ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

Android Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

Their HR called me and offer a position. I agreed and then they requested a technical interview. They reschedule the interview thrice and finally took it over phone. The interviewer were in India and asked around 6 technical question. Next there was no news from them. I emailed the HR person and they replied unfortunately the closed the hiring for this position.

Interview Questions

• android life cycle, about fragments and shared preference etc.   1 Answer

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

it was going good. interview process took 1 week time. They offered salary what I expect. Got the offer and accepted the offer. It was good time to work with valuelabs.

Software Engineer - QA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied through job portal. Got call after 1 Month. Two times interview got reschedule because interview panel was busy with production issues(conveyed by HR). Worst Interview panel.
    1st Round : Telephonic
    Two persons who are not really know what they are asking. They are asking only what they know. Completely dissatisfied with there behaviour on call.
    Got Selected in First round.

2nd Round: Telephonic
    Interview got rescheduled for the same reason again.
    Two people panel: one was with high attitude of "I know everything". They didn't listen what i'm saying just they are expecting what they know. All he want is "yes" or "No". Better he opt multiple choice online exam for interview rather than Telephonic.

Interview Questions

• Dynamic Xpath, Inheritance, Versions of Automation Tools and Browsers.   1 Answer

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

they called me for face to face interview for the position . In the first round they have not asked me much and told that they will disclose the result after accessing other profiles. But at last I have not got any call.

Interview Questions

• tell me something about yourself. current role and responsibility.pacage.   1 Answer

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

1 Technical, 1 Managerial + Technical, HR and telephonic (behavioural). They made all candidates wait in cubicles and were called into cabins for interview. If you clear RD 1, it is as good as done. Managerial is totally on luck, few people were interviewed by 2 managers. There is alos a telephonic round where you have to brief about yourself. Basically they just want to assess your speaking/client-interaction skills

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview process is worst than anything. First weekend they they conducted exam, and they waited us 4 hrs and informed you cleared the exam and asked us to attend for the next technical round next week due to lack of panels, and next week we went and cleared the first technical round and again they asked us to come by next week for another round .. such a bad experience it was.. who will conduct interview 3 weeks. I simply not attended for the next round. That's it.

Quality Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was very cool and I had four rounds of interview.
    Round 1: Technical round which continues for around 50 mins
    Round 2: Technical round which continues for around 50 mins
    Round 2: Managerial Round
    Round 3: HR round
    Round 4: HR round
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ValueLabs in April 2017.

Interview

12 rounds of interview completed for 2 different positions.
    As per HR,got positive review for both positions.
    Filled all documents,and approval is in progress since 2 months
    Then I need to get an offer!right.
    Yes,but if it is an software company I would have got.
    I term valuelabs as Valueless labs with no professional ethics.
    HR are specialized in wasting time of job seekers. With drama of open position which will never fill.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

I dont understand why ValueLabs feels as if they are a big companies like Microsoft. We were called to the interview at morning 9:30 am IST and were told to wait till 2 pm. End of the day only one/two rounds of interview would happen and by the time it is completed it would be evening 7 pm.

Pathetic interview experience. One of the worst HR system.

Interview Questions

• Asking high level questions to a medium experience employee.   Answer Question