US Marine Corps Interview Questions

Updated May 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 762 of over 762 interviews

Applied online6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

This was a tough interview process and the screening was rigorous. It will take a long time. I recommend getting started early. This is a long term commitment. You need to be ready for it.

Interview Questions
  • How many pullups can you do?
    Answer Question

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

I have to do this for some reason to get access to the GD's website. Interview process, walked into the recruiting office and said "sign me up". Recruiter was a friendly guy, said "Ok!".

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever been convicted of a crime?

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

Sat down with recruiter and talked about career goals and what i qualify for based on my advance scores. The recruiting station i went through was very transparent. Overall I don’t feel cheated, and the experience was very professional.

Interview Questions
  • How are you going to pay for college?

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

Straight forward. Being a military brat I knew what I wanted and didn't need to be pursuaded, so no tricks up their sleeves. I knew other branches had better quality of life but I wanted the pride of earning the title.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

The interview will be conducted by a military recruiter. This may begin in person or over the phone and requires you to follow up regularly. Active participation in the process is a must.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Marine Corps

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8 months. I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

The recruiter was really high energy, which as an INTJ/4w3, I hated. I waited six months for my mos to open up, then another six for until my ship date. Two weeks before I was set to leave, they swapped in two people who walked in off the street for my mos so I had to take another job. That was the first lesson I learned, don't ever trust anyone in the military.

Interview Questions
  • How many pull-ups can you do? Can you run fast when not being chased? If not, do you identify as a female or minority?

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Baton Rouge, LA)

Interview

Interview Proccess was simple and straight forward, go to any of the local recruiters in the area, and just have a nice talk with the recruiter. They will be genuinely honest about what the deal is, and that you'll have to sign a contract.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to join the Marine Corps?

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

Met with a recruiter to talk about previous work history, family history, job requirements. After speaking about history and requirements, went over different MOS’s available based on ASVAB scores. Met with a recruiter to talk about previous work history, family history, job requirements. After speaking about history and requirements, went over different MOS’s available based on ASVAB scores.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

US Marine Corps

Application

I interviewed at US Marine Corps

Interview

The interview process went very smooth and was organized. I felt very comfortable during the interview. The scheduling and times of the interview were easy and navigable. I liked there was a virtual option as well. I went in and everything was laid out and easy to find.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ciudad de Mexico

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at US Marine Corps (Ciudad de Mexico) in Jan 2022

Interview

Fue bueno como se manejaban en la empresa, fui recibido de buena manera, súper rapido y en tiempo, buena imagen para presentar y buenas ofertas laborales, lo súper recomiendo, saludos

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 762 Interviews

US Marine Corps Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at US Marine Corps as 75.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.27 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for United States Marine and Marine Corps Officer rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for E5 - Marines - Sergeant and Marine roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at US Marine Corps takes an average of 76 days when considering 717 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Marine had the quickest hiring process (on average 66 days), whereas Marine Corps Officer roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 134 days).

Common stages of the interview process at US Marine Corps according to 717 Glassdoor interviews include:

Drug Test: 17.12%