US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated Jan 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at US Marine Corps

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 730 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

terrible, do not recommend. terrible atmosphere. terrible communication does not care about employees. will lie about whatever to get you to accept their offer. do not join the military unless you really don't care bout your mental or physical state

Interview Questions
  • what makes you want to join the military?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Arlington, VA) in Jan 2021

Interview

it was a panel interview, including three people. They all asked about three questions each. Only a few questions had multiple parts. asked about the procurement systems I've used and why I want this job & what makes me the ideal candidate.

Interview Questions
  • explain you knowledge of non-appropriated & appropriated funds
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

Find the local recruiting station and either walk in or preferably give them a call to set up an appointment. Answer the questions to the recruiter truthfully and work with them on determining your options on what you want to do and when you can expect to start training. Afterwards just go to MEPS and do what you need to. Tests, more interviews, etc... As long as all goes well at MEPS, you'll be off to earn your place in the Marine Corps.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to be a Marine? What jobs are you interested in? Have you done any drugs? Medical history questions.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

spoke with a recruiter, medical examination and background check were necessary. overall the interview process was smooth and easy. They made it more about me and how I want to become successful

Interview Questions
  • simple questions pertaining to what I wanted to do in the Marines
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

Go to the officer recruiter office and tell them you want to join the military after college. They will work with you to get a competitive package complete. It will not take that long.

Interview Questions
US Marine Corps
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

From what I remember, there are a few vetting interviews where they ask you about your background and make sure that your story is consistent with previous interviews. As long as you don't lie, you'll be fine.

Interview Questions
US Marine Corps
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States) in Sep 2020

Interview

The interview process was conducted with a 30 minute time limit. The interview was conducted by 7 individuals who were apart of the hiring process. There were 10 questions and each individual was ask at least one question.

Interview Questions
US Marine Corps
Anonymous Employee in Japan
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Japan)

Interview

Fairly long, but overall easy. Be in good shape, drug free, have a high school diploma, and a decent ASVAB score and you are good. Afterwards, you will be medically screened, which includes the drug screening. Once results are completed, then you need to decide which dates you are going to attend basic training (boot camp). Then the real fun starts. Don't be weak minded, get some thick skin, and get some discipline.

Interview Questions
  • What do you wanna do? Do you wanna be open-contract (this means that you will do a job that aligns with the needs of the Marine Corps)?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps (United States)

Interview

Went to see a recruiter and listened to the sales pitch. I had a pulse, passed the ASVAB and was medically qualified. Pretty easy. Went to boot camp a month later. That was not so easy.

Interview Questions
US Marine Corps
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynchburg, VA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Lynchburg, VA) in Apr 2020

Interview

It was a series of questions more like an interrogation non stop, there were two persons making the interview and I felt like they wanted more extensive responses. They did not talk much about the location or the job itself.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 730