Wendy's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2018

1.7

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hayward, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Hayward, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

short, hired me on the spot, came in they asked questions and after i answered all the questions she offered me a job and said to come back the next day to fill out hiring paperwork

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview. The in-person interview was a bit of a joke as the interviewees had to ask generic questions that had nothing to do with the specific position or what they were actually looking for. It was noticeable when they were asking one of the required questions as they wrote down the answer but didn't actually pay attention to the answer.

Interview Questions

• Difficult/generic questions- describe a time you experienced "situation" and how you responded, describe a certain situation in you're work/personal life that you experienced "whatever"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Manager laughed when I asked if the offer was negotiable

Cleaner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilkes-Barre, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Wilkes-Barre, PA).

Interview

They were very friendly and asked only a few questions. Mainly about your Availability. If they liked you they hired you on the spot, like they did for me.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Orlando, FL) in March 2013.

Interview

It was simple. Show you have open avaiability and get hired at the spot.

Their pay was low. 8.45 an hour for a college grad

Wendy's Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2011.

Interview

It was pretty easy getting hired. There was no interview. We went straight to orientation. The people I work with is very friendly and helpful. My manager is awesome!

Wendys Interview

Anonymous Employee in McDonough, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (McDonough, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online then a few days later I received a call to a schedule an interview. It was pretty short. I was asked my availability and previous experience then I got hired.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Wendy's (Conyers, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great! We laughed and spoke about our children and it made me feel as though I was being hired to help run a family business. I was able to let my boss know about my family's situation and she was still willing to hire me and work with me.

Interview Questions

• Tell one time where I gave excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Any Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Wendy's.

Interview

The interview process was very quick you could tell she was busy I kind of stuttered and paused a little during my interview I apolgized and she could tell I was nervous the interview probably only took 3 minutes and I got the job.

IT Tech Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boone, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Wendy's (Boone, NC) in October 2013.

Interview

Had 2 interviews. Asked what qualified me for the position and how could I help in the position I was looking to fill. Sat down with the IT Director and IT manager on two separate occasions. Once I accepted the position, I had to do a quick drug test. Nothing too drastic since it is a drug-free work environment.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilson, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Wendy's (Wilson, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Easy only asked three questions, simple stuff, it only lasted about 5 mins the hard part is waiting for the manager to come out because they take forever. Sat down with the elderly looking lady and just answered those questions and the interview was over.