Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Taco Bell Interview Questions

Updated Feb 19, 2018

1.8

Manager Interview

Interview

Very laid back! Great interview asked about availability, job history was very pleasant. Seemed like we were just two people sitting back talking. It was a good interview .

Interview Questions

• It's apparently a must to be able to do nights and no one can have a sunday off ??   Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I filled out the application online and 3 days later they called me for an interview. I had to fill out a questionnaire while I waited for the manager. She asked me some questions and also went over my answers on the questionnaire. She didn’t ask many questions because this would be my first job. I declined the offer because I was hired somewhere closer to me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grants Pass, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Grants Pass, OR) in February 2018.

Interview

I whent in and I was entervewed by a kid less than half my age she acted like they were looking for a younger person she seemed surprised that an old guy like me took the time to apply

Interview Questions

• She asked me about my work ethics and what I knew about taco Bell   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport, AR

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Newport, AR).

Interview

It's not that much they ask you but about do you have diploma and have you been convicted or you a felony and if this your first job and why did you apply here

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Columbus, OH) in January 2018.

Interview

It was like any other interview, the interviewer was nice and asked the questions you would expect. I had to harass the restaurant to get an interview but it went smooth.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

Easy and quick. They really needed someone to work late hours. It really wasn’t an interview. I got hired right away. I told them I was great for the job.

Anonymous Employee in Hendersonville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hendersonville, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the general manager within two days of applying. The interview was basic but left me with a good impression of that particular store and the people currently working there. Potential wage was discussed at the interview and I left feeling adequately compensated for my past experience and current work ethic. Overall a positive experience that gave me a very good first impression of the company; I look forward to working here!

Interview Questions

• How would you describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Hialeah, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Hialeah, FL) in December 2017.

Interview

First, I applied online and the next day I went to Taco bell to let the manager know I had applied. She was busy and just asked for my number, but I went later (because a friend who works there told me she wasn't so busy anymore) and then once she saw me she told to come back tomorrow for an interview.

The interview in itself were just a few questions about myself, was I a student, what did I do, could I have a flexible schedule, how old I was, etc. She also told me something important for her was seeing a persons behavior during an interview and that was it. It was pretty simple.

Service Champion Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (San Francisco, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online and the manager called me to come in the next day. They really need people so they hired me the same day. I filled up so forms and they said I can start tomorrow. They also gave me the uniform, just some quick tips like that

Interview Questions

• They just asked my availability and if I live near by. They hired me on the same day and didn't ask too much questions   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Atlanta, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Thorough but awesome process. 3 brief phone calls, which were all very conversational and mostly just about background experience and why sales, an in-person interview, also very conversational and easy going, and a final presentation with a Q&A after. Young and great people that were very fun to talk to.