Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Jun 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,312 of over 1,312.0 interviews

Employee Referral5%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Foi tranquilo, uma breve prova de português, matemática e redação e em seguida uma conversa com o responsável do setor para falar um pouco sobre suas experiências em outras empresas

Interview Questions
  • Conte sobre suas experiências profissionais
    Answer Question

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club in Jun 2022

Interview

Super quick! Basic questions were asked, nothing difficult. No private area to interview. I was interviewed in the cafe. Received an offer a couple days later. Make sure you ask the employer questions about hours and tell them what you’re willing to work.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with a coworker or supervisor
1 person found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

The job description was given shortly before the interview. I feel like it could have been better if it was given early. No other opinion about the interview process. s

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

I submitted an application online and got selected for an interview. They had me go to their website to set a date, and the earliest date they had was over a month later. I picked the earliest date I could, and then over a month later I went in for an interview at the store. The store was closed when I got there, so I had to call the store's number to get someone to let me in. Nobody at the store knew I was scheduled to come in, and the person who was supposed to interview me was not even there. I finally got interviewed by somebody else, and it went well, so the interviewer said he would take me to see where I'd be working at the bakery. When we got to the bakery department another manager showed up and said there weren't even any open positions at the bakery. It was just a huge waste of time in the end, and it seemed like nobody knew anything that was going on.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

It was a very laid back interview process. They asked typical customer services question like what would I do if an employee was angry. Overall not too bad at all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Easy to apply and no problems with talking with management. Enjoyed my interview. Hopefully i will get the job. Looking forward to it. All employees were very nice to talk with while waiti g.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful