US Marine Corps Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Long and lengthy process. Don't expect to start that day. Recruiters will say lots of things that may or may not be true. Lots of screens and tests before you can get a date.

Usmc Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

There was no interview. There were lots of physical exams. Lots of medical exams. Mandatory drug tests as well. Lots of physical fitness tests as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Ridge, TN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Oak Ridge, TN).

Interview

Go to recruiting office, talk to the recruiter, answer some questions and fill out some paper work, go to MEPS take ASVAP and select MOS, then wait until you boot camp date.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

talked to a recruiter, did and initial assessment of skill, went to MEPS and had a physical and took the ASVAB. selected the job i wanted and submitted a package. left for boot camp about 3 months later.

Motor Transport Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

it was really easy. you just need to meet the minimum physical fitness requirements, a 10th level comprehensive exam consisting of math and English. you need to remain motivated the whole time.

Infantry Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olean, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Olean, NY).

Interview

Introductory ASVAB examination to found what jobs you are qualified for, then 3 months of boot camp in Parris Island, SC and 3 months of Infantry School (ITB) in Camp Lejeune, NC

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to infantry when you can do almost any job in the Marines?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Go see your local recruiter tell him you want to be infantry and go from there. If you rank up to a E$ you may get called upon to fill this billet.

Electronics Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Hampton, VA).

Interview

Quick and easy. If you ask the right questions you will get the truth about the Marine Corps. If the recruiter seems shady talk to another one or ask to talk to their boss.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

Very long and tedious. Several questions asked about health background and skills. Once completed was required to take a health physical and urinalysis. Given a ship date committed for 8 years.

Marine Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at US Marine Corps.

Interview

I honesty can't remember all the steps verbatim, it was like seven years ago lol. I know they had screening questions, asked what you expected to get out of the Corps, what MOS you're interested in (no guarantee you'll get it), and other things... Just gotta be willing to take what you can get--if you're serious about enlisting.