Texas Instruments Analog Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Analog Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

3.5

Analog Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Texas Instruments India took an Online round (Aptitude and Core Electronics), followed by a Telephonic Interview and then a Face-On Interview. A basic HR interview is taken usually before the final offering if you are found suitable.

Interview Questions

• All questions are usually asked from the basic RC circuits but requires a sound understanding of the concepts. Operational Amplifiers and BJTs, MOSFETs also are an area of reasonable questioning.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Analog Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

First was a test with 4 sections - Analog, Digital, Software and Aptitude. You can apply for any one of the first three and aptitude was compulsary for all the 3 profiles. They shortlisted some of the people based on the test for the interview. Inteview was very chill if your basics are clear.

Analog Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

Test then Interview.Basic questions about RC circuits and opamp . Tinkered with the circuits
    Long interview more than an hour. A puzzle question on coins head and tails and to arrange them so that both have equal number of heads and tails

Analog Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Initial written test on Analog basics which covers all the analog aspects from op-amps, RC circuits, MOSFET and so on. Next round interview in phone and next round at the office.

Analog Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

We first wrote an exam consisting of Analog, Digital and Aptitude. Analog, and digital was for 45 minutes and Aptitude 30 minutes, after which students were shortlisted, based on their performance. There was one technical and HR interview. Those who passed the Technical Round , had an HR round.

Interview Questions

• Basics such as MOSFETs, RLC circuits , Clipper , Clampers ,Opamps etc   Answer Question

Analog Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Kolkata (India)) in August 2018.

Interview

I was asked questions from RLC circuits mostly (first and second order) along with questions from feedback and OPAMPs. No transistor oriented questions were asked. What helped me the most are Sir Nagendra Krishnapura's lectures on the IITM website & sir Razavi's microelectronics chapter of OPAMPs.

Interview Questions

• I was asked the input impedence of an ideal buffer, which was bootstrapped to the output by a capacitor.   1 Answer