Rutgers University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rutgers University Interview Questions

Interviews at Rutgers University

2.4

Correctional Nurse Interview

Interview

There was a brief phone conversation asking generic nursing experience questions. Afterward, there was a Face to Face Meeting. After the meeting, I was walked around through the clinic and had been introduced to the staff.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the responsibilities of a correctional nurse?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

Everyone's experience is different. For me this entire process took about 1 month after initial email.
    1. started with an email from department (a couple of months after submitting application)
    2. phone screening
    3. formal in-person
    4. offer made

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize multiple tasks   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

Panel interview: They reached out to me 24 hours in advance for the position. It all felt rushed. A couple of the panelists had negative energies about them that made the experience uncomfortable. I did the best I could given the constraints but did not meet mine or their expectations.  I am happy about the experience because I learned more about the office culture and myself - We are not a fit.

Interview Questions

• Who are you?
      What can the position do for you?
      What can you do for us?

Standard questions:   Answer Question

Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

I interviewed for the position of Research Analyst at the State Health Policy at Rutgers University. The interview comprised of mainly technical questions on my data analysis experience followed by a few behavioral questions. Basically, asked me about data sources I have worked with, research methodologies and data management experience. They asked me about my data management skills though I had mentioned none in my resume.

Internship Interview

Interview

The interview was about 30 minutes long. Most of the questions were experience-based, others were behavioral. I interviewed with two people and heard back the next week. Accepted offer.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience using any project management software?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New York, NY).

Interview

I had applied for a position back in October and received an e-mail to schedule a phone interview in December. Hours after the phone interview, I sent a thank you e-mail. Weeks pass and I hear absolutely nothing back. I sent a follow-up e-mail in those three weeks asking the interviewer to at least let me know where we are in the process. There was still no reply. Almost 2 months pass and the only communication I receive is a no-reply generic e-mail (not from the person who interviewed me) basically stating that I did not get the position.
    It's really an inconvenience to take the time out to thank the person who interviewed and to follow up only to receive no feedback at all. It exhibits apathy toward the candidate's time and it's very unfair.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you received constructive criticism from a manager and what did you do to correct the problem?   Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

Submit resume online, phone interview, and lastly in-person interview with researcher. They expect you to know your excel formulas and pivot tables right off the bat. Researcher was very nice and understanding about scheduling difficulties.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

THE INTERVIEW IS NOT VERY DIFFICULT. Usually the professor asks you the research question. and then ask you why you choose Rutgers. Will you join Rutgers if get the offer?

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rutgers University.

Interview

Interview was casual and easy. Wear business casual. Polish your resume. They will go over each line in your resume. Be prepared to explain each in detail. Have an example of how you worked together as a team.

Program Coor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rutgers University in January 2020.

Interview

Apply for position on website. It can take up to one month before you are called for an interview. Depending on the position, a hiring recruiter will call and schedule a phone interview or an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What did you find interesting about this position and why did you apply?   Answer Question