Texas Instruments Analog Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Analog Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online and got a call after two weeks. Totally two interviews. A phone and on-site interview. The first one took one hour with a hiring manager. For the on-site, i was interviewed with different staff on different subjects such as digital, analog, signal processing, RF and etc.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview was a long process with 3 tech interview and a written test.
    1st round was based on your basic understanding of rlc and opamps for around 8-9min.
    2nd was based on transistor level circuit analysis.
    3rd was based on your analysing and designing skills.

Interview Questions

• basic questions like output of rc circuit with step input, and opamps in different configurations.
      impedances of mosfets in different circuits, basic lc oscillators.
      your circuit designing skills and understanding basics of how FET's works.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

there were three rounds, I didn't clear first round,the first round was an elimination kind of round,
    we were 11 in total, we were all asked the same 4 questions on basic RC circuits and op amps and circuit networks who ever did best was selected for the second round. The third round was a skype interview and only 1 got placed.

Interview Questions

• draw the voltage curve of rc charging circuit and why is the curve exponential.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

The test consisted of aptitude, logical reasoning (one paragraph type) and analog electronics
    in analog only RC networks basic concepts and analog amplifier concepts were tested.
    You must be fast at solving RC circuits and aptitude questions.
    the exam was taken in the night at 11.00pm (2 hours late) .. so be prepared for delay and be ready to write at any time.

Interview Questions

• draw the time response for an rc circuit - then they made a modification in my response and asked why that was not possible?   1 Answer
    • they gave an opamp circuit and asked to label the inverting and non-inverting terminals such that the circuit would be stable   2 Answers

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Pilani (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

waiting for interview .written test consisted of 20 questions in analog(45 min),20 q digital (45 min),20 q aptitutde(30 min).aptitude had data interpretation( simple),comprehensive passage (simple), logical q related to ordering (simple) quants basic topics but level is high.

Interview Questions

• control system questions,were mstly ther   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Technical + Aptitude written round. Technical questions - 20, mostly from analog electronics and RLC circuits. The time for technical questions was 40 min. The aptitude section had 20 questions to be answered in 35 min. All questions could be answered in aptitude section in the stipulated . Total time for test was 75
    min.

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Interview was good. It was mostly on basic analog questions such as mosfet, vlsi design flow.
    Also there were questions from electromagnetism. Power devices such as dc-dc converters and ldo are also of their interest. Be clear with basic concepts of electronics.

Interview Questions

• Describe how does mosfet operates.   1 Answer

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Firstly you have clear an online test, which has basic analog, digital and aptitude questions. Interview is mostly centered around very basic electronic circuits such as RC circuits, amplifiers, flip flops

Interview Questions

• They asked me draw an amplifier circuit and explain all the components used.   Answer Question

Analog Engineer Interview

Interview

it was a very good experience. the first round was aptitude,analog and digital test and i was selected for analog profile and most questions were on rc circuits,op-amps and mosfets and also signals and systems.Basics are the key and practice lot of circuits with rlc.

Analog Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

The process was smooth. Three rounds. 1st round was all about basic R-C circuits. They test your approach for solving the problem. Intuitive approaches preferred. Second round started with my M.T.P, followed by some questions from MOS, diode-capacitor circuits. Third round was HR round. You'll get to know your job, their working environment in brief. If you are selected for HR, it is likely that you have nailed it.