Stanford University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Stanford University

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

I was contacted within a week and scheduled an on-site interview. It's a one day interview process that I got to talk to everyone individually in the lab after my 1 hr presentation.

Interview Questions

Interview

I was invited by my employer to give a talk in person, visit the facilities of our research center and discuss the projects during a 2-day stay. So I flied from Europe to the US and back within a week.

Visual Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

This was a fairly standard interview process without any surprising questions. I met with a few different people within the hour allotted. They had my resume printed and asked specific questions about the work I have done in the past.

Page Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Stanford University (Stanford, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Quick, easy, and friendly. The librarians at the library clearly care who works with the books and the interview was treated with seriousness but they were also very kind and understanding.

Interview Questions

• Would you have time for this position?   1 Answer

Interview

Technical phone screen at first, then all day interviewing. No white boarding questions. Few behavioral interviews, peer pairing technical challenge and an hour long presentation on a technical project that includes Q&A at the end. The Q&A will be technical.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a presentation about a technical project, and dive deep.   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

It was a great interview process and the hiring process was complete and sound and did a great job at asking questions and was very friendly and nice and very nice

Research Professional Interview

Interview

i submitted my resume and then they sent me a link to do a one way interview video recording through spark hire. I was able to do only one take for most of the questions

Program Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Stanford University.

Interview

Not to difficult. They're looking for people who know what to do and can explain clearly how they will execute. It was a phone screening then a panel interview and later a final review interview with the Chair of hiring committee

Interview Questions

• What challenges do they think I will encounter   1 Answer

Stanford Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Stanford University (Palo Alto, CA).

Interview

There was one phone call interview and 2 in-person panel interviews over the course of 2 to 3 weeks. The questions were mostly behavioral and situational questions. The hiring process took another 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you don't get along with a coworker?   1 Answer

Program Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process included phone screenings, in person interview, and references. Ask clear questions about what the jobs really do entail. The overall interview experience was positive and pleasant experience.