Sephora Color Lead Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sephora Color Lead Interview Questions

2.4

Color Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora.

Interview

Applied online, recieved a call a week later, interviewed 3 times with different people.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sephora

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Sephora (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online for 3 different stores in the Twin Cities metro area. A few days later I was contacted for an interview with the Mall of america store. I am from a few hours away and looking to make the move to the bigger city, so i had to be prepared almost 3 hours ahead of time. I arrived about 10 minutes early and was asked to wait for the manager. She soon arrived and told me that I definitely "stand out" so that was a good sign to me. We went out into the mall area to have a one-on-one interview. It was very casual and pretty much just a "getting to know you better" session. The manager interviewing me was extremely nice and friendly, almost showering me with compliments. I thought I pretty much have this in the bag at the end of the interview. She told me right away that she wanted to schedule me for the second AND third interviews right away(i guess this is the standard process). She told me that I would definitely hear from her by the Friday or Sunday after my interview but that she would be busy in Chicago, so most likely Sunday. It is now Tuesday and I have still not heard back from them, so I am starting to worry. Wondering if maybe she meant this coming week friday or sunday. I'm not sure. I really would like this position and hope I hear back. I wonder if i should call back and contact them??

Interview Questions

• It was really basic "getting to know you" type things:
      "tell me about yourself"
      "what do you like to do in your spare time"
      "What's your experience in retail/cosmetics"
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Boston, MA) in June 2014.

Interview

Lengthy, had to go through a few interviews. But it was for management so it made me feel as though they really cared about who they hired. It took a while for them to call, but when they did, the 3 interviews happened in a pretty timely fashion.

Color Lead Interview

Interview

It was a bout two weeks long after my initial interview.. This was just a prelude to some of the lack of professionalism to come.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel your child will affect your ability to work ?   5 Answers

Negotiation

There wasn't one.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Dallas, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

I had a phone interview, an interview with a specialist at a different store than the one I was applying to, an interview with THAT specialist's store director, an interview with the store director I WOULD be working for, and finally an interview with the District Manager. It was a ridiculous 5 week process.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Sephora (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2011.

Interview

It took months to get hired but it was well worth the wait!! They asked the basic questions regarding availability, and experience. Make sure your attire and makeup is on point!! They will certainly be looking at that!

Color Lead Interview

Application

I interviewed at Sephora in March 2009.

Interview

the manager who interviewed me was aweful!!! she wasnt able to anwser any of my questions that i had for her...she had to get back to me on everything. I really don't know why she would be a hiring manager if she is not able to talk about her company.

Color Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scarborough, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Scarborough, ON (Canada)) in March 2015.

Interview

telephone interview
    in person group interview
    another interview 2 weeks later

the interview was rather long and unnecessary.. if you want someone to work for you, you should hire them.. especially when they;'re c;early super talented.