Texas Instruments Product Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Product Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Texas Instruments

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

50 minutes phone interview for 3 months internship

Interview Questions

• I did not ace the interview because he was interested for the electromagnetics which was not my subject. He was asking about transmission line questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

University recruitment drive : Job fair- >On campus interview followed by onsite interview

Interview Questions

• They majorly asked behavioral questions.. how did you solve a certain issue, give an example of your creativity etc   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in November 2012.

Interview

My resume was shortlisted in the job fair,two weeks later there was a half an hour interview conducted in the university campus, then after two weeks I got a call for the onsite interview and I was little busy with my Intern so I set it up to my schedule, the staffing engineer was cool, All the arrangements were perfect. It was 3 one hour interviews. each interview was conducted by two engineers, there were lot of behavioral questions and later there was lunch and a video presentation on the technology. Then I had two more 20 minute interviews with the Manager and other higher professional.

Interview Questions

• What would you do If one of the engineers you are gonna work with will not co operate after you have done everything you could ,to get him to work??   Answer Question

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in October 2009.

Interview

Had 2 phone interviews and then onsite interview. I was asked about basic RC circuit, filters , ADC's, sampling theorem.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in March 2013.

Interview

TI emailed for a brief phone interview. Scheduled it and had a 20 minute interview. It was a basic screening to see if I was interested and locations of interest. She said she would put on the Hiring Managers list. Still waiting for call from the Manager.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Dallas, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was straight forward. Phone and then 1:1 interview. After which there was a decision making time of 2 weeks. They made me an offer, I accepted it. I had to go through Drug test. The background check took about a week. They needed few documents, which I provided. The interview process as such was like any other product engineering interview. Lot of basics. And some HR kinda questions. Just know your basics about semiconductors and electrical engineering as such.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations. I think all interns are paid the same.

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Rochester, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I completed a total of three interviews in about 2 weeks. The first interview was done over the phone with a recruiter from TI. The other two interviews were done by my boss and her co-worker. There is also a really good chance that you could be asked to complete a presentation of some sort.

Interview Questions

• If I were to contact your current boss right now, what would he say is your weakness?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I got a call from HR and schedule a phone screen with the hiring manager. After couple of days, I talked with HM on the phone and scheduled an onsite interview. Met six people, over three hours ,and they are all professional and knowledgable.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

It was a straightforward interviewing process. They called me for an interview within days that i submitted the application online. They really want to know the process that you take when doing a certain task/question.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Texas Instruments (Santa Clara, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

1) on campus - strictly behavioral (mainly interests and how to handle certain work/team related situations
    2) webex presentation on topic of interest or project (technical questions related to topic and project/work history )
    3) on site in Santa Clara - completely technical with 3 different teams ( all testing to see who's fit) -- know FET parasitics as well as response to temperature changes. Also know normal op amp, cap, and project-related questions

Interview Questions

• What happens to body diode resistance as temperature increases   Answer Question