Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2018

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I applied online and I got a phone call from the HR department about a week later to schedule a interview with the 2 managers in 1 room asking questions about your background and skills

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about pushing for membership upgrade or getting people to get a new one   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Very laid back. Done in the cafe area of the store. The interview only took about 10 minutes. Was told that job was mine at the time of the interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I got the internship from a job fair. I interviewed for either a Sams club or Walmart internship. I told them I would rather have the Sams club internship so that is what they ended up giving me.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Port St Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Port St Lucie, FL).

Interview

They asked about my education level, future plans and availability (even if it is not true, say that your scheduling ability is open and then change it later.) It was fairly simple but I got an interview just at the start of the holiday season; Hint! Hint!

Baker/Cake Decorator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call back a day after I had applied to come in for an interview the next afternoon. Interview was very laid-back, informal, and lasted around 30 minutes. I felt pretty confident after it was over. Never heard back from anyone again, though, and it's been about a month since the interview took place. Safe to say that I didn't get the job, although a call or an email to me saying yes or no would have been ideal.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you helped resolve a particularly difficult customer issue.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. You apply online and get called in for an interview. Sams is always needing cashiers and its not hard to get in as long as you can pass a drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to work for Sams?
      Why would you be a great candidate?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Pretty easy interview. I was really nervous and I still got the job. I believe it was the Manager that interviewed me but before the interview I did some initial paperwork certifying that everything I wrote in my application was true. The interview was 5 questions about specific scenarios to see what I would do. I only remember one.

Interview Questions

• If you had a costumer asking you about something and you did not had enough information to answer, what would you do?   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and everyone involved was very nice. I think I interviewed with one or two managers and maybe a team leader. The whole process took a couple of weeks to complete.

Interview Questions

• Not that it was difficult or unexpected, but I think they asked me to tell them about myself. Most of the questions were behavioral.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savanna Place, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Savanna Place, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

Superficial, question about theft and how to deal with customer, and that Managment always is right no matter what! Even if they ask you for the moon. How to solve issues with angry member and how to manage with time/priority.

Interview Questions

• If a customer get's upset what you would do   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

I filled an application out online, recieved a call about a week later to schedule an interview. I only had waited about 15 to 20 minutes as they were interviewing others that were there before me. The employees were all very polite and professional and feels like a very laid back atmosphere.