U.S. Bank Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,358 of over 1,358.0 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (New York, NY) in Feb 2021

Interview

Very professional, loved how interactive and understanding each manager was. I felt very comfortable and was able to ask questions. The process was 2 steps and I absolutely recommend anyone to apply.

Interview Questions
  • Basic scenarios on prior experience
    Answer Question

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Two interviews over the phone one with the recruiter and other with hiring manager. Very easy star method is the best to rehearse before interview. Stay calm interview was very easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

The process was relatively straight forward, consisting of 2 rounds and mostly fit questions. The interviewers wanted to get a sense of the type of person you were more than anything.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Phone Interview. Conference call with 4 different employees from US Bank. I did not make it past the phone interview. Very straight forward. Friendly interviewers. Just did not work out for me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

The interview process was great. But I would say that I can tell they were reading off a prompt to be asked. The interviewers sounded a bit robotic. Wished it was more of a conversation type interview so I wouldn't be so nervous.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to collaborate with someone you didn't agree with?

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

There were two interviews before the in person interview. The first was by phone and the second was by Webex. We did not use the video on the Webex interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Very comfortable and enjoyable process. It was more conversational than just question and answer. Interviewers would allow you time to ask any questions you would like before and after the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Not kind, many many interviews. HR berated me with many phone calls at times I said I wasn't available. The position's boss's boss was horrifically rude. The questions weren't difficult just hard to get time available to set up all the interviews with the HR recruiter constantly calling. Extremely frustrating process. Eventually, I got sick of it and informed them I was no longer interested.

Interview Questions
  • mostly behavioral and get to know you questions. I challenge / case study question.

U.S. Bank

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Initial phone screening and then an in person interview at their office in CLT. Pretty basic questions. The person who did my interview didn’t give my info to the front desk to get to their floor and had to wait for about 10 mins for them to come out and get me when I finally made it to their floor

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

All remote-- best interview experience I have ever had. Everyone I interview with was great! Highly recommend applying with this company. Interview with 5 different people and all in the comfort of my own home.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

U.S. Bank

Application

I interviewed at U.S. Bank

Interview

Long and repetitive. After the application you go through a pre screening process before an actual interview which I would have assumed is the purpose of an application in the first place.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a situation when you handled a customer complaint. How did you respond? What steps did you take to improve their satisfaction level?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,358 Interviews