Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Interviews are all about how well you can answer questions. That's it. Take note of the questions they ask you 3-6 things in one really long question. Be sure to answer as many of the points as possible. When I interviewed for a promotion it was suggested that I make up answers because no one can or will fact check you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you faced a deadline that would be hard to make. How did you plan make this deadline? What did you do to overcome any obstacles? What tools or resources did you use to make this deadline? What was the end result of your plan.   Answer Question

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Austin, TX).

Interview

There were two interviews the first was with a manager from another area of the store and the second was from the manager I would be working under. They were both one on one interviews.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gainesville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

It was Nice and easy to answer questions. You can use any example you like. For me I used passed experience and prior knowledge. You have answe all the questions and be able to give examples.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Jacksonville, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

Apply online and later that day I received a call for an interview the next day. I had two interviews one with the front end manager and one with the store manager and I was hired on the spot.

Cashier Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2017.

Interview

Wasnt too extreme. Had one-on-one with one of the managers. Standard scenario questions. Nothing really out of the ordinary if you're familiar with retail. They do require background check and a drug screening. Offer was accepted and waiting on my start date now.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you had a difficult customer? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in June 2017.

Interview

I did an app online and got a call for an interview about a week later.When I arrives for my interview I was literally waiting in the cafe area for an hour for someone to interview me.Everyone kept saying that the person that suppose to have interviewed me called off and the other one was sick. During the interview the lady ran out (yes,RAN)because a kid passed out in the cafe area and she was gone for about an additional 15 mins while I was sitting in the office.She came pack ask a paragrah of simple questions mostly best on what if scenarios and tell a time when u had a bad customer.During the interview she asking me what position I was interviewing for and told me to select the open positions which in that time I did.I told her cashier, cafe, and sales floors.She than discuss abou the roles of the jobs.She said she'll call back in 2 days, she never did, and when I called I kept being placed on hold for 30 minutes .I just stop trying and face the fact I was offered the job.Although, I know I am qualified to work there.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had to helo a customer and didnt know how   Answer Question
    • They ask abou five question from a paper they are long but at the end is the actual question.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flagstaff, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Flagstaff, AZ) in June 2017.

Interview

Casual and laid-back. I was overdressed for the interview in comparison to what the supervisors and managers were wearing, this impressed them very much. They asked if I was comfortable with asking people to upgrade their memberships and apply for credit.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with encouraging club members to upgrade to plus and ask to apply for credit?   Answer Question

Bakery Wrapper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Flint, MI) in May 2017.

Interview

They called me about a week after submitting an online application and set up an interview. When I arrived the hiring manager met me in the cafe area and basically just had me sign a bunch of paperwork. I get the impression that they were ready to offer me the job before I even arrived as she only asked two interview questions and they were extremely easy. Immediately after this I was offered a job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you didn't know how to help a customer with their request.   Answer Question
    • How would you go about completing several tasks assigned at the same time?   Answer Question

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wheeling, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wheeling, IL).

Interview

In the same day, in-person interview with HR, then with the front end team lead, and then with the front end assistant manager. Asked questions to get a feel for who I was and my prior experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you were presented with a challenge and how did you handle it?   2 Answers

Fresh Foods Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. I was scheduled for 10 AM and I was out by 10:30. I was given 24 hours to take a drug test, and 3 days later I was contacted for orientation

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I could bring to the table and how my experience would aid me in my job there.   Answer Question