WellPoint Interview Questions

Updated Mar 29, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at WellPoint

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 186 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at WellPoint (India)

Interview

Phone interview 3 rounds of telephonic interviews, different panels and rounds of interviews, basic interview questions asked on methodologies pf Business Analysis and and detailed review of projects worked on

Interview Questions
  • Basic interview questions , work experience etc
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Midland, GA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Midland, GA)

Interview

It was easy and smooth but the entire process took two weeks. First it is a telephone interview and then they call you for in person interview. They ask you behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time when you went above and beyond to help the customer
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellPoint (United States)

Interview

Very basic interview... The first interview was a phone interview then the next step was with the manager and the floor lead. It was all very basic, nothing major. I think things went a lot easier for me, because my cousin was a head lead there to be honest.

Interview Questions
WellPoint
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Louisville, KY) in Jul 2016

Interview

It was essentially a basic 1st interview. The Interviewer asked, please tell me about yourself. Describe an occasion when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how did you handle this.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave WellPoint in the past, and now makes you want to rejoin WellPoint?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WellPoint (United States)

Interview

telephone & panel interview. It probably has changed since I interviewed as I started a while ago. Now, I think you have to do a virtual interview on a computer to test computer skills and how you would answer questions. Your personality will show through when you answer the questions.

Interview Questions
WellPoint
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Atlanta, GA) in Dec 2015

Interview

Typical interview process and questions however only met with HR recruiter not manager on the floor. Only went to HR office for interview. Basic or average interview. Recruiter took notes as I answered questions. Just your typical interview process and questions. Nothing fancy. No opportunity to view the area that you may work.

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Indianapolis, IN) in Aug 2015

Interview

The interview was relaxed, they asked me what a weakness was, tried to show her i was listening, she asked me to walk with her thorough the floors and see the cubicles and asked me if I would like to work there. They emailed me a few days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what my weaknesses were.
Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Westchester, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

applied on indeed.com. One week later was sent a email to set up phone interview. The following week had phone interview with HR. Two weeks later was scheduled for a face to face interview and offered the job a hour after leaving the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at WellPoint (Columbus, GA) in Jul 2015

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, after was told to keep checking email for next step. I was told next step would be face to face interview. As of right now I'm currently checking email everyday to see can I get the face to face interview .

Interview Questions
WellPoint
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at WellPoint (United States)

Interview

Phone interview/screen with hiring manager followed by an interview with some potential co-workers. Did not have to wait too long for the result. Overall not a bad experience.

Interview Questions
  • Hoe do you handle a situation in which you have no information to give but are required to do so anyway?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 186 Interviews