ValueLabs Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ValueLabs Interview Questions

Updated Feb 20, 2017

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ValueLabs in January 2010.

Interview

Face to face interview for two rounds and one hr round everything went good and interviewer is very nice and had a wonderful experience. We had technical discussion around 30 minutes.

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

I dont understand why ValueLabs feels as if they are a big companies like Microsoft. We were called to the interview at morning 9:30 am IST and were told to wait till 2 pm. End of the day only one/two rounds of interview would happen and by the time it is completed it would be evening 7 pm.

Pathetic interview experience. One of the worst HR system.

Interview Questions

• Asking high level questions to a medium experience employee.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ValueLabs.

Interview

It was a very long process.

They didn't care about the background or skill set.

The interviewers look for logical thinking and rational answers rather than mugged up answers from the books.

If you are straight enough then the chances of getting picked up is quite high.

They asked me to write a program to sort an array and I told that I've no idea of programming then the interviewer asked to write an algorithm for the same.

The only barrier is that you have a very tough competition.

Java Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Interview

Interview process is very good. Had two rounds of interview and one round of hr interview. All the rounds went good even hr round. Before interview hr has repeatedly confirmed the expected salary and after end of all the round they have confirmed the expected salary. As per the requirement i have sent all the necessary documents including my private data(salary, increment letter). During hr round we had salary negotiations. After hr round i was confirmed that i will be getting offer letter within 2 days. I was waiting for 4 more days, then i gave a call to the hr, during our talk i need to make him remember that they have taken my 3 round of interview and now i am waiting for offer letter, after few minutes somehow he could remember the fact and mentioned that one of their hr executive will call me. After few minutes, one of their hr called me and informed me that due budget they could not give the offer letter. Now, if this is the reason then why they did not confirm the budget with the candidate's expected salary. This us not the end, why they have taken my private data without confirming the budget. As valueLabs is a CMM level 5 company, they should have proper interview process, when candidate has been selected for offer letter. It must be proactive action from HR(valueLabs).

Build Release Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview process is ok & all went fine and got a call saying you're selected, please send required documentation. After 7 days saying that the position is on hold wait for 2-3 months.

So now i thinking good that I didn't get offer because it will be always danger always to join.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

First level of interview is more on basic and second level is on real time scenarios and difficulties you had faced while doing automation.
    Its hire and fire policy company.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Only Three Rounds
    1.Group Discussion
    2.Technical Level-1
    3.Technical Level-2
    Every round is an eliminating one. After GD, Everything depends on how you present & how much content you learnt on SQL.
    Major elimination is at GD itself. Later on, the percentage of elimination decreases.we participated in GD.5 out of 10 cleared the round.
    Next is Tech-Level-1. I went into the chamber.He started asking personal questions,my experience,my graduation,...(till sometime, the interview went as a HR Round-nearly for 5-10 minutes-only HR questions). After 10 minutes questions slowly turned into Technical-that is SQL. I answered whatever prepared, honestly. He liked me, being honest and moved me to next level even if i failed to answer a few.
    Next Level is Tech-Level-2:(Techno-Managerial Round):
    Technical Manager taken the round.but this is purely high level tech round. I failed to tackle this as i don't know much about SQL. i just prepared interview questions on SQL on the interview day itself.
    So, i lost..it

Interview Questions

• Tech Level-1:
      Only on Basic questions..about Joints, queries, Keys..and all... Easy to crack, if you have good command on SQL
      Answer Question

BDE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Couple of basic questions, verbal and data integration related .. marketing related basic questions.. And then a GD followed by a face to face round. they would look at communication skills, spontaneity, content and basic knowledge on Microsoft tools

RF Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The process will be of 4 rounds
    1. Written test
    2. Panel 1
    3. Panel 2
    4. Hr

First round was written test, it is easy if you prepare on wireless cellular mobile communication basics and aptitude. I couldn't clear the round as paper was too lengthy and time was not sufficient.

Interview Questions

• Cellular system diagram.
      Describe the generations 2g 3g and 4g and their differences.
      Full forms like SIM
      Answer Question

Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ValueLabs (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very poor . Manger taking interview was a dumb . he himself don't know what to ask? He asking more about my background rather than technical. His only focus was on CTC

Interview Questions

• What is ur name ? Such hopeless questions   1 Answer