Ritz-Carlton Interview Questions

Updated Apr 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 307 of over 307 interviews

2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ritz-Carlton

Anonymous Employee in George Town

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (George Town)

Interview

The interview was in STAR, be genuine with your answer, the output you delivered include your positive outcome and learning methods. The interview may several rounds depends on your current position and computation.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you have to work closely with others?
    1 Answer

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

One phone screening, and two in person interviews with my direct manager and the director of operations. Super nice, they really wanted to get to know you and why you chose the hospitality industry.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

Good interview. Beautiful place. Kind people. Lots to learn. Always busy. Good benefits. No time off. Good management team. Nice employee areas. Always tasks to complete. Nice kitchen. Stuff everywhere. Keep going. Keep writing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

Interview process was really easy & simple. Got a decision back within a week. I would definitely consider working for this company again. There was 2 interviews altogether and they did not last long

Interview Questions
  • What was a time you had a difficult customer
2 people found this interview helpful

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

I had two screenings before continuing with a third in person interview. My first two interviews were short and the employers were very friendly and informative. The third interview was asked in SWT format .A lot of questions were also "Name a time when"

Interview Questions
  • How do you think your past experience relates to this position?
1 person found this interview helpful

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

Sehr professionell mit insgesamt 4 Interviews. Fragesteller waren aus Sales & Marketing Team mit verschiedenen Jobtiteln. Letztes Interview war mit dem DOSM. Dach wurden die Details des Vertrages mit dem HR Team besprochen.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berlin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Berlin)

Interview

Interview took place in Berlin. After applying in the system, HR called to have an interview with them and also with the manager at the same time. one day working trial was done to see if you like the job and if they like the way you are working

Interview Questions
  • i would say all questions are procedures questions. The HR was not creative and also not interested with who you are at all. He reads all questions and take notes like students. I did not feel that he was into the interview and I dont think he fits the position because in this industry you have to put more effort into finding out if the person can give personalized service to your customer.

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton

Interview

Thorough and consisting of multiple interviews by phone and in person. References are checked and background and drug test is required. Interview first with department manager, than HR, than general manager of hotel property.

Interview Questions
  • What was a challenging situation with a guest and how did you resolve it?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton (Fort Lauderdale, FL)

Interview

After the application was sent, it took maybe a couple of days to get an email from the head of talent acquisition. We conducted a quick 10-15 minute interview basically detailing the job and its requirements. After that i was offered a face to face interview the next day which took about an hour. i went on tour of the hotel and its surrounding area.

Interview Questions
  • What made you choose this company to apply to?

Ritz-Carlton

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Ritz-Carlton in Nov 2020

Interview

Simple interview with the HR representative. It lasted 30 min and asked various question on my background . It went well and he was happy with my performance and knowledge

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 307 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with Ritz-Carlton Job Seekers

Meeting/Event Manager
Learn About the Job
JobsSalariesInterviews
Human Resources Manager (HR Manager)
Learn About the Job