Sun Life Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sun Life Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2017

2.6

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life.

Interview

Interview was very easy. I had three interviews. It was a process. Initial interview was with the junior manager who found my resume after finding it online. The next interview was a few days later with mid level manager. Third interview was with Branch Manager. The interviews were very easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to make a hard decision.

What are three of your worst qualities?

What are three of your best qualities?
      1 Answer

Internal Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life (New York, NY).

Interview

awful. too many people to interview with. some were clueless. never applying there again. I wouldn't spend your time as even the people interviewing me were talking bad about other departments and other people in the company.

Talent Acq Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley Hills, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley Hills, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

The HR Manager scheduled a phone interview and then a 2 part interview process. I did not make it to the interview process however, they did not let me know that they just ignored all my calls/emails and didnt contact me again.

Long Term Disability Claims Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Worcester, MA) in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview first, then drove 3 hours to be interviewed by 2 managers. Interview seemed to go well. Some behavioral questions, some open-ended discussion of my qualifications and experience. We spoke for over an hour and they seemed interested, said they would be in touch. I sent thank-you notes immediately. I never heard another word. Disappointing after the amount of time and expense I invested in applying for the job.

RLDP Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA).

Interview

Was contacted by a lady in HR about 2 weeks after applying for the position. The woman was very nice, asked mostly behavioral questions. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes and was invited to the second round a week later. Overall pretty easy. Make sure you have a general understanding about the company.

Asset Management Rotational Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview
    Pretty basic interview. Begin with logistical questions and then behavioral questions. The overall process took about 40 minutes.
    Questions were pretty much basic behavioral questions: why Sun Life and why this program? Why did you choose this college and this major? What is your biggest achievement? One challenge during a past internship experience.

Cashier Interview

Interview

There wasn't one, it was through a contracting work service. Every thing was done already. You have to train and get you food certificate to serve food and alcoholic beverages. Once you get trained you receive s card with expiration date on it. You also sit through a seminar where they tell you more and bought the job and how it will be

Senior Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

full day with broad range of interviewers. conducted both in person and via video conference with Toronto office. Not much background provided about who I would be interviewed by so I did my own research.

Interview Questions

• my outlook on global monetary policy   1 Answer

timing of relocation

Dental Claim Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edina, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sun Life (Edina, MN) in December 2015.

Interview

Met with 2 of the supervisors for a very casual yet professional interview. They made the process very easy and informative. I had felt very comfortable meeting with these two ladies.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation you were in at your prior work place and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Rotational Leadership Development Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wellesley, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life (Wellesley, MA).

Interview

Rigorous all day interview. 3 one on one behaviorals and a group exercise with a presentation. Mainly behavioral questions. Flew up to the Headquarters in Wellesley. Very friendly people and the behavioral interviews were not incredibly hard. Group exercise was difficult.