Cover image for U.S. Bank

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,567 of over 1.6K interviews

In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Job interview was pretty straight forward company is big on ethics and customer service stick to those talking points and you will do well customer service is also great I came from retail and was still hired

Interview Questions
  • What drives you and gets you up in the morning ?
    Answer Question

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

1 phone interview then 2nd interview was via zoom. Very straight to the point and I was hired the very next day. Overall, the questions were very basic and straight forward

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about U.S. Bank

Join the conversation on

Ask A Recruiter - Tech

2m

a

Software Engineer

U.S. Bank I recently got a fully remote offer from US Bank and need help understanding it/ my leverage. I plan on moving to a HCOL city. Base 135 15% bonus Long Term Incentive 7 TC ~160k 4YOE Few questions I had: 1. How many rounds of negotiation can I expect? I had my first call with the hiring manager last week and he wants to wrap things up this coming week. 2. I’m guessing I’m under the 14 grade. Anyone have the range for a HCOL city? 3. What other benefits should I discuss?

2 Comments

Finance

114.9K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=U.S. Bank~8937
Join the conversation on

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

The application was kind of long. After the job posting was closed, I heard back from US Bank's HR about 6 days later. I was asked five questions during the interview. The interview was done in person, at US Bank office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

firstly, they will introduce their position and ask for a introduction of youself. why bank? and also tell about one or more projects in detail. also including different kinds of model problems

2 people found this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

It was easy and straightforward. No hard questions or made me feel on the spot. It was a quick interview with not a lot of questions. More of a general conversation

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

The first round interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. It was about a 30 Min phone interview asking basic questions about leadership, interest, etc. Questions included "Tell me a story of when your team failed and had to change routes".

Interview Questions
  • What is a team you exemplified leadership.

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Phone screener, followed by panel interview over conference call. Spoke with 4 people total, HR, software manager, business analyst, & VP. BA was a good conversation, HR was typical, software manager was a robot giving a college oral exam (30 minutes of "what is the definition of ..."), VP asked a single useless question. No feedback. Form letter rejection email sent the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

It was casual and one on one. Manager was friendly but professional. She was warm but discerning. You have to be honest and be yourself. Or they will see through you if you're not comfortable to this job. It requires positive and inviting attitude to be in sales.

Interview Questions
  • Cite specific instructions where you have to recommend a product to solve client's problem.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mission, TX

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Mission, TX) in Nov 2022

Interview

It was a positive experience. Applied and it tok about 3 weeks for me to get a response, I was scheduled a phone interview with a recruiter that was about 10 minutes and then an online interview within the same call. The online interview was with a manager and was standard, a week later I was offered a position.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Interview with the recruiter, last minute change in communication platform. Basic questions about handling team members, flexibility on shift schedules, leadership style and how to motivate individuals that are disengaged.

Interview Questions
  • How do you motivate team members? How will you guide team leaders that are new to the role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,567 Interviews

U.S. Bank Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at U.S. Bank as 68.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.59 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Universal Banker and Bank Teller rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Teller and Personal Banker roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at U.S. Bank takes an average of 22 days when considering 1,630 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Teller I had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Universal Banker roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 19 days).

Common stages of the interview process at U.S. Bank according to 1,630 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 22.87%

Work at U.S. Bank? Share Your Experiences

Affiliated Companies

U.S. Bank Careers

Cover image for U.S. Bank

Our people At U.S. Bank, we support our people so they can grow in the ways that are right for them. We connect them with opportunities to...More

• What we do
  • Why we do it
  • Benefits
  • Inclusive culture

Company Updates

29 days ago

Diversity and Inclusion
This marks the thirteenth year in a row that U.S. Bank has been ranked as one of the best employers for veterans by Military Times.
Shared image - U.S. Bank climbs to No. 7 on Military Times 'Best for Vets' employer list
U.S. Bank climbs to No. 7 on Military Times 'Best for Vets' employer list
www.usbank.com

39 days ago

Careers
Congrats, you just got a job offer! 🎉 Your career is a big part of your life, so it’s important to choose one that’s a great fit. U.S. Bank recruiter Felicia Gabbard shares some pro tips on what to consider before officially accepting your offer. 1. Does the role provide the work-life balance you’re looking for? 2. What does advancement look like for this position? Is there a path forward with a clear way to achieve long-term goals? 3. What does the retirement plan look like? Is it competitive? 4. Does the role provide the benefits you and your family need? 5. Do you feel passionate about and connected to the company’s core values?
Shared image - Careers at U.S. Bank | Find a Career
Careers at U.S. Bank | Find a Career
careers.usbank.com

U.S. Bank Photos

+ Add Photo
U.S. Bank photo of: Lifting up the LGBTQ+ community
U.S. Bank photo of: Branch
U.S. Bank photo of: Our newly redesigned local branch in Lakeview East reflects the community and is designed to meet its changing needs.
U.S. Bank photo of: Girls Who Code event
U.S. Bank photo of: Verified Free eats while we show you how to cruise through our mobile app: win-win.
U.S. Bank photo of: All Employee Meeting 2020 - Employees made fun signs and stood with our CEO, Andy Cecere.
U.S. Bank photo of: All Employee Event 2020