Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

1.8

Food Champion Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

the interview was very easy, the manager asked a few questions about me. and I got the job the same day. I can't wait to start my new job, I'm so excited.

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bullhead City, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Bullhead City, AZ).

Interview

It was quick he asked a couple of question I asked him questions about how things were ran and he told me he would call me on Monday he had a couple of other interviews

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Sandy, OR) in August 2017.

Interview

I send in a resume online got a call saying a had an I review the next day, and he told me I either put in the wrong answer or missed some questions, and told me I had the job

Food Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamilton, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hamilton, OH).

Interview

i filled out a questioner and when i got interviewed, she asked what my grades were like, what my favorite teacher would say about me, and what school activities i was involved in

Interview Questions

• Q: what school activities do you partake in?   1 Answer

IT Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA).

Interview

very easy and smooth non technical . just talk abut you experience and show that you are eager to get the job . its a help desk job there is a very high turnover rate they will hire anyone

Interview Questions

• how to make a peanut butter sandwich   1 Answer

Service Champion Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Easy I applied in the store and the next week got a call for an face to face interview. General fast food restaurant interview questions. Interview lasted about 30 mins. LAdy was friendly and maade it clear she needed a strong employee.

Cashier and Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lexington, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Took 3+ weeks to get an interview. The manger, who interviewed me, was very nice and made it very comfortable since it was my first job ever. I really look forward to working there.

Interview Questions

• What made you choice Taco Bell?   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeport, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lakeport, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and told that I was going to be hired within the first few minutes of the interview, but that never happened. After coming in twice for orientation and a week and a half after the initial interview the manager changed his mind and decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• There was a really stupid questionnaire that was basically an idiot test.   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chino, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Contacted by phone call. Scheduled interview. Hired on the spot. Started 4 days later. Manager was late. Unorganized. Still working there. Planning on leaving soon. Taco Bell isn't the best organized company and the manager isn't very professional. Starting pay is 10.50

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hempfield, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hempfield, PA).

Interview

I met this man named Jeff who was the general manager for Taco Bell on Willow St. in Lancaster PA. We had a very nice discussion and he told me mostly about how he got started as a manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with difficult customers?   1 Answer