Zara Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 20, 2017

2.2

Department Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Zara (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied and contacted by regional recruiter and interviewed via webcam. Next step was interview with regional HR manager and regional merchandising manager. They then completed reference checks. Offered two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• What're three things most important to you in running a store?   Answer Question

Packing Trainner Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

Had twice interviews to meet up head in Shanghai and Spain . Talked about the job duties and responsibilities. Very nice meetings and very nice people. It's a company with passion and full of energy

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was Quick I got hired on the spot and started the week after hired at Tysons Corner then got transferred to Pentagon as soon as the store opened like a month later

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Austin, TX).

Interview

The interview is quite easy. The store manager just asked a few question and then told me about the salary and job responsibilities. Overall it was an good interview experience.

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Went to the store to submit my resume and the manager interviewed me right there on the spot. He asked why I think I'd be a good fit for the job, questions about my resume and other jobs I'd worked at, etc. He walked away to talk to another manager and came back 5 mins later with an offer!

Interview Questions

• Was I a good fit for a high pressure environment like Zara during the holiday rush   Answer Question

They didn't have me come in until 2 weeks after I'd been hired and I was working another job in the mean time. Went into Zara for a day of training and decided the other job was a better fit (it was flexible, paid a lot more, and was more fun!)

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Very nice interview. No hard questions. Typical interview process. Go in and answer some questions. Just be yourself. It is that simple good luck. Pay seems a bit low.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zara (New York, NY).

Interview

The interview process was straightforward and basic, they asked questions about yourself and your experience and also whats your availability. It wasn't long at all, there was a lot of people there to get interviewed. They didn't ask hard questions at all. very simple and basic.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for Zara?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I initially called the store just to see if they were hiring. Im a student and was in the market for a part time job. Whomever picked up said yes and that I must pick up the application instore. Went in on a Thursday filled out the application. Personally handed it to the manager. They looked over it at that moment and I was asked to come in the following Monday. Went in on a Monday for the interview. I was taken to the stock room and was interviewed by two managers. One was observing more than anything. Later on that same day was called about the job offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was needed. Was offered more than the minimum plus commission.

Stock Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yonkers, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Zara (Yonkers, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Typical Open House jargon. Fill out paper work. Talk the manager. Then once you get the job offer and fill out the paperwork it takes a full week for corporate to send that particular store your employee number. Once you have your number, then you are able to start actual work there

Interview Questions

• They asked about past work experiences, you as a person, and why work at Zara?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Zara (Annapolis, MD) in October 2016.

Interview

the interview process was very fast , basically after applying in the store and going back and forth on the phone i was able to get hired after one interview