U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Interview

The interview process is pretty standard. You will have a phone interview. Once you get past that you will be called in to meet the hiring manager of the team you will work with.

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

The whole process was fairly easy, I was asked simple questions by a friendly branch manager, who made me feel pretty comfortable I did not feel overwhelmed or nervous while answering.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions I was asked was to name a stressful situation you once had and how did you handle it or make the situation right for the customer?   Answer Question

CDO Analyst Interview

Interview

I Haven't had one yet. I have an interview a week from today. I came to get an idea how interest going to be. Writing 30 word is extremely ridiculous

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Easy, but asking questions about marriage and kids is illegal. I believe that interviewer was trying to be sociable, but these kinds of questions are off limits.

Interview Questions

• Are you married? Do you have kids?   1 Answer

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

3 phone interviews, 1 in person interview. Phone screen w/ recruiter. Phone interview w/ hiring manager, HR director and the regional managers f the business line that I would be supporting. In person interview with a local HR manager.

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Straightforward interview process. If you can think of the general questions that any large bank would ask for this position, then you should be able to answer them easily. They were all cliche questions that in reality have little to do with working as a teller but such is to be expected. The process took about 15-20 minutes with the branch manager and head teller performing the interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to go through my resume and explain how the experiences I have connected to the four pillars of being a teller which are 1) customer service, 2) operations, 3) sales, 4) teamwork.   Answer Question
    • What does diversity bring to a team environment?   Answer Question
    • What are your long term goals?   Answer Question
    • What do you do outside of work?   Answer Question
    • Are there any questions you would like to ask us?   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Just a basic meeting with the manager and assit. manager. After the 1st interview I had a another one with the branch manager's boss. Got a job off a few days later. Started two weeks after the job offer.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Boulder, CO).

Interview

I had 3 interviews, first a phone interview followed by 2 in person interviews. It was not very difficult. Both interviews included the branch manager and the assistant branch manager. I was offered the job, accepted and then called back a few days later saying they decided to close the position.

Equity Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Really good interview process! They asked all the indirect questions but the way they asked were really thought-provoking. Best interview session I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• How do you proof that you are up to more responsibilities from the upper management?   Answer Question

Commercial Banking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Very laid back and more about getting to know the employers. Showed me around the office and met/interviewed with 3 separate people. Mostly about getting to know them and getting to know me rather than finding out what I knew about the position.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience, what do I know about commercial banking   Answer Question