Staples Warehouse Associate/Stocking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Warehouse Associate/Stocking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Staples (Lithia Springs, Douglas, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

Initially, I applied online which consisted of very lengthy behavioral assessments...which took 2 days to complete. 3 days after online application was submitted a recruiter phoned me for a 20 minute phone interview. Surprisingly,the interview was quite detailed for a distribution job. Recruiter invited me out to facility for an in-person interview for the following week. Upon arrival, a skill assessment called (The Hay Test)was proctored to measure one's ability to correctly identify SKU codes accurately. For instance, 706 __607 insert check mark if these numbers are the same...if not leave blank. The assessment is timed for 4 minutes and the minimum number which is needed for scoring is 104. So this assessment measures aptitude for dexterity, accuracy and efficiency. Since i passed the Hay assessment the second segment consisted of an interview with 2 individuals.

Now this is where I have a problem......didnt know which position I was being interviewed for until the second segment. Disappointingly, they built this position to be very mundane and easy. Humph....this position consisted of very heavy lifting...heavy lifting.

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation.