KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

The Fresh Market Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 389 of over 389 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.9
HardAverageEasy

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

First was contacted through email and arranged a time for a phone interview. After a time was arranged I was called, answered questions, and it was a simple standard interview

Interview Questions
  • They mainly wanted to know about my previous experience for the role
    Answer Question

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Phone interview with a corporate recruiter then an in person interview with regional manager. Basic interview: tell me about work history, what are your strengths/weaknesses, what interests you about the company, etc

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Easy, simple, as expected. Only took fifteen minutes. Very nice staff. Was hired right away. Enjoyed everyone I worked with. Great job to have. They didn’t ask any interesting questions just about the position and basic experience questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fresh Market

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Easy and fine. Sat down made me feel comfortable, wanting to answer questions. They were easy to work with. Cared about there people and who they were getting. Understood everything they had said.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at The Fresh Market in May 2022

Interview

applied on a Tuesday got interview for that Friday did background and was cleared was told I should be working following Wednesday, offered me 13.50 for part time thats it

Interview Questions
  • do you have experience in produce? what's your availability

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at The Fresh Market in Apr 2022

Interview

Simple, to the point. 15-20 minutes of questions. I was interviewed by the Store Manager. He looked through my resume and asked basic questions on my experience. He also took the time to answer any questions I had and explained perks such as benefits.

Interview Questions
  • Are you familiar with Fresh Market? How many hours would you be available per week? Can you reliably make the commute?

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

I was first contacted by HR for a phone screen and then by the hiring manager for a video interview. The video interview asked about my background and experience directly related to the position. I was then told I would hear back either way. A few weeks later I saw the position was reposted. I understand not getting every job I interview for, but would’ve appreciated a response letting me know I wasn’t selected. It definitely changes your mindset of a brand when they leave you ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The Fresh Market

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at The Fresh Market

Interview

Filled out an application, got a call a couple days later to go over general internship details; answered a few behavioral questions; set up interview with store manager and regional manager for more behavioral questions; very responsive and friendly; overall great experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you showed leadership? Tell me about a time where you had to switch priorities?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Miami, FL)

Interview

GREAT! was best process ever super easy. make sure to look up background information on how it started, as well as the hours they are open. make sure to provide good listening skills.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westbury, NY

Application

I interviewed at The Fresh Market (Westbury, NY)

Interview

Asked about myself. Discussed open availability. Easy for 13.50 dollars an hour. Discount is 30 percent. Early morning arrival responsibilities include receiving grocery inventory. Checking and sorting pallets. Keeping up with stock on floor.

Interview Questions
  • Can you be part time but available everyday?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 389 Interviews

The Fresh Market Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at The Fresh Market as 58.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.91 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Bakery Clerk and Assistant Store Manager rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Deli Clerk and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at The Fresh Market takes an average of 14 days when considering 393 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Deli Clerk had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Assistant Store Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at The Fresh Market according to 393 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 28.22%