Ralph Lauren Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ralph Lauren Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2018

2.4

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren in December 2017.

Interview

1st round was a hirevue recorded interview of 6 basic behavioral questions. Pretty straight forward questions, but really understand why Ralph Lauren and why retail.
    Still waiting to hear back for 2nd round.

People and Development Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online. I had a brief phone screening with a recruiter, and then went in-person to meet with the hiring managers. From the recruiter's end, the experience was pleasant. However, in dealing with upper management, it was another story. It leaves an incredibly poor impression when you take the time to go in and meet with them, send thank you's, and then never hear back (despite being told you would). Companies like this need to stop saying they will follow up if they do not intend to.

Also, for an HR position, I was asked about fashion quite a bit more than I anticipated. It was clear that my level of interest in the industry itself was not satisfactory enough for the hiring manager, so potential candidates may want to keep this in mind.

Interview Questions

• Why Ralph Lauren? What are your favorite fashion brands?   Answer Question
    • Have you had any retail experience, or do have any perspective on what it is like for our employees to work in a store?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Took a day, inteverviewer was great and knowledgable and asked detailed questions to guage my background. Interviewed with other managers within the department and those were also enjoyable. Was given a walk around the building and some detailed info on benefits.

Interview Questions

• What I was looking for in a company   1 Answer

Corporate Summer Interview

Interview

I submitted my resume and they reached out asking me to complete a video interview. I recently submitted that and am waiting to hear back as the deadline isn’t for another few weeks.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 words that describe you?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC).

Interview

Really easy, met with HR to answer your typical interview questions and then met with my future boss and he asked me questions about myself and then showed me around and I had the job!

Interview Questions

• What strengths could I bring to RL?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Teleconference interview, In-store interview . They still use paper applications which is great for establishing a "face to the name" and a good first impression. You get hired on very quickly which is another plus.

Interview Questions

• How/Why do you want to represent the Polo Ralph Lauren brand?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

Applied in store for the job and followed up with a face to face interview the following day. Manager asked me a couple questions after I filled out a work history sheet for her. Questions included explaining my recent job experience telling one time i was a leader and other basic questions

Order Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren (Greensboro, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was done through a temp company, very few were professionel the other half were young and didn’t seem to want to be there or help, but they were nice.

Interview Questions

• Could you work mandatory weekends if you were to take this job?   Answer Question

Business Analytics Analyst Interview

Interview

My interview went very well, nothing out of the ordinary was asked. However, after four weeks I reached out to the recruiter who told me they had gone with an internal candidate.

1. I shouldn't have to prompt recruiters for a rejection, do your job.
    2. If you prefer internal candidates don't waste my time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ralph Lauren.

Interview

It was very straight forward and conducted online which is very convenient! There were 2 rounds. The 1st is with the HR recruiter and the 2nd is with your manager of the department you are interviewing for. It was simple and less nerve wrecking than an in person interview. I heard back the day of my second interview!