Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 416 of over 416 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA)

Interview

very professional and thorough; panel interview, plenty of challenging questions, but plenty of time to ask my own; shared operational, strategic and culture experiences, HR team very responsive met with seniors leaders

Interview Questions
  • why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Chicago, IL)

Interview

Very thorough and professional interview schedule with potential key cross-functional business partners. Interviewers were professional, cordial and well-prepared. All interviews scheduled on one day back-to-back and included ample time to ask questions about job, work environment, interviewer satisfaction with their jobs, ect.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Dublin

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Dublin, Dublin) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was very straight forward but at the same time the questions were a bit awkward to answer, a good company though and would love to be a part of it. the video interview is a good idea and gives the person time to think about the question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Three interviews. First: Recruiting specialist. Second: Team manager (hiring manager). Third: Team (06 people) Kind people. They let you ask questions at the end of the of each interview. Process took about 04 weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Conversation style, very straightforward , not aggressive, they wanted a candidate to fit in the team and culture. Candidate needed to be collaborative with team and to be able to take more initiatives and try different tasks at a time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

O contato é feito por email, a entrevista é feita pelo sistema cisco, então é bom se preparar e instalar o sistema antes (entre no link enviado antes da entrevista). RH é ok mas achei que deveriam aprofundar mais a entrevista para conhecer melhor o candidato.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (New York, NY)

Interview

Easy to schedule; the interview process was going well, no difficult questions. Recruiter was very helpful at the beginning. But the hiring process is extremely long and tiring. It’s been over six weeks and I didn’t hear back from second interview. I was hoping I can hear some feedback either way.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Many reviews have mentioned this and I had the exact same experience - candidates should be prepared to be completely ghosted and for an extremely unprofessional experience. Wasted multiple days and 10 interviews later, they did not even have the courtesy to convey their decision to not move forward with a two sentence email. I followed up with them on at least 3 separate occasions. Interviewers also seemed unprepared and not serious about the interviews. Asked extremely simple questions without much time for me to ask questions. I’m not surprised these positions have been open for 2+ months - they’re not serious about hiring and no one seems to be good enough/qualified for the roles. If you are bringing in candidates for the final round, please at least have the courtesy to write them a simple note and thank them for their time - silence is not an acceptable or respectable form of communication. Additionally, if you are of the opinion that candidates are not doing well, please be straightforward and don’t give them the wrong impression about how the interviews are going. It makes for poor interviewing ethics and is a sheer waste of time, energy and effort for everyone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals in Apr 2021

Interview

Virtual Interview with 2 Panalist. Asked a broad group of questions. They were very fair. On a scale of 1 to 10, ten being easy, the interview was a 7.

Interview Questions
  • Any past encounter with supervisor that was particularly difficult.
  • How did you handle past adversity with job.

Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Application

I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals

Interview

Following the online application there were several levels of phone screen calls and interviews. The calls did not get more challenging, rather the questions became more detailed revolving around the same point of interest. The interviewers did not always have the previous call interview information which made the lengthy process repetitive and irksome. The onsite interview was poorly managed and the interview teams were disorganized, were not aware of when I was arriving onsite or what portions of the interview process had already taken place.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich, Zürich

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Zürich, Zürich)

Interview

HR phone interviews, then on site face to face interviews with HR, quality and supply chain . I was requested to draw and present a complete quality and compliance plan and had to give the slideshow. It is a way to get ideas and a plan for free. Very dishonest way to behave.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 416 Interviews