Texas Instruments Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Texas Instruments Software Engineering Intern Interview Questions

3.5

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments.

Interview

I applied through my school's career website and scheduled an interview. Once I got to the interview, the interviewer asked me a couple of standard administrative questions and then asked me about an accomplishment that I am most proud of. He mostly asked about this one project and things that I did to overcome challenges and things along that line.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did something creative and how you would define creativity.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Texas Instruments

Software Engineering Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Texas Instruments in September 2012.

Interview

TI's internship program is divided into several specific roles; Systems Applications, Software Engineering, Product Testing, Design, and Manufacturing. After applying to a particular role, you may be selected for an interview. And you may be asked to prepare a slideshow presentation that demonstrates your competences regarding that role. The interview is conducted by way of phone and web-conferencing software. Your audience will include several persons and likely someone with subject-matter knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with developing drivers for the OMAP platform?   Answer Question