in being my own boss.

Next, the gentleman whom first contacted me came in to finish the interview. He was an agent with 5 months of experience. He failed to bring his copy of my resume and knew next to nothing about my background. He did not ask for a copy of my resume. He went right into describing the business model. He said that as a business owner I would be responsible for paying my own benefits. He then asked if I would be interested in coming back the next day for a presentation describing the business. I had a scheduling conflict and declined. He then asked for a second interview so that we could discuss how the business and compensation works. Again, I declined.

Interview Questions

• What are looking for in your next employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Shown the presentation which was very informative info that we all need to know. We talked about my "why" and what motivated me to want to be more successful than the average. They instantly motivated me to want more out of my time and more importantly out of my life.

Agent Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in March 2013.

Interview

One on One Interview with whoever contacts you, makes it either good or bad.
    Meeting people at the office will let you know of what kind of environment you would be working at, but also note that there are many offices around the city and many styles of leadership.

Interview Questions

• What is your "why" that will help you push and make this business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Very easy and comfortable.
    Got to know me as a person.
    Gave me good information on the company and did let me know that I did need to work to get paid LIKE every other place of work.

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (New Brunswick, NJ) in February 2011.

Interview

Easy Going simple questions and about 30 mins to an hour. The interview was 1 on 1 with a manager. If the first interview went well then a second interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• describe you previous work history?
      How would you yourself as a leader?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I entered ten minutes ahead of my scheduled interview time and was greeted and asked to fill out a basic form which I completed, then I waited for forty five minutes to meet with the interviewer, She asked basic questions that you'd usually expect then showed me that it was a very large pyramidal company design.

Interview Questions

• Why would our company be interested in you as the training cost is fairly high?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Brooklyn, NY).

Interview

They came to my career fair at school and they immediately took my resume and information. A few days later they got in touch with me to meet for an interview. The interview process is easy they just ask for some expierence is all.

Interview Questions

I declined because it is a commission based job. There is no salary which I did not like.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gary, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Primerica (Gary, IN).

Interview

The process was just an introductory video. My interviewer forgot that I was coming in that day and I had to wait an hour for him to show up. I thought that individual was sketchy. But I do not hold that viewpoint of the company as a whole. I may apply again at a different office.

Interview Questions

• I was not asked many questions other than if I wanted to work in the industry and could I be persistent.   Answer Question

Analyst I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Primerica (Duluth, GA) in April 2009.

Interview

Hiring process was so fast. I only had two interviews, with HR and the area director and her SVP. Received an offer in less that a week, and I was able to negotiate a better salary.

Negotiation

Negotiated salary based on my experience and they accepted. Great benefits, quarterly recognitions awards, good team work. Great place to work.

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2010.

Interview

Sitting in the waiting room on these seemingly fly-by-night offices, I noticed they had a rather odd fascination with Mel Gibson movie posters. Next to the poster of the Patriot was a real musket. The interview was done buy a man who's job it seems was just telling me how much money I could make. He asked me certain questions about how much money I would like to be making, and I assume, if I went back for the second interview he would tell me that I could achieve all of that with Primerica. It is a multi-level marketing scheme that nobody should waste their time with.

Interview Questions

• If money was no option, what would you buy?   1 Answer

It is a multi-level marketing scheme in sheep's clothing.