Texas Instruments Product/Test Engineer Rotation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Product/Test Engineer Rotation Interview Questions

Product/Test Engineer Rotation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I applied online through the TI website and was called by a recruiter within a couple of weeks. Very good interview process. Had two phone interviews with the recruiter and a hiring manager. Then a half day panel interview with several engineers and managers on site in Dallas. The technical phone screen lasted about an hour and was very heavy on op amp operations and semiconductor physics.

The on site covered various circuit building blocks and the way they operate. General logic problems not having to do with electrical engineering were asked as well.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had no need to negotiate. The offer TI made was unbelievable and far better than the offers other companies were giving me.

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Product/Test Engineer Rotation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

I heard about this position through both a previous interview as well as a career fair at my university. I went through a phone screening from a recruiter then a phone screening with a manager, then a final on-site interview. The phone screenings were not very technical except the manager asked about project I had worked on and things of that nature. The on site interview was mostly technical but also included a few behavioral type questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you design a voltage regulator if you had a FET, a comparator and whatever resistors and capacitors you need?   1 Answer