Texas Instruments Analog IC Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Analog IC Design Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got the interview on career fair. Interview was scheduled on the second day. 30 minutes. mostly behavioral questions, such as "describe a time you met difficulty and how you solved the situation. Just one technical question, regarding folded cascode amplifier.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Analog IC Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2013.

Interview

Received the on campus interview. general questions about yourself and then all technical questions. ask you to draw your favorite and the following questions are all based on the circuit you draw. continue with questions about projects in your resume and related questions if the interviewer knows about this field.

Interview Questions

• Describe bandgap reference, MOSFET I-V curve, draw your favorite circuit   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Met the TI HR person at a job fair in Austin, TX, 2 business days after I was laid off from my job there. Scheduled for 2 days of interviews 1 week later, each day for a different position.

The 1st day was for a power management IC designer working in a bipolar process.
        I thought this interview was very difficult. I interviewed with a TI Fellow, a Sr TI Fellow and Senior Member Tech Staff, and 2 others. A full day of challenging questions.

The 2nd day was for a class D power amplifier designer, working in bicmos processes.
        Since I had a lot of background in audio in general, and class D in particular, I found this day of interviews to be very easy and enjoyable. Have never done so well in a job interview as I did on this day.

Apparently, the 1st group's need was greater, because an offer was made for the 1st job, but not the 2nd.

Interview Questions

• TI Fellow asked me this question: If you're hired, your job will be to design a power supply, that I haven't been able to figure out. How will you go about it?   1 Answer

Negotiation

An offer was made in writing at the end of the 2nd day of interviews.

They made a generous offer, and when I wanted additional items, they gave me those too. They clearly wanted me to stop looking for a job, move to Dallas, and work for them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in October 2010.

Interview

I had applied online and a telephonic Interview was scheduled. The interview lasted around 45 -50 mins, after which they took 7 days to decide. I was chosen for the on site interview. It consisted of 6, 1-1 interviews and a presentation

Interview Questions

• Explain the concept of Differential Amplifiers?   1 Answer

Analog IC Design Engineer Interview

Interview

On campus interview first. She told me that she works as an application engineer and I start the topic from the TI E2E thread. Then She asked some general questions like what do you imagine yourself after 5 to 10 years, how do you and your partner deal with difficulties in project, etc.

Interview Questions

• The accomplishment in your life of which you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Analog IC Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

No Interview for interns. I was an intern there for 6 months with the team that hired me. Although by the time my internship got over they had no positions left for analog ic design. My manager opened up a position for me and thats how I got through.

Interview Questions

• If i wanted to work full time   1 Answer