Sam's Club Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,187 of over 1.2K interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

I was brought to an office in the back of the store and they asked about my availability, hobbies and why I would be a good fit for the job. It was easy and only took around 5 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • What days can you work? Would you want morning or night shift? What are some of your hobbies? What makes you a good fit for this job?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Walked into job, waited for about an hour for the manager to get me for interview, was brought into a room and asked about 10ndifferent questions about myself and why I would be a perfect fit for the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Tell us about yourself. ... What does your ideal job opportunity look like? ... Tell me about your weaknesses or your biggest failure at work. ... What are your salary expectations? ... Have you ever done x, y and z?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Ghosted after first round. Didn’t expect this from Walmart. Had a recruiter reach out to me and then a call to go over the role. I Then had an initial call with the hiring manager about role fit that included role related and behavioral questions. I haven’t heard back anything after the hiring manager interview. Neither from the recruiter who contacted me nor anyone else. Even after I followed up after a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

They looked at job history, verified it, ask me to describe myself, I told them what I thought, it's retail, so it's the same as any other retail interview basically

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Interview is quick and easy. Then the “second interview” you just sit on a computer and do training it’s all very very easy. They perform background checks as well. Job overall is very easy.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for Sams?

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sam's Club (Torrance, CA) in Jun 2021

Interview

Very easy and straightforward. Was like having a conversation. Nothing too hard, first you talk to one of the manager of the department, then the general manger. They actually did a curb side pick up, so that I could see what they did and how they did everything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Long and too many of them. Took too long to make a decision and communication was horrible. Had to follow up more times that I should have and the hiring system had a lot of bugs. Not user friendly. I had to apply several times because my application kept getting stuck. And this is stupid that I have to write a review about anything every time I come to Glassdoor to get the information I need.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Applied online, then was offered an in-person interview that can be scheduled at any of the following dates that they provide you with. Did not take long to contact originally, but after initial in-person interview, it was another week or two until any sort of contact.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

Super easy interview. Only 1 in person interview and then hired. They don’t ask hard questions, mainly experience questions and then asked what position you want to work in. Still dress professionally.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sam's Club

Application

I interviewed at Sam's Club

Interview

First apply online through portal, take the ethics assessment, and if you pass then followup with interview. If they like you you will receive an offer Interview was more scenario based questions and how you would react to a situation

Interview Questions
  • If three customers come up to different parts of the pharmacy who do you assist first
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,187 Interviews