Find jobs for Program Manager

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

SAP Concur Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 20, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 346 interviews

Employee Referral25%
Campus Recruiting25%
HardAverageEasy

SAP Concur

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur in Aug 2019

Interview

I was surprised I got asked to interview for this role, but not another that was much closer to my skillset. Very quick screening interview by recruiter, followed by very quick screening interview by hiring manager, followed by onsite panel interview. Clearly still a lot of "us vs them" between SAP and Concur, and I quickly decided I didn't want to work there. Seemed like a thankless job doomed to failure. After I was notified that they wouldn't be extending an offer, the recruiter was pretty dismissive when I inquired about other positions, even though she explicitly stated if I had questions regarding other roles, I should reach out. I have colleagues at other SAP offices in other parts of the country who are happy there, but this office still seems like a holdout from a hostile acquisition.

Interview Questions
  • What was something you learned during the interview process that surprised you.
    2 Answers
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in May 2016

Interview

My interview process for the Concur Internship Program was very relaxed and casual. I spoke with two employees on the team I was interviewing for on the phone for around 30 minutes. They asked about my past resume experience and stemmed questions from my experience. They also posed two hypothetical situations and how I would handle the situations in a work setting.

Interview Questions
  • My biggest strength and my biggest weakness. How I handle certain situations, including handling multiple projects at once.
1 person found this interview helpful

What people are saying about SAP Concur

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Seattle, WA) in Mar 2016

Interview

I had two interviews. During the first, I was told that the job description was in flux. in the second interview, the position had changed and was no longer as originally described, but the recruiter did not apprise me of this prior to the interview. i ended up excusing myself from consideration as the position was not as advertised.

Interview Questions
  • How would you manage a huge influx of competing requests from multiple senior stakeholders?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at SAP Concur (Bellevue, WA) in Aug 2015

Interview

Very efficient process, recruiter always kept me informed, quick feedback after every interview. Interview with hiring manager went well, I was shown around the office (very cool office by the way), in downtown Bellevue. Met some folks. A couple of days later interviewed with Department's Director. No offer, but very positive experience interviewing. I very much appreciated a "No, but thank you" call after final interview.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a program manager?