Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

2.5

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview went very well, nothing out of the ordinary was asked. However, after four weeks I reached out to the recruiter who told me they had gone with an internal candidate.

1. I shouldn't have to prompt recruiters for a rejection, do your job.
    2. If you prefer internal candidates don't waste my time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

It was very straight forward and conducted online which is very convenient! There were 2 rounds. The 1st is with the HR recruiter and the 2nd is with your manager of the department you are interviewing for. It was simple and less nerve wrecking than an in person interview. I heard back the day of my second interview!

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Very easy and relaxed interview. Similiar to every retail job interview. No experience necessary. They ask very easy questions, just the generic "best characteristics" "Strengthens and weaknesses" "Why polo" just act natural and you should be all set

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest weakness   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

I had a meeting at my school with the HR representative from Ralph Lauren. They were very sweet and easy to connect to. The interview went well they asked me a lot of questions about my work personally and in a group as well as looked at my portfolio and asked about my design aesthetic.

Asset Protection Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with four different people on three separate occasions. First interviewed with an asset worker, second was an HR rep, third was a manager(not sure which) followed by the HR manager on that day. Went well with everyone except the HR manager (sulky demeanor). Never heard back from them. What was the point of having me come down three times? Easily could have done this all on one day. Time waster.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

intense there were three interviews with a senior tech then a director then the vp of the department. reviewed my previous work and thorough conversation of the responsibilities. however they changed not too long into the role

Interview Questions

• do you think you have enough experience   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Honolulu, HI).

Interview

Three separate interviews. Asked about experience and about the brand. They took me into the back room and had me hand over my resume (I had no job experience at the time -- I'm amazed they hired me. However, the store was going to close anyway, so maybe that's why they did).

Interview Questions

• What I liked about Ralph lauren   1 Answer

Associate Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in May 2017.

Interview

I got a phone interview a month from applying online. A week after the 15-min phone interview, I was invited to go to the in-person interview with the HR coordinator and the hiring manager. It has been almost two months now and I still haven't heard back.

Manager Interview

Interview

I had to interview with a total of three people. First meeting was with HR than the direct manager and then that person's superior. The interviews weren't too bad but there was a lot of rescheduling. Also took a a very long time to finally hear back.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lyndhurst, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Lyndhurst, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial call with a recruiter, and then met/talked to 6 different people for 6 different interviews. Very very long process for an entry level role. It has been 2 weeks since my last interview, after multiple emails and calls I have not received any response in regards to my status. After 6 interviews I would hope to at least get an email stating if I didn't or did get the job. Extremely frustrating to go through this.