Texas Instruments Engineering Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Engineering Technician Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I started my conversation and initial interview with a staffing agency. I then was interviewed by the hiring manager and several engineers under the manager. I was hired as a contractor for the first year. At the end of my first year as a contractor, I was hired into the company as a regular employee.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negociate

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherman, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Sherman, TX) in June 2011.

Interview

The hiring and interview process was in three parts. The first part of the interview was a 1:1 with the hiring manager. The second part of the interview was with the direct supervisor. Then I was given a fab tour by two different technicians. I received an offer one week later.

Interview Questions

• How would you troubleshoot an unfamiliar piece of equipment.   1 Answer

The job offer was for $19000/yr less than I currently made

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in September 2010.

Interview

Hiring and Interview process was long (two months) and it was kind of straight forward, with technical and skills questions, with hiring manager and his manager. Your experience and knowledge counts for about 75%, and being like-able counts for the rest.

Interview Questions

• Having a 10 years gap in my work history, not working in technical field, I was asked: "Why did I change the carrier to a very different field?" I had to come up with a little history, and that was actually a good thing, manager being satisfied with that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

When asked about salary, I said that " I want the maximum, what do I need to do for that?" Manager started laughing and offered the position, with a very good offer.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

I got a call from a staffing company asking me if I want to interview with TI for a position. I said yes and got scheduled for first interview which went great. After the first interview I got scheduled few days later for the second interview and that one was with a higher manager who was awesome. Got the offer and I' glad that I did it.