U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,206 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Asistente Administrativo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nueva York (Honduras)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Nueva York (Honduras)) in March 2018.

Interview

por uaa pag con la cv, oferta publicada en pagina de empleo, se envia hoja proceso se demora 30 dias, en promedio para llamar a entrevistas y demas etapas del proceso

Interview Questions

• muy facil, hacen preguntas de tu vida personal, profesional y educacion porque quieres el cargo, habilidades fortalezas y capacidades,   Answer Question

Contact Center Representative Interview

Interview

The interviewer called 20 minutes late. It was very brief. The interviewer seemed like he didn't want to be at work. Overall the interview was okay, but I didn't get the feeling of wanting to work there anymore

Credit Review Specialist II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

I was contacted for an interview the week of the June 15th and received an automated email where I prompted to setup the interview through a calendar app. The interview was setup for June 19th and I received confirmation via email. June 19th came and the interviewer did not call me and the way the interview was setup, I did not have a phone number to reach out the recruiter. I promptly emailed them, but did not receive a response until June 22nd. They stated the time slot I had selected should not have been on the calendar as the company had a half day. They apologized for the inconvenience and sent me another invite to set up the interview. I set up the interview again for June 25th and received the confirmation. The time came again for the interview and they did not call me again. Both interview confirmations state that the recruiter will call you and the only contact information they provide you with is the recruiters email. I emailed the recruiter again on June 25th and have not heard back as of June 30th. I was excited to interview for the company and had high hopes for this position, but they have acted like my time does not matter to them and left me disappointed.

BDO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in July 2020.

Interview

phone , awkward, hard to carryon a conversation with CEO. Seems nepotism wins out (purely speculation) .The president is great to speak with but be prepared to carry the conversation with the CEO.

Interview Questions

• why are you looking to change jobs?   1 Answer

Android Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2020.

Interview

1. HR Round
    2. Technical interview with Senior Engineers panel
    3. Managerial Interview

The overall interview timeline was bit lengthy because of the COVID-19 situation. But, I had a great experience throughout the interview process. HR Round was basically knowing about you and the level of experience you are carrying on specific tools. Just 20 mins of phone conversation.

Got an update in an hour that they want to proceed with a virtual full panel interview(around 4 people). The technical round was much focused on Architecture, Design Patterns, Android SDK, and few simple coding exercises. Anyone having good knowledge of Android programming can crack it.

After many conversations with a recruiter for around 3 weeks, finally got scheduled for the final interview. The Managerial round was pretty basic. It was about your thought process and how would you deal with certain scenarios. Brief 25 minutes of the video call.

After 2 days got the offer from the recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Multithreading, RxJava, Android SDK, Unit Testing, Kotlin basics, Coding - Generate random password from given set of characters.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

This was one of the most positive interview experiences I've had! The campus recruiters were awesome to work with throughout the entire process. I was impressed about the speed of the entire hiring process as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time when you had to work with someone who's opinion was different than your own.   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

It was a quick interview in a not so professional setting, the manager that interviewed me seemed distracted, kept looking around and not making eye contact. I felt a little uncomfortable because I didn’t feel that I was worth their time even though I was qualified for the position.

Financial Analyst Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Hackensack, NJ) in March 2020.

Interview

Applied Online and had one phone interview and one WebEx interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral questions. About a week later I got a notice about final round interview on WebEx with three other employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to intern at US Bank   1 Answer
    • A time you had to obtain information   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank in March 2020.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews before going in to have an in person interview with the person who would be my manager. The interviews were brief but adequate and casual. I felt comfortable and mostly just got an overview of what my position would entail.

Interview Questions

• Is this a position that would interest me? What qualifications do I have?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Spoke with a US Bank representative at a job fair. A week later they emailed me requesting a 30 minute phone interview. The interview was pretty casual and asked situational questions. Unfortunately, never heard back after interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one time where you were forced to obtain information on your own?   Answer Question

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process. Just have multiple interviews. One with a recruiter. One with management. Another with district Manager. The district manager decides to extend an offer. Sometimes right at the moment. Which happened to me, but for my other co-worker a offer was extended a few days later. Just depends on who is interviewing.