Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ritz-Carlton

2.9

Lead Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Philadelphia, PA) in April 2020.

Interview

Filling out the original application orientation a well kept appearance while being well mannered checking up with the status of your application keeping all your documents in order along with everything detailed information emails being in control and respected at the same time

Interview Questions

• where do you see yourself in the next five years   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

I applied remotely to a property in a Caribbean destination, so the whole process was conducted over the phone. I had a phone interview, then received an offer shortly after.

Interview Questions

• General behavioral questions, asked to answer in STAR method   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

They really needed to fill this position because what I realized later was how high of a turnover this position has. Its a really high stress, fast-paced role in a noisy closed-off room. The interview process overall is quite long and tedious. Usually, you have to talk with 3-4 senior leaders before you get accepted or not.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you provided excellent customer service?   Answer Question

Club Lounge Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (San Francisco, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I had an interview with club lounge manager for 40mins.
    She brought some documents in order to ask Marriott standard questions.
    I was asked about 15questions as I guess, I was little overwhelmed due to endless questions.. but it was worthy because I was able to express myself and tell my experience at previous work.
    After that, I had 3 more persons to keep doing interview with which I did expect.
    They asked me other questions which first manager didn't ask me before on paper.
    It was getting more like chatting than serious interview, and last person was hotel manager.
    It took 2hours in total.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult situation at previous work? or in personal life?   Answer Question
    • Questions related to time management.
      For ex, overtime work, how to deal with work time on peak season..   Answer Question
    • What did you do at previous work?   Answer Question
    • How would you create a memorable experience for a guest?   Answer Question
    • Questions related to team work.   Answer Question

A M Food Runner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laguna Niguel, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Laguna Niguel, CA) in September 2019.

Interview

I was supposed to interview with the woman who contacted me via email because of my online application. She was busy and another woman interviewed me instead. She asked me to provide some instances where I had to act in challenging experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe an incident that was high tension, and how did you respond?   Answer Question
    • Describe an incident when you had multiple tasks to complete at once, and how did you respond?   Answer Question

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amelia Island, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Amelia Island, FL).

Interview

If the are short handed they just put a person there make eye contacted and answer grammer is very important when you are cleaning toilets you get dress to get the job no jeans no tee shirts not tennis shoes they are looking at everything smile if you passed the online test your fine this is just basic

Interview Questions

• What would you do if . Tell me a time when you had to do this.   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

Questions about experience, and good and bad experiences , what to do, tell me how good you are handling stress at work and some examples of a difficult situation that you have been handling and how you reacted

Interview Questions

• How many years working in this field?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (White Plains, NY) in June 2019.

Interview

The interview process took a week and it was an easy interview because I was confident in my answers. The hiring process is going to take another week because they have to call your professional references and 2 more steps for the hiring process.

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

I applied online through Marriott Careers. I got a call a couple weeks later and then got scheduled for an in-person interview. The interview was one-on-one and fairly laid back. Asked a few background questions and then some behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to take on a leadership role.   Answer Question

SPA Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton.

Interview

Online Application, I went in to deliver my resume in person as I knew they had plenty of applicants applying for this job andI had an interview on the spot, was offered job a few days later

Interview Questions

• How do you handle intense situations?   1 Answer