U.S. Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 18, 2017

2.6

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Had 1st interview. It was just the screening process. Manager had asked the tell me about yourself. Then he went into detail about the culture of US Bank , and what they were looking for. Went for a second interview. It was more behavioral questions and a series of questions as to why they should chose me to get the job. The final interview was with the district manager. It took a month process from start to finish!

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you experienced a problem and how did you go about resolving it?   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Lincoln, NE).

Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. They called up for face to face interview. When you pass that then you have another interview with Branch manager. They will call you when they decide to hire you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiations.

Client Relationship Manager Interview

Interview

I applied through the internal career site, received the original canned email, thanking me for my interest. I did not hear another word until months later I received a canned email stating I was not awarded the position.

Senior Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Denver, CO).

Interview

Met with the Hr Manager and was then invited to meet with the Regional Manager for a 2nd Interview
    The process took about 2 months and had to call to follow up on start date e.t.c

Banker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Meeting at corporate headquarters. Run of the mill questions. The company is very high on customer service and ethics. They will ensure that a candidate understands that there is no tolerance for unethical behavior and the importance of consumer privacy.

Interview Questions

• How do you react under high volume.   1 Answer

Leadership Development Program Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

There was a meet and greet with about 50 applicants, then we had to fill out a personality evaluation to determine if we moved on to the next round where we had a panel interview with the district managers. If you were selected to go on past that, you had a final interview with the Regional Manager.

Personal Banker Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank.

Interview

Three interviews with different managers in the district. More of an interview to see how much of a fit I would be. Looking for a good attitude and strong work ethic. Career minded people should achieve high levels of performance,

Interview Questions

• Strengths weaknesses
      What do you do outside of work
      role play
      Answer Question

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Little Rock, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview was scheduled and conducted by the General branch manager. After approval, was contacted and scheduled an in-person interview with branch manager and Regional VP. Had the interview and they said they would get back with me.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe how well you work as a cohesive teammate and give an example of a time when you had to do so.   1 Answer

Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (San Jose, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Expect questions on customer service part than technical questions
    The answer should be precise and questions like- if your father is a teacher then why do you want to become a banker? can come up from your answer to the first question. Be prepared with the answers to these expected questions.

Because this is the first question so the candidate

In-Store Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at U.S. Bank (Sacramento, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Bring your resume in and meet with manager personally. Once you come in for the interview just be your self, they like a lot of customer service background and just taking care of the customer. Also some sales experience for credit cards and running loans, just being comfortable taliking to customers.

Interview Questions

• What's the hardest customer you delt with and how did you handle it?   1 Answer