Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Taco Bell

1.7

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (East Hartford, CT) in June 2020.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Called me to come in for in ou sit down with the GM where they get to know you and your personality and see if it fits best with their team. I was hired on the spot right at the interview. Completed onboarding tasks that take place through the computer as well. And my GM texted me my first day to start.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself I want to get to know you as a person.   1 Answer
    • where did you work previously?   1 Answer
    • availability?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell in June 2020.

Interview

Applied online and heard back from a recruiter a few weeks later asking if I was still interested. I was scheduled a Microsoft Teams meeting with the recruiter a week later where she asked me basic info about my background and related experience.

The next and final interview was another Teams meeting with 2 shift managers. This one lasted about 30 minutes. The first half was recap about the position and the second half was more technical, including role playing how to respond to basic troubleshooting questions I may encounter. Received an offer later that day.

Interview Questions

• Describe a database in 3 sentences as if you're talking to an 8 year old.   Answer Question

Head Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

It was a pretty easy interview process. The interview was about 10 minutes long. He basically just asked about my availability and when I would be able to start. I started training and working the next day. The only issue was the minor language barrier but it wasn’t to bad.

Crew Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodbridge, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Woodbridge, VA) in May 2020.

Interview

Interviewer was very rude and disrespectful. He had asked if i had applied to the job, to which i replied yes, and then he mumbled, hung up on me and did not call back.

Interview Questions

• Did you apply for the Taco bell job?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Interview was great and the questions were what I expected for the position. Everyone was very nice and welcoming. Interview was on time and what I expected. They got back to me right away and offered me the job on the spot

Interview Questions

• Please describe your strongest quality, please describe your weakest quality, explain your experience with customer service. describe a time you had to handle an upset customer   Answer Question

Senior Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in March 2020.

Interview

First interview is East, second interview was with socially awkward geeks that though they were intimidating. Imagine a balding 20 year old and 4 foot dude with short man syndrome and a stash from the 80’s.

During the process they called the employees on the field “dumb” and that their primary focus was to “sell tacos”. Very pretentious and snarky attitude from both of them, and were callous and uninviting during the interview.

The short one tries to speak aggressively but backs down after you respond in like. The bald one does not think highly of the employees in the field.

After the interview I tried to have a conversation with them and they IGNORED me.

These dudes really need help with showing appreciation and respect to guests.

Overall, I sent an email after the interview and got no reply.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot with someone who has zero technical knowledge.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

It was an easy process. I dropped off ab application and was told they have interviews during the week. I interviewed and got the job. Basic interview questions. Come with stories

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2020.

Interview

Asked me if i like tacos. I said, I love tacos. Breakfest tacos, nachos, Nacho Cheese, Gorditas, Tacitos. And hot sauce! So then they asked me if I could eat 15 tacos in 30 mintues, So i biught 15 tacos and didnt finish. They didnt even pay me back.

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Eh, okay. This is requiring me to write 30 characters but really theres not that much to say. Easy interview for and easy job at a fast food restaurant

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Very easy- done by local management standard question and answers for a fast food industry- no previous experience required- process of the interview doesn’t take long but took a few weeks to be processed and actually start working