KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt
Is this your company?

Add an Interview

Primerica Interview Questions

Updated Jul 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 448 of over 448 interviews

In Person18%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Primerica

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Primerica in Jul 2022

Interview

Zoom with lots of info on the company but not on how it actually works. Asked for money up front. Laid back. Not difficult. Background check required. Multi level marketing but seems to be a decent business plan.

Interview Questions
  • Do you want to be financially stable
    1 Answer
2 people found this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica in Jul 2022

Interview

Calm ,via zoom. learned more about the company itself. Felt welcomed. completed my application online with manager. she made the process very smoothened easy. take notes cause they do ask questions about position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Primerica in Jul 2022

Interview

Applied online, heard back very quickly, and set the interview date shortly after. The interview was pretty standard questions and nothing out of the blue. Got the impression that unless you royally messed up, you would receive an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

Good could’ve been more informative In that it’s only commission based, I was interested at first but was slightly taken back when I found out there was no salary involved.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Primerica

Application

I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

The interview, when it finally came, was just a long, drawn out way to say “we’re a waste of time and you’ll have to harass friends and family to get in the door.”

Primerica

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Primerica

Interview

Honestly, it was just a Powerpoint presentation bragging about how great the company is, and then you don't realize they're an MLM scheme until you really pry during the second interview. Which is also a Powerpoint presentation bragging about how great the company is.

Interview Questions
  • The only thing they really asked was "tell me about yourself."

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Primerica (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

You talk to a few different people. Basically your seeing if it’s a good fit for you and something you can see yourself doing. It also allows you to obtain licenses, which is a great factor.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I interviewed at Primerica (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

Really fast past. The manager sells you so fast and you don't really realize it. It took me a day or two, to breathe and to think if I really wanted to work there. I declined, bad timing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Primerica (Tampa, FL)

Interview

It feels like you’re being pitched to buy a life insurance policy and start a business. The process feels sketchy because everything is done on zoom and you don’t have direct access to the application, the interviewer shares their screen and fills it out for you. Seeing as though this application has personal information as well as debit card information in it can raise red flags for some applicants. It certainly did for me.

Interview Questions
  • Would you be willing to pay for your own background check as well as the monthly fee to use the app

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Primerica (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2022

Interview

An informal interview that provided an overview of what the opportunity would be about. Mentioned financial literacy and obtaining certain certificates for the position. Went through general questions about myself and what I would be interested in exploring

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 448 Interviews

Primerica Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Primerica according to 395 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.75%