Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2018

1.8

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

It was straight forward pretty simple. Was told what was expected and how the basic day is and pay rate. The manager was really nice and very easy to talk to.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

Interviewed by two different workers in the same time frame, asked questions i didn’t expect and was told many information about working at taco bell itself. Mostly questions about your skills

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2018.

Interview

Manager sat me down in the restaurant and basically just told me everything I should expect while working at Taco Bell. Manager was very easy to talk to and nice, they seemed desperate for new employees and I had applied six months prior to being called in for an interview.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I got called in to have an interview with the manager, where we discussed my work history and experience with being a cashier. My interviewer was very nice and the store was clean and well maintained.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   2 Answers

Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had a call with the recruiter for their screening process followed by a call with the hiring manager. About a week later I was invited in for an in-person interview. The in-person interview consisted of meeting with several members of the Operations team as well as a presentation on some data that was given to me. One week after the in-person interview I received a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Did you have to make any assumptions when working with this data?   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in May 2018.

Interview

It went well. Talked for about 15 minutes about the job and different aspects. Described expectations. The family oriented feel they have. I cannot wait to start! Furthermore the manager complimented me on showing up on time, which was a good start.

Prep Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Great place.. they were quick to come out and talk with me and he was very interested in what I wanted out of life and why I wanted to work for them.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Sacramento, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

We just sat down and it was really really quick. We sat down and she asked me a few questions and I was out in about 5 minutes. It was super easy and super quick.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I'm writing this because this happened to me twice in a 5 year span. A gentlemen, "TA" from HR called and left a voice mail. I call back once a day for 5 days in a row and again every other for the following 2 weeks after. No reply. He did this both times. I can only imagine the amount of talent that is getting overlooked or never goes on the desks of marketing leaders. The CONSISTENT experience is why im leaving this review. by far the worse experience.

Cashier Interview

Interview

Very simple and quick. I only waited for about 3 minutes, then the manger came over and we sat and talked for about 15 minutes. She seemed to really liked me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in fast food, if so how many?   2 Answers