Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Portland, OR) in January 2014.

Interview

Great interview questions. Went above and beyond to find out what type of work ethic I had. Very well representative. Was very comfortable and felt wanted. Overall experience was satisfied beyond what I expected a taco Bell interview to be like. They seem to care about who they hire.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you in life?   3 Answers

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed with 8+ people, some twice, across 3-4 different visits. Not a lot of questions about actual experience but more personality, work ethic etc. they feel you have the experience to do the job - it's evident from the companies you've worked for previously etc so it's all about the fit.

Interview Questions

• What is my working/management style.   1 Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The whole process from start to finish was very well done. HR was very informative upfront about the role, the dynamics of the department and the compensation structure. Everything was well coordinated and organized. I started with a pre-screen call with HR, then moved to an in-person interview, met with HR and two people from the team. Everyone was great and very informative through the process. HR was quite responsive in getting back to me within a couple of days to tell let me know the status of my candidacy. What was really great as well, is that not only did HR get back to me, but they personally called me to let me know their decision versus just sending an email. And lastly, this is the only time in my seasoned career that an organization provided me with a "Thank you" card and gift during the interview process for my time and consideration of them as a potential employer.

Interview Questions

• All the basic questions about experience and how it fits within their organization.
      As well as favorite food item and why Taco Bell.   1 Answer

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeport, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Lakeport, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed and told that I was going to be hired within the first few minutes of the interview, but that never happened. After coming in twice for orientation and a week and a half after the initial interview the manager changed his mind and decided not to hire me.

Interview Questions

• There was a really stupid questionnaire that was basically an idiot test.   1 Answer

Steamer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Oakland, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

not hard at all they just called me and ask about my personal question over the phone, then they called me to go one on one and ask when was i available and what kind of experience do i have andy basically didn't need any.

Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Cleveland, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

pretty easy and would recommend to a friend, they were very kind and easy to get to know. This was a straight forward response and pretty easy to get hired

Waitress Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ripon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Ripon, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Just one interview, super easy you just have to be honest with everyone. Honesty is always the best policy. Dress nice be yourself, I am sure you are awesome and you will do well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how I liked their food, and I was honest and said not that much and it was a strategic place for me to work so I wouldn't want to eat there all the time. It was great.   1 Answer

Any Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Asked to speak to the manager personally, got a job application, filled it and turned it in that same day, got a call for an interview after two weeks, got the job justhad to wait for the uniform to come in

Interview Questions

• Why taco bell?
      What do you know about taco bell?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

Really positive. Each person I dealt with was professional and made me feel like the cared about the company as well as prospective employees. The recruiters were great at communicating expectations for the process, which made the experience more enjoyable on my end, because I knew what to expect. It was made up of around 4-5 interviews either on the phone or in person.

Interview Questions

• What books are you currently reading?   2 Answers

Negotiation

No, firm offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very conversational and friendly. Acted like I already had the job and the interview was basically an introduction to the team. However, they didn’t answer any of my follow up emails and eventually rejected me through the online system. Very friendly like I got the job, then nothing for 2 months, then rejection like I was any other candidate. Not friendly at all in the end.

Interview Questions

• No questions, just a tour of the corporate offices to meet the team.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA) in August 2010.

Interview

Interviewed onsite with HR, softball question to get to know you.. then interviewed with 3 different directors. Mostly behavioral interview questions that covers your previous experiences and how you handle difficult situations.