WellPoint Interview Questions | Glassdoor

WellPoint Interview Questions

2.7

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

Very basic interview... The first interview was a phone interview then the next step was with the manager and the floor lead. It was all very basic, nothing major. I think things went a lot easier for me, because my cousin was a head lead there to be honest.

Business Change Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Louisville, KY) in July 2016.

Interview

It was essentially a basic 1st interview.
    The Interviewer asked, please tell me about yourself.
    Describe an occasion when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how did you handle this.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave WellPoint in the past, and now makes you want to rejoin WellPoint?   Answer Question

Claims Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

telephone & panel interview. It probably has changed since I interviewed as I started a while ago. Now, I think you have to do a virtual interview on a computer to test computer skills and how you would answer questions. Your personality will show through when you answer the questions.

Interview Questions

• Same basic questions that all customer service jobs ask   Answer Question

Case Manager (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Typical interview process and questions however only met with HR recruiter not manager on the floor. Only went to HR office for interview. Basic or average interview. Recruiter took notes as I answered questions. Just your typical interview process and questions. Nothing fancy. No opportunity to view the area that you may work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Nothing like I had hoped. Work from home not offered immediately.

Referral Specialist L Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westchester, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Westchester, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

applied on indeed.com. One week later was sent a email to set up phone interview. The following week had phone interview with HR. Two weeks later was scheduled for a face to face interview and offered the job a hour after leaving the interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral questions.   1 Answer

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was relaxed, they asked me what a weakness was, tried to show her i was listening, she asked me to walk with her thorough the floors and see the cubicles and asked me if I would like to work there. They emailed me a few days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• They asked what my weaknesses were.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After I got the email I had to take an online test from home answering to see how I would answer various customer service skills scenarios and they had to submit a back ground check.

Customer Care Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at WellPoint (Columbus, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Applied online, email for phone interview, after was told to keep checking email for next step. I was told next step would be face to face interview. As of right now I'm currently checking email everyday to see can I get the face to face interview .

Interview Questions

Interview

Phone interview/screen with hiring manager followed by an interview with some potential co-workers. Did not have to wait too long for the result. Overall not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Hoe do you handle a situation in which you have no information to give but are required to do so anyway?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

My interview was 8 years ago, so process has changed since then I suppose. First interview was by phone, then they asked me to fly here for a second in person interview. I was interviewed by a panel consisting of the lady who would be my manager and 3 other managers from the same department. They asked great questions, there was wonderful synergy between us, my references checked out and I got the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My manager told me that she was limited to a specific dollar amount, that she knew it was on the low side and would make it up to me at raise time. She was as good as her word.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at WellPoint.

Interview

I applied and recieved an initial call from a recruiter, then about two days later heard from the hiring manager. THe interview was very standard and pleasant. There were standard questions regarding my employment history and scenarios relative to critical and analytic thinking, as well as a writing test