U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,015 Interview Reviews

2.6

Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sheboygan, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sheboygan, WI).

Interview

Applied and got a call for an interview 2 days later. 2 positions were open so had a group interview with branch manager and an assistant manager from each branch that had opening. Interview was very relaxed with each of them taking turns asking questions. Was one of the best interview experiences I have had.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions you would expect for a position working with customers.   Answer Question

Web Support Interview

Interview

Putting in an application through the US Bank career center and then accepting an interview through the company we address provided. Was appointed a time and a conference room to where the interview will be.

Commercial Real Estate Banking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

It was awesome meeting the US bank staff and they were very welcoming. They were insightful to the culture of US bank and the learning initiatives in place. I think if not being on the debt side, I would have picked this internship in heart beat. Great place to work.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Very casual interview that felt more like a conversation. Practically went over one position on my resume that the bulk of my experience that was relative to the position I applied for. Also had time for a couple questions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future?   1 Answer

Banker NMLS Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Meet with the manager and the assistant manager for an hour. They asked me a series of questions about myself and my work values. Later that same day I got a call back with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights and weekends?   1 Answer

Portfolio Monitoring Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

1. Phone interview with the manager
    2. In-person interview with the manager
    3. Phone interview with the regional manager
    Pretty straightforward process with personal questions and some easy technical questions.
    After the final round, they never had the professional courtesy to follow-up OR respond to my follow-up.
    In general, not really desirable position due to the laughable salary for the LA-Area.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Interview with recruiter by phone followed by invitation to interview with district manager. DM called for a short introduction before scheduling face to face meeting. We met at a location most convenient for me.

Interview Questions

• Location is remote, in small area, how do you plan to market and bring new business?   Answer Question

Mutual Fund Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendora, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Glendora, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Applied online through company website. Contacted three weeks later by the recruiter who called back later that day to set up an interview.

If you apply for a position with USBank, make careful notice of the particular department. They copy and paste duties/responsibilities with similar title. Disregard any duties and responsibilities that are clearly not related to that department when you are preparing for your interview.

Credit Bureau Dispute Resolution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO) in March 2018.

Interview

I interviewed March 2018, with two managers from the department.The interview consisted of behavior questions and lasted approximately 45 minutes - 1 hour. Overall the interview process went very quickly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake while working on a project and how you handled it?   1 Answer

Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Paul, MN) in March 2018.

Interview

You start off with an overview of their culture and what U.S. Bank is all about. Then the group splits up and you are interviewed by 3 different managers. Overall very easy going people and not very stressful.