Public Storage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Public Storage (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

A DM interviews and asks you to sell him phone or a pen. They would ask for some question. If DM likes you then RM has to interview. After all is done. There is a drug test and a background check that is all. There is no real difficult question or gotcha one.

Interview Questions

• DM would ask some simple question and about experience. RM will have to interview you too to get approved. They can difficult at times. It all depends if they like you or not to be honest.   1 Answer

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (Glendale, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Great interview experience!

Phone screen with recruiter, followed by phone interview with one of the leaders a few days later, then was flown in to Glendale, CA for the final round.

The in-person interview was split in 3 parts, meeting 4 leaders, plus lunch!

The questions were all relevant and discussions were around how my background connects with the role I was interviewing for.

The office environment is great! Employees looked happy and engaged! HM is a great and very supportive leader! 👍🏼👍🏼

Interview Questions

• What do you like/dislike about a particular reporting tool?   1 Answer
    • Elaborate on your proudest moment, and how you accomplished it..   1 Answer

Got another offer that had some extra perks.

Interview

Interview with District Manager

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult customer situation?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage.

Interview

Good solid review of my resume; very responsive and the process seemed to move quickly. Phone screens and in person meetings were good. Recruiting team always responded in a timely manner.

Help Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Public Storage (Woodbridge, VA) in June 2011.

Interview

The process was laid back and went pretty quick. It was with only one gentleman, he was very nice. They were doing a lot of interviews that day. He explained the job and company thoroughly.

Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

There was a 5 stage interview process. The process took 3 full days away from a paid job. I paid gas and tolls to Jacksonville for a job that would be in Orlando to tour with another supervisor. The regional manager who was responsible for setting up store tour and interviewing me never called to ask me how the tour went with his employee. He apparently put 100% faith in a person who would have been my competition for an upcoming promotion!

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in leaving current employer?   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Public Storage (Santa Clarita, CA).

Interview

Wow, how terrible. I had a, what was, a good phone screen. The recruiter said she would follow up with me regarding it. I get the automated message to hit the road.

Guest Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage (Escondido, CA).

Interview

Audra, who is the manager of four locations, did the interview. She had just been hired and it was her first day on the job. She was still learning the ins and outs of the company. After the interview she stated that the store manager may contact me for an interview, she wasn't sure. As in she wasn't sure if the store manager was just going to go with her input or if she even did interviews. It would have been nice to talk to someone who knew the company a little better. You will be learning scripts so there is NO room for error. All of the wax centers in San Diego county were hiring. I guess that should have been my first sign.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself... Hobbies, interests... What experience do you have?   Answer Question

DM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Public Storage (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Recruiter called and then set up a time for a formal interview. Questions were very simple. The process was easy and made me feel very comfortable while on the phone. Do you research on the company

Interview Questions

• Why should we choose you? How would you handle a disgruntled employee etc   Answer Question

Still waiting on next interview

DM Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Public Storage.

Interview

Long - lots of questions and people to meet