Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. I was really nervous and I still got the job. I believe it was the Manager that interviewed me but before the interview I did some initial paperwork certifying that everything I wrote in my application was true. The interview was 5 questions about specific scenarios to see what I would do. I only remember one.

Interview Questions

• If you had a costumer asking you about something and you did not had enough information to answer, what would you do?   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Marcos, TX).

Interview

The whole process was super fast and easy. I sat down in the food court area and spoke with a manager for about 15 minutes. She had some sign paperwork, asked serval typical interview questions "tell about a time when...", and then explained the membership to me. At the end of the interview, she had me try to sell her a membership. I got a call several hours later asking to come in the next day and do more paperwork. The day after my interview I was offered a job and had to undergo a background check. I was told they no longer drug-test, either.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time where it was difficult to get a task completed on time"   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I applied online and they called me to come in for an interview a few days later. I got there and was told to wait at the cafe tables. The team lead from Freezer/Cooler came up and interviewed me. He didn't really ask me many questions and basically just went straight to asking me if I would like to work in the food side of the store or the center section of the store. I said I wasn't sure so he took me on a little tour of the store and showed me both sections. I said I would like to work on foodside so he then offered me the job. I had to go back a few days later because the HR wasn't in that day, so they could write me up a formal job offer. I then took a drug test later that day and started working a few days after that.

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club (San Antonio, TX) in September 2017.

Interview

The interviewer asked personal questions along the lines of "Describe a time when you had to handle a difficult situation." Nothing too difficult. Just make sure you smile A LOT. They are checking to see how many times you smile. Just relax.

Club Cafe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salina, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Salina, KS) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out online application, uploaded resume and cover letter which was optional. They called several days later to schedule an interview. It was only about 5 minutes long and the lady who interviewed me seemed very new at it. Only asked a few job situation type questions and then told me a little about the position.

Interview Questions

• She asked me to describe a time when I had to help a customer but I didn't have all the information I needed.   Answer Question

Center Floor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Waterloo, IA) in August 2017.

Interview

It is in 2 stages after you apply. The initial is after you apply online they call you bring you in and ask a couple question and tell you they will call. I was there for almost an hour but they were busy so i cant say much. The second part is background check and drug test. Easy!!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had a difficult customer, how do you think that would apply here?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wake Forest, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Wake Forest, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I met with the hiring manager in her office. We chatted briefly, and though I was ready to answer the usual interview questions, the only ones she asked were "why do you want to work at Sam's?" and "would you be alright with the dress code (khaki pants and a collared shirt)? We chatted some more, and she said she would give me a call one way or the other the following week. I have heard nothing and it has been two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Sam's?
      Would you be okay with the dress code   1 Answer

Overnight Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Tulsa, OK) in August 2017.

Interview

my interviewer was in a rush and didnt ask me many questions. after she talked to me she sent me to the hr and i didnt see her again for the rest of the interview.

Interview Questions

• what was one thing you did at walmart that your supervisors may have dissaproved of?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Smith, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Fort Smith, AR) in August 2017.

Interview

Somewhat nervous, I spoke with the fresh manager. He was very down to earth, fun, and excited for new members. He told me about the company and how some of the departments ran. I think he was looking for bakery employs. Which is great I habe 8 yrs experience

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of priotized tasks?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club in August 2017.

Interview

Called to schedule interview, went to said interview within a week. Questions were fairly simple, were a few extremely poor worded ones. Most questions based on scenarios and if you were in this situation what would you do

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer when you are unsure of something?   Answer Question