Texas Instruments Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Embedded Software Engineer Interview Questions

2.5

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I applied on TI's website. A few weeks later I was contacted by an HR about the opportunity. It spend me two weeks to even schedule a phone interview date, yes! TWO WEEKS! The efficiency of the HR is really annoying.

Before the interview, I was told to prepare a 10 minute slides of a related project that I've done. I used my senior project to carry out my presentation. The total phone interview was 90 mins. It was initially a 2:1 interview. We spent 30 minutes talking about the project, the engineers in TI asked about some in-depth questions. After that, one of them left and another manager asked me a lot of background related questions.

It was a good experience talking to those two guys, but the lack of feedback annoyed me again. I thought I did well in the phone interview, but the HR never replied my request of the interview result. After a week with no reply I decided to move on.

Earlier this year, when TI came to my university, I was told that TI is not hiring international students this year and a lot of other applicants had the similar experience as what I has.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult, all are OOP and C concept questions   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Mumbai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Online Technical Test 75 Min
    Interview Technical
    They aimed for the basics and asked me the basic of Software electronics(the profile i applied for) on basic c++ coding.They aimed for the basics and asked me the basic of Software electronics(the profile i applied for) on basic c++ coding

Interview Questions

• I got an Opportunity for the interview when T.I visited my college. There were 3 shortlisting rounds.first was a written round and the next was a technical interview followed by an HR round.   Answer Question