Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Takeda Pharmaceuticals Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

QC Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

Started with a 30 minute phone screen describing the position and asking about my background and experience as it relates to the position. Few days later was invited in for a on site interview that lasted about 3 hours with 5 different managers from the facility.

Interview Questions

• When was a time where you had a negative experience in a team setting and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

A panel of three scientists, who each hired their own intern, described their projects. They asked questions about experience and at the end of the interview was a math quiz to make sure that you can properly do calculations for buffers. 2/3 of the questions were difficult.

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Deerfield, IL).

Interview

Interview was fine, normal for this position. Here's what isn't: Do you want to supply 5-7 references PRIOR to going to your onsite interview? And by supply, I mean have them fill out EXTENSIVE review forms - like doing your year-end review because I guess the managers at Takeda can't evaluate people themselves? That's the job isn't it?

They waste a tremendous amount of your reference's time and goodwill and if more companies adopt this your references are going to get really really tired of it! Poor business practice in a very small world.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals.

Interview

easy conversational, wanted to learn more about your background rather than your future goals. basic interview questions with a few situational questions. look up basic interview questions to prepare.

District Manager Interview

Application

Interview

Be prepared to talk about running the district like a business. There is a bigger focus on metrics and making smart business decisions than on product knowledge. You need to show how you can help increase a districts efficiency and help representatives focus in on key targets by quickly qualifying their most important HCPS

Interview Questions

• How would you run your district like a business?   1 Answer

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was almost all day from 8am-2pm. I met with eight people. I appreciated the care that went into the interview process. It shows that they are discerning and are looking for a good fit.

Research Associate II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Cambridge, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

They made me fly in on my own money stating an emergency and showing no flexibility without due notice on time so I could inform my current workplace.
    They made statements such as, "we loved your resume".
    They screened me twice before calling me in.
    They gave a very positive feedback in the interview.
    Didn't consider a Skype interview.
    Said misleading statements that you will be a great fit.
    I said that all techniques stay the same and I know all, its just that I have expertise in something else. They said never mind you can still come on board.
    The next day they rejected me saying "my skills are inadequate".
    It serves them right that all staffing agencies tweak candidate resumes and put in fake experience as there is no value for the truth anymore.

Interview Questions

• What is the basic procedure you would follow for a viral based titer and expression in human cells.   Answer Question

Informatics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (San Diego, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Asked for basic information and going over the resume with the interviewer. I was more of a programming/development focus, so I was kept being questioned how I really wanted to work in such a position that did not fit my area. The interviewer seemed to be not interested, but he had definitely clearly stated the requirements for the position and something about the company's culture which is very nice. I really value this experience.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me something about the most important or difficult project that you have done?   Answer Question
    • We do not have much coding to do. Are you sure this is what you are looking for?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Local, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Local, MO).

Interview

first step is a phone screen, face to face with hiring manager and another manager, and lastly, regional face to face on different site. the interview process is normal to most other Pharma companies

Interview Questions

• what differences do you have from your previous partner?   1 Answer

Process Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooklyn Park, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Takeda Pharmaceuticals (Brooklyn Park, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

Overall really positive. Applied through LinkedIn and reached out to position recruiter. Two phone interviews: one with hiring manager/initial screen, next more technical & behavioral with hiring manager. On-site interview next with 4 set of interviews with 4 engineering teams. Really good people there, who were genuinely interested in hearing about my qualifications.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   Answer Question
    • What is your experience with process engineering and biologics?   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume, highlighting cell culture experience.   Answer Question