The Fresh Market Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 365 of over 365 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at The Fresh Market

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Great interview. Questions were centered around finding out how I would handle situations and how I work with others. I had the chance to ask whatever questions I wanted to make me feel more comfortable about the position.

Interview Questions
  • How would you respond to a customer who is very loud and upset?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Panama City Beach, FL) in May 2021

Interview

Easy interview, however interviews I had were a total bait and switch. I had originally applied for the Assistant Store Manager position, when the recruiter called me for my interview he said he wasn't actually going to be to interviewing me for that position but for a different lower level management position. I was a little irked but listened to what he had to say and interviewed for the position anyway. He assured me that they could match my current pay as well. Fast forward to the next day and I have an in person interview at the store with the Assistant store manager. He said he knew I had interviewed for one position but then solely talked about hiring me for a different management position and talked very little about the one I was there for. He also said they couldn't match my current pay and that I would need to schedule a 3rd interview with the Store Manager of I wanted to be paid more.

Interview Questions
  • What kind of tasks do you currently do at your job? Are you familiar with merchandising and planograms?

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

The process was long. From application to offer maybe was 3 months? Time between phone interview and offer about 1 month. But hey, *COVID* so maybe this was atypical. I had 3 separate interviews as well as an initial phone interview with HR. I was formally interviewed by my manager and 2 other managerial people on the team via Zoom. They were polite and it felt more like a conversation than an interview at times which is great.

Interview Questions
  • Give me some examples of problems you have solved and how you analyze a situation
  • How do you communicate with others
  • As with all interviews, be prepared to explain anything from your resume

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Really easy. They’ll just ask you what your past job experiences are and what your availability is like. They may ask some get to know you questions. You’ll most likely get a call back if you have decent availability. I would recommend dressing business casual

Interview Questions
  • Have you had a customer experience that was difficult and how did you handle it?

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

The intervew was pretty straightforward. I called with the store manager, and went in for an in-person interview the next day (pre-pandemic). I got an offer on the spot. and started the week after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Greensboro, NC) in Nov 2020

Interview

I applied through LinkedIn and was reached out by the recruiter via email The interview process consists of 1 phone screening by HR, 1 video interview with the Hiring Manager and 1 video interview with Finance Manager.

Interview Questions
  • Past experience Behavioral questions Reason for switching jobs

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Eerst begon ik met het gesprek waarin ze men sterke en zwakke punten vroegen , baas was zeer vriendelijk en hielp me waar ik vast zat. Tenslotte hebben we het over mijn loon gehad en dat kwal neer op 3k

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Very thorough and straight forward, the interview was scheduled in the morning and I was able to ask my own set of questions. I would say the interview was average, I did not know how much the pay rate was.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Jacksonville, FL) in Jul 2020

Interview

Its easy honestly.... but its a reason its so easy, management act like children, just stay to yourself and keep people (the front cashiers especially) out of your personal life you will be fine.

Interview Questions
  • Are you ok with standing along time? Answer: Yes Are you ok with working in different departments? Answer: Umm... yea i guess so,

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market in Jun 2020

Interview

I applied online and got an email the next day to set up a phone interview. Had a phone interview with the regional manager 2 days later and the interview lasted 20 minutes; basically ensuring I had the qualifications for the job. My second interview was with the assistant store manager with more detailed interview, situational questions, and more about my experience. I was contacted again the following day to set up a final interview with the front end manager. Interview basically touched up on everything and what I would be doing. Interview went well and i was contacted via email to do a background check and was given my starting pay.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 365 Interviews