UPS Pre-loader Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

1.6

15 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UPS (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online for holiday season. UPS called back within a day to set up interview. Hired on the spot. Came back next day for orientation and paperwork. Started working next morning. I even got on for helpimg a driver a couple days into being hired.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UPS

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Springdale, AR) in October 2016.

Interview

Easy and fast. They'll hire anyone who seems fit and capable you just have to be willing to show up early to work and be able to work a steady fast pace lifting heavy objects for four to five hours straight. Hard work but it gets you fit. Just be prepared for a crazy first week!

Interview Questions

• Can you handle the fitness demands   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Nampa, ID) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was a very fast and efficient process. Was called up day after submitting resume online. Interview took less than 15 minutes and was hired while there. A pretty relaxed setting for an interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work irregular schedules?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UPS (Wichita, KS) in September 2015.

Interview

Come in for a tour of the building, talk to a few people from management, then afterwards contact HR if you are interested in the position. It was really simple and to the point.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation, they pay well enough you don't need to. I have typed about 17 words so far only need about seven more words. "JUST DO IT!" -Shia

Pre Loader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yorktown, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Yorktown, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Quick , very informative,very detailed , watched videos, about different positions that are available .stressed the importance on safety issues , and protocol .very straight to the point. Walk through the ware house, to get a first hand view of what is expected. Very good explaination about Salery and benefits that you may revive if hired

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UPS (Loveland, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was not a process that I was used to. It was basically a tour of the facility. We watched some of the process that we would be doing. I then received a call from HR telling me that I would start once they received my background report .

Pre-loader Interview

Interview

sit around with 15 other people wanting the same job, they told me to arrive at 9am didnt interview until 1130am. They were interviewing for to different job and most people didnt know what job they were interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• None. really fast simple. The one thing they said to me was this is a Union job. that was it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can not negotiate at all.

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Chantilly, VA) in November 2014.

Interview

Started off in a group. Briefly explained the work and what we will be doing. Took us on a tour around the warehouse. Once that was done we went back to the original meeting spot where they took us for one-on-one interviews to see if we were in the right shape to handle to physical requirements for the job. The interviewer then assigned me a date to come in and begin work.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with lifting more than 50-80 lbs at a time.   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to be a pre-loader for UPS?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Redmond, WA) in October 2014.

Interview

You have to wait at the guard shack with all the interviewees and go into the building as a group. The interviewers go over a few details of the job, then interview people individually in the order that they arrived in. The actual interview is short (10 minutes), but if you get there later, then you have to wait for you turn to interview. So, a person could be there an hour or two.

Anonymous Employee in Bethalto, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UPS (Bethalto, IL) in June 2014.

Interview

IT was online and quite easy to do, the company is quite large so I understand why they do it all online, it was more a character test than anything.

Interview Questions

• There was a whole line of questions   1 Answer