Taco Bell Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 22, 2017

1.8

Taco Bell Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with manager she went over duties, verified my past employment, available hours, available start date and asked a few generic questions you would expect with a basic interview. Was called 3 days later and offered the job but with more hours then I originally desired. The manager implied this was flexible and I've found I am working more not less

Interview Questions

• Available hours. Available start date. Past employers.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Park Forest, IL

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Park Forest, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

My interview was on Feb 12, it was set to be at 10:30 am but I was there at 10:00. The hiring manager seemed fairly nice. The interview was five minutes long, the question were simple and I answered them with ease. The hiring manager said that she will call me back. I hope I get the job. (By the way I'm 17)

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The process took a long time, and i had to interview with a lot of people. This was several years ago and the process seems to have changed in the last year or so

Interview Questions

• How many yellow school buses are in the US, and you can't use the internet   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell.

Interview

I walk in looking for a job. A few minutes later I am talking to a crew member. And I ask how I can apply. Then she let's me know to fill out a paper application. I then fill out one and turn it in right away. And I walk out. Then I talked to the manager and he told me to come in for an interview. The next day I came in and had my interview then was hired. He asked me the usual questions check my sorry out and did every thing a hiring manager should do.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with an angry customer?   1 Answer

Shift Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell in January 2017.

Interview

I went in for an interview two days after filling the application out. It llasted for about 30 minutes. Everything was very straight forward and the manager and I had a very good conversation. Waiting to sign off on background check and get called to start.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with angry customers?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (New York, NY).

Interview

Walk in fill out application answer questions while they give you your uniform. They give you your cash pay card and then tell you what day you start. you say thank you they say thank you then your done.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked fast food?
      Do you know how to run a cash register?
      Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Franklin, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

I went to the front counter, and told the crew member that I was there for an interview. I sat with my cup I received for the interview. I interviewed, and was told that I would receive a call.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'd be a good fit?   1 Answer

Assistant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelso, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Kelso, WA).

Interview

I arrived fifteen minutes early and met with the RGM, Heather, we discussed my previous work experience, expected salary, and then I took an aptitude test, which I did very well on. This by the way was the interview of my anitial hiring, which was for a team member.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to work for Taco Bell   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, GA).

Interview

The interview was very standard. They asked for strengths, weaknesses, and why you are right for the job. It wasn't stressful or hard and they are not expecting much from the people they interview. They understand that most of the people applying for this job are teenagers who are looking for a first job.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why are you a good fit for this job?
      Tell me about yourself?
      Have you had any previous experience?
      Answer Question

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Taco Bell (Dallas, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

Smooth and easy. Manger just asked what was my previous work and what I'm doing on it. Question is very easy and he makes me feel very comfortable. Day one interviewed next day I went back get my schedules he put me on the system and third day I started my work.