Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Wendy's

1.7

1. Featured Interview

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Basic questions about handling difficult customers, being able to work in a high pressure environment. Interviewed in a group setting, very quick turn around with a job offer coming before I got home.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

Interview was very easy, she didn’t ask me any obnoxious questions . Just asked if I was reliable and how I would handle scenarios .Got hired on the spot, just be yourself and smile .

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer complained about their frys being cold .   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sanford, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Sanford, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

They told me to come back at 3 and I originally came at 10. It was very unprofessional but I guess they only do interviews in the afternoon and the evening.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

It was about my last job and availability. Showed up in ripped jeans and got a call a few days later for orientation and that I got the job and what not

Cashier Interview

Interview

Easy. Hired me after five minutes. Basically just ended up explaining the position to me and what I would be doing and then proceeded to tell me my next day was after the weekend was over.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was straightforward they appreciate if you know a lot of information about the company before you start. They asked mildly challenging technical questions and questions about yourself

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult situation where you had to go against your direct superior   Answer Question

Line Cook Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

They asked me if i wanted a job, and that was literally it, like i can't even stretch that to 30 words. It was really that stupid, don't work at Wendys, period. Like they fully expect three people to run a store and never take breaks.

Anonymous Employee in Gibsonton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Gibsonton, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Was a quick interview , really simple nothing too much . Interviewer was very laid back and could tell it was my first interview and was very nervous Just Be Yourself And Respectful.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Once I got to the location it was a pretty short wait considering their were other applicants. Once I got to talk to the managers they were both very attentive and understanding of how I'd need my schedule to work, they also explained how everything would be scheduled with new hires considering most others would be teenagers such as myself. Overall a pleasant interview and not stressful in the slightest.

Interview Questions

• What hours would you be able to work?   Answer Question
    • Are you doing any extracurriculars considering the fact that you are in school right now?   Answer Question
    • What extracurriculars were they, furthermore how do you think they'll help at this job?   Answer Question
    • If we asked your references, what would they think about you?   Answer Question

Shift Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Wendy's (Topeka, KS) in February 2020.

Interview

Was very comfortable and informing. Both district manager were there. Called me Monday to check my pay expectations. Offered job Tuesday. Explained why they had such a high turnover and made clear their expectations from me in my
    role with the company.

Crew Member Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Wendy's in February 2020.

Interview

Was hired after one interview, very easy hiring process. Only asked questions about previous experience/work ethic.

Returned 3 Days later and filled out i9 and other legal paperwork and received uniform shirt.

Hiring manager asked about availability, talked about punctuality.