Sephora Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,379 of over 1.4K interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Engaging process that made you think a lot! Overall really enjoyed the interview process; they were very friendly and made me feel very comfortable when answering their questions. Ended up accepting the offer and loved working there!

Interview Questions
  • Values within yourself and your past experience.
    Answer Question

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

It was an easy and guided process. Application forms were easy to fill and overalll a good experience. I have a great time with the staff member that help me during the process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

There’s phone interview and then a in person interview. The first one goes over the basics and the second interview will ask more in depth questions. You then have to wait about a week - 2 weeks to find out if you’ve been hired. They do call your references.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work with Sephora?

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

I had work experience doing the same work for the same company. I applied and had an initial phone interview. I then had an in-person interview with the direct manager of this position. I was invited back for a second in-person interview. Finally, I was invited back for a third in-person interview. I was not offered the position and not given any reasoning or critique. Be warned it can be a very long interview process.

Interview Questions
  • If you didn't work in this industry, what would you be doing instead?

Anonymous Employee in Kota Kinabalu

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sephora (Kota Kinabalu)

Interview

it was pleasant, the interviewer was friendly and it went smoothly. The interviewer gave good questions and it ended all well. it was a short one too. after that i had to wait for my call if i got the role

Interview Questions
  • have i purchased a sephora product before

Sephora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Applied online and got a prescreen interview. Never heard back, even after reaching out for feedback. Tried reaching out via email and LinkedIn, no response. Took a few weeks to get prescreen call. Would have been better if I had got an update or feedback.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Very quick, short and sweet. Interest based i.e. what do you love about Sephora, why do you want the position, etc. There is a phone interview prior to the in person one.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Fácil muito tranquilo te deixam super avontade empresa com um astral muito bom funcionário super educados presam por pessoas que queiram fazer a diferença que tenham brilho no olho em encartar os clientes

Interview Questions
  • Me fale sobre você como é trabalhar com venda de maquiagem
1 person found this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

Processus efficace, un entretien avec la RH suivi de l'entretien avec les managers. Entretien classique avec des questions sur les expériences, parcours, ambitions professionnelles... Managers très à l'écoute et entretien d'une durée de 35 min.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sephora

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sephora

Interview

I interviewed as a seasonal employee at first, so my experience might not be a common experience. I had three interviews. The first one was short and over the phone, basically asking why I wanted to work there. The second one was also sort of short but in person. They asked me which role I would be interested in, and why. The third interview was more throughout, where they also asked me about my wage preferences. What I saw as a common theme is that all interviewers really appreciated enthusiasm about the company and the products they sold.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Peterborough, ON

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Sephora (Peterborough, ON) in May 2021

Interview

3-stage interview. straightforward but still intimidating, it's a lengthy process but they're looking for the best of the best. started with a phone "pre-screen", followed by a makeup demonstration and then a group interview

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for Sephora?
1 person found this interview helpful