Found 688 of over 722 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "Great benefits and 401k" (in 88 reviews)
- "Good Pay / Good Benefits" (in 47 reviews)
- "Flexible working arrangements ability to work from home." (in 46 reviews)
- "My job and the people I worked with every day were great." (in 38 reviews)
- "Great manager will work effectively with you." (in 20 reviews)
- "Poor Management" (in 36 reviews)
- "Frequent organizational changes and layoffs." (in 19 reviews)
- "Disjointed leadership, to many reorgs, not enough women in leadership" (in 14 reviews)
- "Upper management is also disconnected from the lower ranks." (in 13 reviews)
- "Limited training budget with high demand for continuous improvement" (in 11 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of WellPoint and is not affected by filters.
- 4.0Jan 24, 2022Nurse PractitionerCurrent Employee, more than 3 years
Good benefits package and annual incentive plan make up a good percentage extra, on top of salary. Make almost 6 hours of PTO time per paycheck, every 2 weeks with 10 holidays, gives you a month off +
Management sometimes driven more by numbers over preserving employees. Too many leadership/policy changes w many emails, meetings, and notices to announce them. Slow EMR and constant network/ IT issues.
- 3.0Sep 14, 2022Customer ServiceCurrent Employee
Diversity company Stable job Management wonderful Made improvement related 45 minutes lunch breaks
Pay low Opportunity for career progression runs slow
WellPoint Reviews FAQs
WellPoint has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 722 reviews left anonymously by employees. 76% of employees would recommend working at WellPoint to a friend and 65% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
76% of WellPoint employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated WellPoint 3.6 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.6 for culture and values and 3.6 for career opportunities.