Zara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Zara Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2017

2.1

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I walked in grabbed an application , filled it out and handed it in. I was called in for an interview. It was a group interview and was asked basic sales questions about my experience and so forth.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Group interview, ask questions about previous jobs. Interview with store manager and assistant manager. Pretty straight forward and heard back within same week. Also, asked questions about the company as a whole and other business that they operate.

Interview Questions

• Zara other companies they own   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

I went to hiring event in cherry hill it was simple i was asked my availability and why i wanted to work for the company . The interview tookabout 15 mins i than got a call the following week for a offer for the job

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Seattle, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

I went to a hiring event for the Westlake location. I have years of prior experience in retail so I wasn't intimidated by any questions. After quite a while wait I was introduce to the manager who took me to the front of the store for some basic questions. The usual "How did you hear about this event?" and "Why do you want to work for Zara?" Etc etc. it was quick with a brief look at my previous work experience. If you didn't apply online they have paper applications for you to fill out. It always helps to have your current resume with you. She thanked me for coming in and informed me that if I was selected she would call me later that day and even told me what number to expect (it was not the store number). Later that day I got the job! Aside from a near 45 minute wait I can't complain. I used the wait time to observe the other employees and take a look at the different departments. It may help you in the interview to express interest in future goals or preferred departments.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Zara?   1 Answer

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a bit nerve-racking because It was my first interview and it was a bit hectic because how it was set up but the next day they called and said I got the position. Also it was an open interview with two other people.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

Went to an open house event and quickly talked with the hiring manager about my experiences, availability, and they asked me about my interests in fashion, customer service etc. Nothing to extensive and they asked me for a second interview a week later where I was offered the position.

Sales Associate/Cashier/Stock Replenishment Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was a group interview with about six people. Recruiter claimed that the interview process was meant to get to know us personally; in actuality, everyone gave a one line introduction of their past relevant experience and for the rest of the time we listened to her talk about Zara. The interview itself was pretty smooth, but the followup process has been a nightmare. This is my third time being offered a position by Zara, and this is also the third time that they have failed to actually make that happen by following up with me, regardless of how many times I've reached out. I've been dragged along by this company for months and I'm tired of them; their practices are juvenile. How can they expect to grow when treating their prospective employees like this?

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zara.

Interview

I applied to the Houston, Texas one. Interveiw was so easy, just know what to say and don't mess up, practice before you go. I got hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for zara?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (Houston, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. The entire process took about 15min, then at the end, the hiring manager really liked me and said I would receive a positive response phone call in a couple hours.

Department Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Zara in July 2017.

Interview

Pretty easy. Applied online got a call back and a follow up from a recruiter. Very timely. The questions were pretty broad about general retail understanding. They were quick to tell me whats next and what to expect.