KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Sun Life Interview Questions

Updated Oct 5, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 654 of over 654 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

After passing the interview with HR, I was invited to in person interview. Interview was virtual and included hiring manager and one other person. Lasted about 1 hour. Mostly technical questions…not much focus on behavior or soft skill. Pretty intimidating.

Interview Questions
  • What software language are you familiar with
    Answer Question

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

I was asked about the differences between valuation and pricing. They also asked about my understanding on term, endowment and whole life insurance. Favourite subject during degree was also asked.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Sun Life

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

5 rounds of interviews, including an online aptitude test and a personality assessment. Interviews conducted by overseas colleagues and high in difficulty. Aptitude test also high in difficulty. Interviewed for BSA/PO role.

Interview Questions
  • -Difference between Scrum and Safe -challenges of agile -past work experience related questions -core domain questions of high difficulty

Sun Life

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Sun Life in Sep 2022

Interview

tell me about yourself, why should i you, , r u ready to relocate, do you wifi router. first test online tow round and then interview. and then wait for sometime, and on that day they wil tel you the result.

Interview Questions
  • why should we hire you, tell me about youself, what are the weakness and strength, and why do you want to do this job. What were you doing before joining the this company.

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Two interviews where the first was a get to know you stage and the second was alot mores serious felt like I was formally being interviewed. The process was not so bad very formal.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

i felt the interview process was adequate but could have been better structured and provide more details on both the company and dept cultures . at the end of the day the industry was not ideal for me to pursue

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

HR is nice and professional. Start with introduction of the company and the role. Seems very accommodating. The questions are reasonable. If one prepares well, should be able to get into the next round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Sun Life

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

Use personality tests in screening. Junk science . Lazy and disinterested process. If the selection process can’t put in the effort, it’s hard to believe they are any more engaging in the rest of the organization

Interview Questions
  • Essentially just a string of the same questions over and over again

Sun Life

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sun Life

Interview

- Call with recruiter - Call with Manager Both the recruiter and manager were lovely, however they decided to go with an internal applicant. While I understand the decision, it was extremely disappointing to hear. As any other financial organization, Sun Life is quite difficult to get into. I hope one day I'll be able to join this amazing organization, but until then I'll keep applying!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana

Application

I interviewed at Sun Life (Gurgaon, Haryana)

Interview

two interviews first to get to know and second to see your qualifications and third time is either you have the opportunity or they decline regardless easy and great processes

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 654 Interviews

Sun Life Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Sun Life as 62.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.70 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Financial Advisor and Rotational Leadership Development Program rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for RLDP and Business Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Sun Life takes an average of 22 days when considering 184 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Financial Advisor had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Customer Care Representative roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 22 days).