Zara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2018

2.1

Subdirector Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

A month process, applied 3 months before getting s call. Actually applied for a different location all together. Took 3 interviews all in person. After meeting with them twice the third time I received the offer.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

very simple and interview in groups. did not feel nervous at all. store manager and head of HR were present for interview process . questions were very basic, we were about 10 people during interview

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

We sat outside, with a lot of background noise and wind. I was only asked 3 questions, and the interviewer was pretty rude and seemed like they didn’t want to speak with me.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

Fairly good. Really basic questions. They are very nice and polite. Relax and just have fun talking to them. Wear all black is highly rated. The enviroment is suitable for young person.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I applied online.
    Two days later I got an email with a time and place for a group interview.

I wore mostly black.

The group interview started with asking what we knew about Zara, watching a short promo video, then asking about what we saw in the video. After all that they asked us to introduce ourselves, availability, why Zara?, past experience, etc.

The whole thing was very basic and easy. Just make sure you do your research about Zara, their parent company (Inditex), and their various other brands (Massimo Dutti etc.).

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked in grabbed an application , filled it out and handed it in. I was called in for an interview. It was a group interview and was asked basic sales questions about my experience and so forth.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

They called me like a month after I applied, told me to come in the store 2 days later, when I showed up I asked for the manager waited like 5 minutes for her, I thought she would take me to the back for the interview but nope she started asking me questions right there in front of the customers (very unprofessional) plus she couldn’t find my application so she didn’t take notes or anything but she said that it didn’t matter that probably the other manager had it again (very unprofessional) she was nice though just not organized. When the interview was over she wrote down my name and phone number in the back of another person application (very unprofessional) and told me she would call me back for the second interview. This is the one in 42nd street 5ave

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your style?
      How would you say the management at your last jab is?
      What do you do at your current job?
      Why Zara?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Torrance, CA).

Interview

The interview was held in the food court at the mall. It was pleasant enough, but awkward because you were watched by everyone else who was applying. The interviewer was very nice and made the interview less stressful. I received a call and was offered the job later that same day. The whole experience was extremely quick.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aventura, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Zara (Aventura, FL) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview was simple and quick. You have two interviews, but at this location, i'd advise to keep calling because they're unorganized. They lost my job application 3 times which is why it took two months for me to get two interviews when it should have only taken a week or so.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? What do you know about our company? Tell me about yourself. Where do you see yourself in a year? What is your availability? How can you benefit us if we were deciding between you and someone else with the same exact resume/experience? Do you speak any other languages?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

interview went smooth, I was asked general questions like 'why zara?' 'what do you know about the brand?' and prior experience. Entire hiring process took 2 to 3 weeks, and then I had 2-3 weeks of training.