Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

3.3

Electrical Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (New York, NY).

Interview

Talked to recruiters and engineers at university career fair and was scheduled an on-campus interview for the next day. The on-campus interviews were set up so that about 9-10 students were being interviewed in parallel. The interviewer asked me mostly about my resume and asked me a technical question related to a project I had done in the past, which I could not answer since it had been a long time since I had done the project.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in September 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume at collge job fair. Then got a call one hour later ft or an interview schedule on day after. Two interviewers were at the pre-screen interviews. They asked my to introduce myself. They ask questions about my past experienes as well as my past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Tell an experience that yoy make a mistake in your previous projects and how did you resolve the probkem.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied by sending out my CV and Personal Statement. It was then followed by skype interview with the current intern, I had to explain why I want to join them and what do I know about them. Then it was followed by another interview with someone from management, where I had to talk about that plus stuff about my recent projects and team work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to work as a member of the group   1 Answer

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

Got the interview through my university career showcase from the TI recruiter who was also an analog engineer. Interview was very technical, little was asked outside of engineering. Since my recruiter was an analog engineer, he mostly asked analog material (basic things like RC circuits), and also asked a software question regarding finding all the prime numbers in the range of 1-100.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was to write code ( or rather "pseudo-code") to find all the prime numbers in a range of numbers from 1-100.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2011.

Interview

3 seperate phone interviews for different sects of TI. Basically asked about me, what I wanted to do there etc, then asked 5 questions from classes i've taken at Texas Tech. I hadn't learned everything so I got 2 wrong, needless to say wasn't given a job. asked about zener diodes, op amps, then some simple circuit analysis. I got the zener question and the op-amp question wrong because I hadn't gotten far enough in my class yet, but overall the questions were easy after I learned the stuff.

Interview Questions

• What is the current between the two inputs of an op-amp.   1 Answer

Electrical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2010.

Interview

Be prepared is very important. If you are applying for technical positions, you need to have a firm foundation of knowledge and be prepared for any questions related to your past experience and background.

Interview Questions

• What to do if one of your teammate does not do what he/she is supposed to do that hurts the progress of the project?   Answer Question