Sam's Club Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,039 Interview Reviews

2.1

1. Featured Interview

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

showed up and filled out paperwork and confirmed that I could work weekends and that I was at least 19. Once that was completed I was then asked to schedule my start date.

Stock Associate Interview

Interview

it was just one simple interview they asked questions about my education and why I wanted to work at sams club. They also talked a lot about teamwork and if I previously had any experience in leadership whether it be for a job or in school.

Freezer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Houston, TX) in May 2020.

Interview

It was very quick and detailed. The lady who interviewed me just had me follow her around where I would be working if I got the job. She was funny, nice, and extremely detailed, she just briefed me about what the job is and what I would be doing if hired.

Interview Questions

• The lady who "interviewed" me didn't give me any interview questions. She didn't really ask me anything (not that I minded since this would be my first job and I was hoping for a quick interview lol) personal. At the end of walking me through what I would be doing, she just asked what my schedule for the week would be.
      After she asked this, I answered her and then she told me that her manager would contact me if I get the job.   1 Answer

Mss Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club.

Interview

Very easy and clear. The team was clear on communicating next steps and what they expected. The manager was very nice and easy to talk to. First they call you, then set up a personal interview. I interviewed with 2 people then accepted.

Membership Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Durham, NC) in April 2020.

Interview

After the online questionnaire, I was selected for an interview and selected and confirmed a time. I showed up at Sam's club 15 minutes early and asked an employee where to go for the interview since that information wasn't included. After asking around, they got the manager on the radio and I waited by the closed food court. She appeared a few minutes later and we did our interview right there. Things were chaotic since she was the only manager there that day and it was during a pandemic. She asked questions about my availability, experience, and resume. There were lots of interruptions over the radio and in person. It seemed she wasn't expecting me. She did like that I had questions and had done some research before coming. Luckily I had my resume to give her because she otherwise wouldn't have had any context or way to remember my name.

Merchandise and Stocking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gilbert, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Gilbert, AZ) in April 2020.

Interview

I interviewed at 3 different locations- Chandler, Mesa and Gilbert. All three locations were not aware of my interview , even though I received an email each time stating the date, time and location of interview. At two of the locations, the manager that interviewed me was irritated and upset that he had to be the one to conduct the interview. The overall experience didn't make me feel good about the company.

Data Scientist Interview

Interview

The people is very friendly, First an OA, then a back to back zoom interview with their director and technical person. The OA is not too bad, and the first interview is more about your resume and giving your introduction

Interview Questions

• if the police says on everage each day a home have a robery in the city, then how many robery per year to have a 90 percent confidence interval   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Binghamton, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Binghamton, NY) in March 2020.

Interview

You have to fill out an application, they will then have you take an online assessment (which is easy), after this they will email you that you have been selected for an interview and finally you set up the interview and it is a quick and painless interview.

Overnight Dairy/Frozen Stocker Interview

Interview

Nobody was told I had an interview. I was told to come back 3 times and still received no interview. I choose my interview time and date on Sam's club website. They acted like they didn't know it was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Who set up the interview   1 Answer
    • Nobody knew you were coming in, can you come back tomorrow?   1 Answer

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sam's Club in February 2020.

Interview

Phone screening interview first. Followed by an in person competency based interview. Lastly a store tour with a district manager. Then a wrap up with the team.

Member Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2020.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early for my interview then I waited over 1 hour to be interviewed. 3 managers walked passed me and ignored me, I had to ask someone to call a manager twice about my interview. He later said, "oh I thought someone had already done your interview". He asked me 2 questions. He told me about the position. Never asked me my name. Never introduced himself. Never had any of the information of my application. He took my last name and phone number and said the hiring manager will be calling me. 4 days later I got an email saying I was no longer considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• What position did you apply for?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked on a cashier?   1 Answer